Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

+2
Knight
megaman_007
6 posters

BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98

Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty Re: BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 am

Really? If you knew it as soon as I had used AirKor, why didn't you tell me about it when I DID play AirKor? Just to make sure I knew about it as well?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty Re: BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98

Post by Knight Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:16 am

As I said, I was looking into AirKor's effects and seeing if it was prevented or not. And why would I tell you a rule of something I just learned. And then thus you knowing that rule, would beat me? And how would I know you were going to use the the Reference Card?

It's just like me thinking I can use 2 Battle Gears and you not telling me when you figured out when I've just used one. And it's a possibility that I might not use another Battle Gear.

And to put that format of a different scenario into ours:

You are thinking you can use a battle gear and a reference card on different turn and me not telling you when I figured out when you've just used a battle gear. And it's a possibility that you might not use a reference card.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 am

You could HAVE asked if I was going to or not, just to make sure. Also, you're saying I knew this "rule" before, when I clearly didn't.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 am

When did I say you knew this rule before? Rolling Eyes
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 am

Sorry, I misinterpreted you about that, Knight.

Also, Dragofan, back on the Community, when ever someone had made a mistake with the rules in a brawl with me - as in they had known the incorrect one (only they thought it was the correct one, like I did) and were innocently mistaken like I was - I let them redo their move, and there was no problem. So tell me...if I did force people back there to make their moves invalid - which I clearly did not do "all the time", and only did when that person obviously knew the rules, if you know what I mean, so cut the exaggerations for once - and deserve that as well, which I do not (as this situation is different from those "invalid"-related ones, from my persepective), in that sense, since I allowed people back on the Community to redo their move...I should be granted the same, if my move is apparently "invalid". It's your sense, Dragofan. Just sayin'.

And Dragofan...one or two times on my brawls back on the Community, surprisingly, YOU had convinced me to allow my opponents to redo their moves. I actually do recall something of the sort. Again, just sayin'.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:27 am

Valentin_98 wrote:Sorry, I misinterpreted you about that, Knight.

Also, Dragofan, back on the Community, when ever someone had made a mistake with the rules in a brawl with me - as in they had known the incorrect one (only they thought it was the correct one, like I did) and were innocently mistaken like I was - I let them redo their move, and there was no problem. So tell me...if I did force people back there to make their moves invalid - which I clearly did not do "all the time", and only did when that person obviously knew the rules, if you know what I mean, so cut the exaggerations for once - and deserve that as well, which I do not (as this situation is different from those "invalid"-related ones, from my persepective), in that sense, since I allowed people back on the Community to redo their move...I should be granted the same, if my move is apparently "invalid". It's your sense, Dragofan. Just sayin'.

And Dragofan...one or two times on my brawls back on the Community, surprisingly, YOU had convinced me to allow my opponents to redo their moves. I actually do recall something of the sort. Again, just sayin'.

Red - That was NEVER a single thing I said.
    Blue - I never said that either!
    Final Paragraph - I'll admit (I feel as if I say that a lot) that I asked you to let people to redo moves. But this? You're joking on that note, right? You accidentally commiting a foul is not even close to a redo of a move.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:29 am

LOL! Yes you did say those things - especially the red, which you said in the previous page. And those redid moves back then were also accidental "fouls" - or rather, mistakes, which is the proper name for them and my apparent one.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/1000BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey This is now deviating from the original topic. Drago you are the official judge of this topic.

Please show me Valentin
    1.]Where did you play Barias Gear?
    2.]Where did you activate its effect?
    3.]Knight,Where did you first started disagreeing with Valentin on this topic?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:46 am

Dragofan the official judge? No way. He helped start this argument and refuses to be fair (see my second to last post before this one to see what I mean). (I admit I was sort of fighting, but I'm trying to prove that what they - Dragofan and Knight - were saying would be unfair to me.)

Also, Megaman, the round with Barias Gear is somewhere on the first and second pages, in the first round of the brawl. Knight escalated this whole argument (and Dragofan went with him) on page 3, which is also where I played AirKor and then its effect in two different turns in the second round of the brawl (due to Dragofan telling me before that playing a Battle Gear and its effect are two different moves, and each of both must be played in different turns).

EDIT: Also, I played Barias and its effect in the order Dragofan told me about (the one with the turns, and he said that in the BattleArena#1 topic). And what surprises me is that Dragofan - and Knight - are trying to make this accidental error with AirKor completely my fault, by the looks of it, yet, I did my move in that order based on what Dragofan said back then. Also, Megaman, I believe you had agreed with Dragofan in the BattleArena#1 topic about the Gear turns...? Anyways, I believe it is fair that I should redo my move where I played AirKor, only activate its effect on the same turn I play my Gear. If I do - or rather WHEN I do - I still have to flip the coin again, so yeah...
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/1000BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Well,I searched through the topic (Correct me If I am wrong)
    After the first bakugans were played the score was 1-1(as on Valentin's post,agreed by Knight).Barias Gear used and effect given after a turn agreed by Knight.
    After the second bakugans were played,Valentin revealed the gate,used Gold airkor.Knight used his ability Haos 2. After a turn Valentin used effect ventus airkor,negating Haos 2.

Now you can draw conclusion from this Knight and Drago.
    Valentin's move is Legal.Knight,Now Can you Counter?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:21 am

It's not legal at all...
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:25 am

Maybe if you had pointed out that "rule" when I used Barias Gear's effect, you would probably be right. Seeing as we went through the brawl with what Dragofan said about the turns a while back, Megaman is correct. Besides, even if what I did was not legal, I would still get to redo my move - the reason why I already stated on the previous page of this topic.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:53 am

I didn't know the "rule" -.-'
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:00 am

Exactly. Also, you said that you don't check the rules when you're winning, right? So explain to me how the tie of 1-1 - before the second round - meant that you were winning...? After all, you said you didn't check the rules at the time since you were "winning", when you weren't.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

I said winning and tieing, actually.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey Knight You have two options either let Valentin redo his move or try to counter.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Wait, Megaman, if my move is legal for this brawl, then doesn't that mean that I don't have to redo my move?
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Ryan
    Experience:

Post by Bronzebrawler Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 pm

all i can say is!!!
    yessh tough battle i mean both are going all out to claim no.1
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Seeing as Knight hasn't replied with a counter for the past eight days now, despite being online on a couple of those days, I believe I win this brawl, and the Rank #1 spot on here.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:36 am

Valentin is the winner by disqualification.
    Reason:Knight hasn't replied to the topic for quite a time,even that he was online during these days.
    salzy
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Post by salzy Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:19 am

is it possible to brawl when not in a tournament
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 am

Salzy, though your reply is technically off topic, yes, you can brawl in a non-tournament match.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Bump! Hey What happened to the Knight?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Idk. He hasn't been on for about a month, I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 am