Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

5 posters

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by Knight Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Arzeth: Mark -turns to Mark- so... do you want to run while Lock is doing his "plan" I'm uncertain of... or do you want to stay and fight off an endless mob of zombies? -smiles-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by dragofan010 Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:19 pm

ooc: Wait, wait, wait a minute. -starts counting- How many groups are currently looking for Mark? Three?
    Mark: Go, but I need something first. -turns and walks the other direction-

Half an hour later...
    Mark: -tearing through drawers- Where is it where is it WHERE IS IT???
    Preyas: Calm down, or you'll attract those things and they'll break down the door. We should count ourselves lucky that they weren't in here when we came and they're not hear us now.
    Mark: -rolls eyes- It's gotta be here somewhere... -still tearing through drawers-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 am

Arzeth:-Watches whatever place Mark is at from a distance-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:16 am

Mark: I know you're watching me, you idiot.
    ooc: Sorry about insulting you there, I couldn't think of a better word to use.
    Mark: You followed me here, not being discrete if I may add. -keeps searching-
    AcemasterBB
    AcemasterBB
    Rookie Brawler
    Rookie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Lock Kurosaki
    Experience:

Post by AcemasterBB Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:46 pm

ock:'Hey don't force remembering relax and think'-opens eyes and starts fighting zombies-ability activate supreme alforgaber
    Mutant Taylean:-Covers Lock in a shield and
    unleashes his dark power-HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Twisted Evil

[b]Big explosion happens[b]
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

-Phantom on the top of a building looking at Mark and Arzeth-
    Eagleen:You still hate him,right?
    Phantom: More than before.
    -An old,quite short man ,wearing a hat and body covered by a shawl appears beside him-
    Old Man:Hehehe! Its quite funny that two of my great students who were great friends and are now enemies. Hehehehe!
    Phantom:Sensei... He was never a Great Brawler. A great Brawler never leaves its allies.
    Old man: Who's that kid?
    Phantom: Mark. Terence is after him. He says he has something unusual and special in him.
    Old Man: Mark,huh?...

___________________________________________________________________________________-

Ryoji: I have retired from brawling so I have left him to be a freelancer. But he came with me here. He says high dimension's soils are great. I last saw him 3 hours ago near the huge Tiger Rock Back there.
    -Points to a huge rock towards the west-

ooc: Rps make quite good stories. Don't you guys agree?

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 am

ooc: Not really, if you have no clue what's going on. lol
    Mark: [thinking]They can probably hear them in Gamma right now, I hope they realize that. -reaches into a drawer- Found it. -takes out a box-
    Preyas: Took you long enough.
    Mark: Now let's look for other items just for fun until they realized I found everything I needed. -takes laptop- -puts it in a backpack- -puts the box in the backpack- -puts a few game boxes in the backpack- -puts a few books in the bag- They should have food on them, all of those creepy stalkers watching me, so I won't need that...
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:10 am

Old man: He's probably leaving for somewhere. I should also go. But we will meet agaain soon
    -Phantom nods still looking towards direction of Mark-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Mark: [shouting at Phantom and the Old Man] I'm not deaf, Sherlock. I can hear you! -turns towards Arzeth- I can hear and see you, too.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:03 pm

Phantom: Good! Keep doing your work!!
    Old man: Hehe!
    -A strong wind blows and Old Man Disappears-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:37 am

ooc: Drago, you always do stuff like that Neutral You make someone sound like they are stupid by denying what they're trying to put on :3
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:15 am

ooc: Aww, really? I'm touched. lol, jk. Sorry, I can't really think of any other way to reply to what you guys post, honestly. If I was going to just have Mark continue what he's doing, it'd be better just one extremely long post.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:02 am

ooc:Good...
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:22 pm

ooc: So... When's Mark gonna get finished?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 am

ooc: If you mean searching for something, he finished a while ago. He's just waiting for one of you guys to try to take him to where ever. But, I'll go ahead and speed that up.
    -some brainwashed brawlers start charging into the area, primarily at Mark's house-
    Mark: Good thing we've got everything we may need. -closes back pack- -walks over to the window- Let's go, Preyas. -opens the window- -drops the backpack into a bush- -jumps into a pool next to the bush- -swims over to where the bush is- That was fun. -gets out- -picks up his backpack-
    Brainwashed Brawlers: -brake down the door into the house-
    Preyas: Now I see why you didn't take the door.
    Mark: -exits his house through the back yard-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:19 am

Arzeth: -Drops down in front of Mark- Ready?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:41 am

Eagleen:Phantom,Are you gonna follow him?
    Phantom:Yes,Lets go.
    -Disguises himself as an old man and disappears-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:07 am

Mark: Where's that other kid you've had following me around? What ever, let's go, you have a lot of explaining to do.

