Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Captured

megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Captured   - Page 8 Empty Re: Captured

Post by megaman_007 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Phantom:Sorry,my friend. I have far more important things to attend to.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vexxr: So you're the one that needs training?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Captured   - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Captured   - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Soldier: The note talks about my strengths and weaknesses that my master wishes that you work with me. -points to the bottom of the page-
    He's the lowest of the class, as far as my men go. I only take the strongest of the strong, anyway, but he is still the lowest.

~~

Vizor: -closes the door- [thinking] I doubted he would, but now I have a voice recording I can use to trick some of those guys into revealing themselves. -smiles underneath the mask-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Vexxr:Okay.[Thinking]Well,he's gonna go out from here as a living brawler nightmare.
    ooc:Mind if I take control of this guard.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After thirty minutes -
    Phantom:-On Phone- So, did you get a location of those cards and bakugans.
    Other side:Yes... It's near a person named Vizor.
    Phantom:What? Are you kidding me?
    Other side:Nope. What Happened?
    Phantom:Darn it! He was just here a moment ago.
    Other:.........
    Phantom:Hello!
    Other: Heh! Lets see who gets there fast.
    -Hangs up-
    Phantom:Darn it!
    -Grabs motorcycle and leaves-
    Phantom: Gauntlet! Search Vizor's contact number
    Gauntlet:Searching.... No information found.
    Phantom:Damn it! Now where has this guy gone?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:40 pm

ooc: Okay, but only can you control him until he would have been finished training.
    Guy: -still watching- [thinking] This should be good... -takes out popcorn- -starts eating-

~~

Vizor: -looking for Jaden and Mark- Where are those two? I told them to wait at these benches, and they're no where to be found! -pacing back and forth now- -sees Phantom- Let's hide, so he doesn't think we'll help him out in a brawl. -jumps into the bushes-
    The Stupid Ravenoid: Ouch, what'd you do that for?
    Vizor: -rolling eyes- Start paying attention.

~~

Mark: Any reason you brought me here, Jaden?
    Jaden: -sitting in a McDonalds restraunt- I was hungry. -eating french fries-
    Mark: Then why couldn't we have gotten something on the way there, or waited for Vizor?
    Jaden: Because I snuck something of his away. -slightly shows the hexed card Vizor had on him-
    Mark: Where'd you get that? -backing away from him-
    Jaden: We have to get this back to HQ, he's a maniac, let alone a villain who attempted at your life about a year ago!
    Mark: Because it was his job to get to a friend of mine, now it's his job to protect us for some reason.
    Jaden: I'm getting this to my boss, and having them destroy it. End of discussion.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Vexxr-Takes him to a large open facility-
    -A man,quite tall,dressed in a red coat,black pants,with skulls behind his coat and on the side of his pants. He has a small beard and a scar on the left side of his lip-

Vexxr: Don, we have a new trainee.
    -Turns-
    -Looks at the guard-
    Don:Hmmm... Show me his skill analysis.
    -Looks at the paper-
    Don: Heh! You have nothing called as skills. But I assure you, two weeks and you'll be far greater than any other brawler out there. Now get into training.
    Vexxr:So, he'll be your instructor,Don Claw.
    -Don takes the guy into the training facility-

-He takes him to a room with a dummy-
    Don:Here's your clothes and custom gauntlet,now get into gear. You'll now be called 900.
    Guard:Yes,sir.
    -The Guard gets into gear-
    Don:Now 900, first up is getting your body strong. You see that dummy,now try to hit it.
    -900 tries to hit the dummy,but the dummy moves out of the way-
    -He tries again and again for about 10 times-
    Don: Recollect the movement of the dummy and try again.
    -900 thinks for a while and then takes down the dummy-
    -The day is spent in improving the muscular body of 900-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Looking around-
    Phantom:Where the hell did he go?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Vizor: [thinking] Or not... what is he doing? He's looking for someone, but is just standing there. What is he waiting for? -still at only the bench-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:00 pm

ooc: Ugh, Megaman, reply already! lol You too, Knight, this is getting old, just Megaman replying. lol
    Jaden: -already walking back to the Resistance HQ base-
    Mark: -attempting to stop him- Jaden, no, please, this may be our best chance.
    Jaden: Yeah, to find those two missing kids and free them from this thing!
    Mark: Or have the scientists at the Zeta Base mess up and it releases something, infecting the entire resistance team, basically giving the enemy an entire brainwashed army!
    Jaden: That won't happen.
    Mark: You do not know that for sure.
    Jaden: I know you're crazy for thinking that we can trust a guy in a mask.
    Mark: ...There's stupid people in a mask all over this stupid city! -kicks a city bench in rage-
    Jaden: Little kids do not count, they're just playing pretend, pretending to be those heroes in fairy tales.
    Mark: What little kids? I'm talking about the city workers who always wear masks, like the mail man who gave me the package earlier.
    Jaden: Wait, what mailman? The mailmen in Zeta don't wear a uniform, and are not allowed head gear.
    Mark: Wait, what?
    Jaden: Ignore it, I'm bringing this to officials to investigate. -turns to walk off-
    Mark: -grabs Jaden's arm- No!
    Jaden: -arm turns red- -throws Mark off literally five feet in the air- Let go! -voice changed slightly-
    Mark: -hits the ground hard- Ouch! -gets up- -looks at Jaden- -sees the arm- What on Vestroia...
    Jaden: -looks at his arm- -screams in fear-
    Mark: Okay, this, we can go to your boss for. -grabs Jaden's arm- -sneaks out the card from his hand- -drags him off to the HQ's hospital wing-

