Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Hey everyone

kya
    kya
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Hey everyone Empty Hey everyone

Post by kya Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:21 pm

So i never really got into bakugan when it initially came out, i watched a few episodes and bought a few bakugan. I thought it was interesting but didnt really spend much time on it.

Ironically i put up a video way back when and everyone said i sounded like masquerade, lol.
    Anyway, bakugan are on the clearance racks now so its a little easier on my wallet.

I was digging through my boxes the other day and i found my B1 delta pyrus draganoid. Kinda kindled some interest so im getting back into it.

So yeah. tongue

(im adding this in after browsing the threads, etc. I cant post anything in the help section or the suggestion threads.

This site feels like its missing a couple things.

~General Bakugan section (i know there is a general discussion thread but i think ~there should be a seperate one for the topic of Bakugan in general.
    ~Recent purchases
    ~Trade thread
    ~Collection thread

Can we add these please?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Hey everyone Left_bar_bleue320/320Hey everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Hey everyone Empty Re: Hey everyone

Post by Knight Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome to the Second Era Bakugan Community! I'm no BakuLord, but I think the act of trading bakugan through mail, might not be the best idea. Anyways, that ain't my decision. Welcome, and if you need any help just ask.
    kya
    kya
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Post by kya Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Knight wrote:Welcome to the Second Era Bakugan Community! I'm no BakuLord, but I think the act of trading bakugan through mail, might not be the best idea. Anyways, that ain't my decision. Welcome, and if you need any help just ask.

I can understand the hesitation, I was a member of the beyblade community after it died and there was alot of trading going on there.
    Sometimes people got stiffed but those people got banned and people were warned about them.
    That and the trade thread had a disclosure that trades not insured in any way.
    I think it would be a cool idea, but hey, its not my decision.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Hey everyone Left_bar_bleue450/1000Hey everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Firstly,Welcome to the Community,Kya.

Secondly, I will take your suggestions into consideration. But I'd like you to explain how actually do you picture those threads?
    kya
    kya
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Post by kya Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:20 pm

megaman_007 wrote:Firstly,Welcome to the Community,Kya.

Secondly, I will take your suggestions into consideration. But I'd like you to explain how actually do you picture those threads?

Well a general bakugan section seems like a given, we had something similar on the beyblade community.
    Its a place for all general bakugan discussion.
    Ex of topics.
    Favorite season, anime discussion, upcoming toy releases (if there would be any, favorite bakugan, favorite gate cards, ability cards, etc.
    The collection thread could also be put in there, That would be a good topic to post what you currently have in your collection, same thing with recent bakugan related purchases.

These are things i would post in.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Hey everyone Left_bar_bleue450/1000Hey everyone Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:41 pm

Well there's a thread for Upcoming releases. I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:10 pm