An hour later...
    Officer: -in the middle of the woods- [moaning, pretty loud, how ever] You've gotta be kidding me. It took me how long to get away from those guys? -kicks a tree- And you'd think that after trying to stop these guys for so long, they'd give me something to defend myself, with. My Bakugan being captured months ago, BakuMeter stolen, they could have given me something! -getting annoyed all over again- But, nope, none of that happened, and I nearly lost my life.
    Unknown: -hiding in the tree tops- [thinking, italics again] You'd think that kid would have realized a while ago he's being followed, sending those guys after him for so long. -starts playing with a Bakugan in his hand- And I cannot wait to show him our newest little surprise. [Now shouting, as shown in bold] Gate card, set! -throws a gate card at the Officer, whom I still need a name for-
    Officer: -dodges easily- -turns in the direction of the person- Who are you?
    Unknown: Oh, pardon my manners. -jumps down- -he's a tall person with hazel eyes, everything else covered in a hood/costume- You can call me Vizor. -bows- Darkus is my game, and yours?
    Officer: I don't remember asking yours. -starts to walk backwards a bit- Nor do I remember accepting your challenge.
    Vizor: -chuckles- Who said I was asking? -drops a Bakugan onto the ground- Stand.
    -there seems to be a big explosion, or at least the field was engulfed in smoke- -when it cleared, there was a large Bakugan on the field-
    ooc: I think for new characters for now on, I'll just go here.
    Officer: -walking backwards even faster- No... no, it can't be...
    Vizor: You know who that is, don't you?
    Officer: It can't be, he was stolen by some kid who I fought on the way back to Alpha.
    Vizor: Let me guess. Young. About ten years. Looked like he was obeying orders. He used the Aquos attribute.
    Officer: -stunned- -he described the guy who took Nemus perfectly- -just stops-
    Vizor: -grins-
    Officer: Nemus!!! -falls to the ground- Nemus, please, come back!
    Officer's Nemus: -laughs- I'm not your Bakugan anymore, you idiot. I'm his. -turns towards Vizor-
    Vizor: This is fun, making my enemies cry over their old partners turning against them.
    Nemus: -turns back to Officer-
    Officer: -looks up at Nemus- -notices a weird symbol on his chest- Wait, what's that?
    Vizor: Oh, my mark? Let's just call it... branding... -laughs evilly-

Meanwhile...
    Mark: -sitting in a bedroom at the resistance base, which is now cleared out and barricaded- -locked in- -waiting for someone to come in and tell him what's going on-
    Preyas: Why are we even waiting? Let's just break out of here and go in and destroy those things?
    Mark: They'll stop me before I'm a quarter mile away from this place, fat chance of that happening. Besides, they'll probably have some information that I'll need.
    ooc: Well, I had some free time on my hands, thought I'd make a long post and get everyone caught up on what happened to the kid who was trapped in the building.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 pm

-Phantom as an old man and a resistance base kitchen member-
    -Pushes tray and stops right in front of Mark's room(or cell)-
    -Opens the door,Enters and closes the door-
    -Serves the continental cuisine on a nearby table-
    Phantom(Old Man): Do you need anything else,sir? *cough cough*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kaito:Ryan's Bakugan isn't back yet.
    -Suddenly a cosmic storm starts-
    Ryoji:Space,time reaction. A portal must be opened somewhere.
    Kaito:Look the bakugans are going away.
    Ryoji:They are travelling back to earth. Lets go!
    -Pterodactyl carries all the people to near the portal faster than the bakugans-
    Ryoji:What about Mole and Helios?
    Kaito: We'll open a portal once we get there.
    -Jumps into the portal-
    -Lands near a forest-
    -Wipes dust-
    Kaito:Look there, That's a huge Nemus!
    Ryoji:Yep,lets go and see.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

ooc: I'll just assume they're talking about the Darkus one I used in my last post. I won't communicate with them, just in case. But, if they're not, well, this is awkward. lol
    Officer: Let him go, please, he has done nothing to you.
    Vizor: On the contrary, he asked me to take him in. Saying you let that pathetic little ten-year-old capture him. Wanted a new owner, one that would take care of him and actually like him.
    Officer: -holding back a fist- No, he'd never say that. Never.
    Vizor: Really? Why don't you ask him, then? -looks up at Nemus-
    Nemus: It's true, you did let that kid take me.
    Officer: -looks dead at Vizor- I know you did something cruel to him. I swear, if you don't undo it now, I'll--
    Vizor: You'll what? That was your only Bakugan. Your BakuPod is stolen so you cannot get one and come back. You can't borrow someone elses, since you can only use your own. What'll you do?
    Officer: -goes silent-
    Vizor: -grins- -holds out hand- Gate card, close.
    Nemus: -goes flying back to Vizor-
    Vizor: We'll be in touch. -turns around- -walks into the shadows-
    Officer: Wait!! -runs after him-
    -Vizor's no longer in the area-

