Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

5 posters

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by dragofan010 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 pm

ooc: I have seen it, actually. It was quite boring, like it is now. Oh, I may not be able to reply today, I'm going somewhere with my aunt today and I'm not sure if when I get back, if I'll have time to reply, since I have a schedule to keep today.
    Mark: -realizes something- They can't arrest us for having a confrontation with Vizor. -points to a security camera on the shed- It wasn't much of one, but it was one. -hold out field card- Besides, I still want Preyas back, the old Preyas.
    Vizor: -looking directly at Mark- -chuckles- You want him back? Take him. -throws it directly at Mark, with enough power to hurt Mark if he doesn't catch it-
    Mark: -knows what Vizor was doing- -quickly dodges- Preyas! -runs after Preyas the moment he hits the ground-
    Vizor: Until then, I'll be off to Gundailia, where my record will be considered clean and, if you follow me and arrest me, will be considered an act of villiany and will get all of you arrested. So long, folks! -runs into the shed- -slams the door closed- -goes down the ladder-
    -there's barely anything in there. Only a few Bakugan and that ball similar to a death ball from earlier-
    Vizor: I see that kid collected what his country paid for. -picks up the death ball thingy- -throws it on the ground-
    -everyone that was in it (just guards and agents from the resistance) goes flying out of the thing, all knocked out-
    Vizor: This should keep them busy. I'm out. -teleports out-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by Knight Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:32 am

ooc: Is it just me or does it seem like we're only half way through the rp?
    Arzeth: So what's your plan, little guy?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 am

ooc: Part one? I personally feel like this is a good ending for now.
    Mark: -kicking the door too the shed now- Get out here, you chicken!! -keeps trying to kick it down- -it's locked-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:48 pm

Shinichi:We'll see that Vizor.
    Kaito:What were you guys doing here?
    -Shinichi Gets into a car-
    Shinichi:Move away from the door.
    -Presses the accelerator and the car races towards the door-
    -Presses the brake at the last moment and jumps out of the car-
    -Car Destroys the front entrance of the shed is broken-
    -The car is removed-
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phantom:Gundalia,huh? I'll see that I will carry these punks to Gundalia

ooc:We should have a good ending like those in the serials when they finish their seasons
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:56 am

ooc: Um... I have no clue as to what you are talking about.
    Mark: -pushes them all out of the way- -goes down the ladder- -sees the guards on the floor- Oh, my...
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:05 am

Arzeth: -Steps over all the guards- He's just doing it to get in your mind.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:15 am

Mark: Nobody's scared of them, you idiot.
    Martin: -climbs down- -sees the guards- -jumps with fright-
    Mark: -facepalms- I stand corrected.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 am

Arzeth: -Looks at Mark- And yet I was talking to you.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 am

Mark: -bends down next to a guard- -picks up his jacket, which was lying next to him- Unless this guy was holding his jacket when attacked, someone attempted to take the jacket. There's an ink stain, as well, and a recent one. That means it was recent, for sure. Vizor never used a pen, so he's out of the question...
    Martin: -walks over to him- -takes a peek- It could be who ever was coming for Barodious or what ever his name is.
    Mark: Possibly. And no, he died about two years ago, or something like that.
    Martin: -rolls eyes- Well, we could have a trail for finding where they're taking all of the Bakugan and brawlers.
    Mark: You think that he kept some brawlers?
    Martin: Yeah. Look at the guys he kept here. Decent brawlers. Gundailia's a rich country, they wouldn't need to buy cheap brawlers.
    Mark: Ahh. And he could keep the terrible brawlers he found as little minions, if he found any at all. Good thinking.

~~

On Gundailia...
    Vizor: -picking up a brief case- Pleasure doing business with you, Mister...
    Current Gundalian Leader: You can just call me Shadow.
    Vizor: With all do respect, Shadow, I have no need to call you by any special name. I rarely do multiple jobs by the same employer. Nor do I usually speak to my clients after the job is completed. -turns to walk away- -turns back- Oh, where is the nearest costume shop?
    Shadow: Costume shop?
    Vizor: I have a tradition where I buy a new vizard mask after every mission. Do you know a location nearby?
    Shadow: I know a cheap place nearby, but their masks are terrible. How ever, I know a place that's pretty expensive, about 50 credits, for a good mask. It'll last you a few years.
    Vizor: Thank you. -types on gauntlet- I shall be off. Good day.
    Shadow: Wait--
    Vizor: -turns back- Hm?
    Shadow: We could use people like you in our government. Not afraid to do anything to rise to power. Strong. Powerful. Are you interested?
    Vizor: No, thanks.
    Shadow: What are you going to do, then? You have a record in every other country there is. They'll be looking for you.
    Vizor: Not exactly. About three years ago, before the official documents should be available to everyone, yet, a new colony has been started on Vestroia, one they call the Zeta District.. A brand new start, records completely swiped there. I can take part in another five or ten missions there.
    Shadow: -nods- Well, I wish you the best of luck.
    Vizor: Like wise. -turns- Good day. -leaves the room-
    ooc: If it's not obvious, the "sequel" is to take place in this new, Zeta District.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm

ooc:So How about we continue it in the sequel? And you better give it a name now.
    Narrator:So what does the future hold for our Brawlers,Vizor,Gundalia,and Zeta?
    We'll see it in the sequel of 'TO BE DECIDED'

Come suggest me the name!

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:52 pm

The Journey?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 am

ooc: Um...
    1. Who actually said this was finished?
    2. [As if speaking to the narrator...]Hey, it's my job to talk about the story. Get your own! And, I plan on the sequel just saying what happened to the characters since. And... ugh, I hate thinking of ideas! Especially when you have one in mind for so long, then you think of another good one, and cannot decide which to use! Ugh! lol

ooc: I'll post an "Ending" to this whole story as a little clip in the topic of the next one. I'll start typing it up right after I lock this topic, as to not confuse new users and make them think that it is still on. I've seen that before, which is why I'm actually going to do it.
    Topic, closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:51 am