~~

ooc: A bedroom, by the way.
    Mark: Thank you, but I didn't ask for anything. -sits up- -concealing a field card under his pillow-
    Preyas: -doesn't know that Mark does not trust the old man- I'll take some! Have any soda?
    Mark: No, Preyas.
    Preyas: -already rolling towards the old man, hoping to get some soda-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:18 am

ooc: What do I do... o.o
    Arzeth: -Stands besides Mark and grins- I'll take a water. -clutches a bakugan in hand-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:52 am

Mark: -jumps- When did you-- Never mind. Preyas, get back here.
    Preyas: -wants soda-
    Mark: -rolls eyes- -gets up to get him-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:39 pm

-Takes out the requested items from the closet of the tray-
    -Smiles and Hands it over-
    Old man: Here you go,sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Reaches the same place where Vizor was-
    Kaito:Looks like some one had serious business here.
    -Ryoji closes his eyes and touches the ground-
    -A flashback of the events that occurred in that place-
    -Opens eyes and gets up-
    (Thinking)Ryoji: Vizor,something is wrong about him
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:37 am

Mark: No, thanks. -knows that Arzeth has something in case the old man attacks- He's hard to get to stay still when he has soda. I'd rather not take the chance.
    Vizor: -watching through the distance with binoculars- [thinking] Hm, that would make getting to this kid easier. Of course, I could have given the parcel to that kid back there, but he'd probably destroy it instead of giving it to him. -tries to come up with a way to get in there without being detected- That guy in there that just appeared next to Mark, he probably tracked down that minion of mine to see where my base is. Glad I only used that kid once. I could just walk in there and use my Persuade ability card on everyone I see, but that uses too much energy on my gauntlet. Besides, after that, they'd decide to hunt me down for causing what happened to this town, which I actually did the opposite of. Hm...
    Mark: Well, anyway -turns to Arzeth- Why do you need my help, again? Or, at least, that's how it looks.

~~

Officer: -stops to take a breath- -looks around- Someone's back there, doing something. I'm not going to check out who, though, just in case it's an enemy. Hm... I have an idea... -walks over to a tree in front of him- -starts climbing it- -starts watching from the tree, like Vizor was- -just making sure that Kaito doesn't do anything odd-

~~

Vizor: Hm, I have an idea... -jumps down- -walks over to a guard patrolling ground level- Hm, glad I was in the trees, now that I see this guy. -holds out gauntlet like he was about to brawl-
    Guard: -notices Vizor- Hey, what are you doing?
    Vizor: [whispering, small font] Ability activate, Persuasion. -gauntlet shines a faint purple-
    Guard: -stands still-
    Vizor: -walks over to him- Arrest me, but don't take any of my items off of me. -the gauntlet stops shining-
    Guard: -starts moving again- -realizes that Vizor is up close to him-
    Vizor: -quickly and discreetly swaps the ability card for another-
    Guard: Hey, you, what are you doing here?
    Vizor: Aren't you going to arrest me?
    Guard: Oh, yeah, I forgot. -handcuffs Vizor- -doesn't take his gauntlet from him- -brings him into the room Mark, Arzeth, and the old man are in-

A few moments later...
    Vizor: -no longer handcuffed- -closes the door, with Mark in the same room as him, and anyone else who decides they want to be in here-
    Mark: I remember you, you're that wanted criminal from that planet... the one in Earth's story of Bakugan, the one with the war.
    Vizor: Aw, you know who I am, I'm touched. Well, I shouldn't need to introduce myself, but it'd be impolite. I'm Vizor. And you're Mark, the one I was sent in to find.
    Mark: -steps backwards- -reaches for the field card-
    Vizor: -runs into Mark- -slams him away from the card- Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Much. -chuckles- I just came to give you this. -steps away from Mark- -types something on the gauntlet- -a box appears on the bed-
    Mark: -jumps for the card- -grabs it in time- -holds it out so Vizor can see- One false move and I'll start the game. And it doesn't look like your gauntlet is the correct version. Yours being one from Beta, only the Alpha ones do. So, your ability cards will not work.
    Vizor: -rolls eyes- Try me. Ability activate. Transport. -disappears before Mark has the chance to activate the field card-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:37 am

Arzeth: -Drops glass and trys to help Mark but then Vizor transported away-
    ooc: Ain't gonna do the character list thing until I have enough time.
    Arzeth: Vizor.... -Still keeping an eye on the old man-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:08 am