~~

Guy: -looking in a brochure- Hm... these look interesting...
    Dharak: What does? -on the other side of the room-
    Guy: Some new headgear. I'm starting to fear that my men are going to perform mutiny and leave us, possibly kill us. My plans are to get a new device to attach to that one soldier's head, the one currently training with Vexxr. Instead of me assuming he will follow my lead no matter what, this piece will hypnotize him to do what ever I tell him. After that, I'll wear some special glasses, I'll make you stand then put them on you, then turn on a little, electronic bulb on top. Anyone without the special bulb on top will be hypnotized to do what ever the person wearing the headset is being forced to do.
    Dharak: Ah, monkey see, monkey do.
    Guy: Exactly. Think it'll work?
    Dharak: I think you will not need it as far as you are planning. If this works as you are expecting, you can just use this with one soldier on the entire resistance here, or maybe Vizor and Mark. Then they'll be at your control to do what ever you want.
    Guy: Ah, interesting, I never would have thought of that, nice plan. I'll have to go to you to decide how to repay Vexxr later, after we're finished.

~~

Vizor: -starting to hear something come up behind him- Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me. [shouting, cap locks] I SURRENDER! -stands out from the bushes- Come on, Phantom, I don't know why you're looking for me all of a sudden, you said you were going to be a lazy couch potato with no life whatsoever and just have me do all the work. -smiles under the mask- -hoping the reverse psycology works-
    ooc: Please forgive me for going that far with the insults on Phantom, I just feel that if this was real, this is what Vizor would do. Wait, if this was real? We're talking about little creepy teenagers throwing marbles on cards that turn into monsters. lol
    Vizor: Just calmly step out and tell me what you want so I can quickly get back to protecting Mark. [thinking, italicized] No, I just revealed that I let my guard down and that Mark is on his own. Hopefully, Phantom is either going to be neutral on this or did not notice my flaw. -does not notice what could possibly be the other thing looking for him that you control-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:47 pm

Phantom: There you go. I have come to warn you, if a person like this shows up inform me.
    -Shows a picture-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Don: The next thing is making your mind strong. Your opponent will try to make you into a state of anxiety. Now focus on that small bakugan.
    -900 concentrates on it-
    Don:Now the bakugan will create an illusion around it.
    -An illusion is created-
    900:What the...
    -A voice is heard-
    Don:900 now the bakugan will try to make you throw your bakugan into battle,but dont do it.
    -A bakugan races towards him-
    900:A bakugan's charging!!
    Don:Control your anxiety,concentrate and then command your bakugan.
    -900 tries and throws his bakugan but misses and is taken down by the bakugan and snaps out of illusion-
    -The day goes but 900 doesn't succeed-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:01 pm

ooc: Did you get my PM, Megaman?
    Vizor: -looks at the picture for a moment-
    ooc: -not sure if it's suppose to be Vexxr or someone you have not yet used-
    Vizor: Sorry, never seen him. Gotta go. -runs off-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:12 pm

ooc:Its, that guy from before who hacked your gauntlet.
    -Watches Vizor go with a confused expression-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:20 am

Vizor: [thinking] He knew that I ran into that guy, why would he have to show me a picture and as if I have? Something's not adding up. -continues on-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 pm

-After 720 hours of training-
    -900 steps out,elegantly dressed,with elite brawling equipment and elite skills-
    Don:You are now a living nightmare for all brawlers. How do you feel?
    900:Great! I feel I have just awakened from a long sleep.
    -Don takes out a bakugan from his pocket-
    Don: Vexxr, told me to give this to you. Its a crystal darkus dragonoid. Now you must return.
    -900 nods-
    -Both come out of the facility-
    -Don shows a brawler acclerator(bike) and hands over it and a letter from Vexxr to 900-
    Don: Here's a gift from me and a letter from Vexxr-
    900:Okay.
    -900 leaves-
    800: Sir,you look worried.
    Don:Nah,I just carved another nightmare.
    -Leaves-
    ooc:Well,900 is now yours.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:52 am

ooc: I don't control the letter, though.
    900: -rides into Guy's office-
    Guy: -annoyed at that- How DARE you just ride in my office like that! -stands up- -still concealed by the darkness-
    900: Hm, you're not my boss.
    Guy: Gr... that teaches me for requesting Vexxr to be your teacher. -holds up field card- Brawl me, now.
    900: -smiles- -holds up a field card-
    Both: Field, open!
    -the field opens. When the game ends (I'll make it like the show, where time stopped, and nobody knows what happened until afterwards), 900 is on the ground, gasping for air-
    Guy: Don't ever disobey me again. Guards, take him to the prison.
    Guards: -walk in- -pick up 900- -carry him away-
    Dharak: Hm? Don't you need him to train with the other soldiers to get them all like that, tough, I mean?
    Guy: Yeah, I am. Had to put up that stupid act so he doesn't act up until I get those helmets.
    Dharak: Ah, clever!
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 am

Letter:
    Hey guy,
    So how's your deadly guard? I bet he has got much stronger than before.
    Okay,now I trained your guard, so I need your guys to find a research facility,owned by Colonel Achilles. You will find him 150 km from Battle city.

P.S If you need anymore guys to train send them here.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:25 am

ooc: In dialogue from Guy to Dharak, he's having 900 train them.
    Guy: Hm. I like this guy's current strength. Up to you, Dharak. Should we invade said factory for Vexxr, or just send him something else for something not beinging perfect.
    Dharak: There's always something that makes everything imperfect, but I think he deserves it.
    Guy: Good, I've been itching for a brawl. And a fair one, where they have a chance, and I do not know their strategies already. -grins- -stands up-

An hour later...
    Someone wearing similar clothes to 900: -drives into Vexxr's base- -has some of the guards from the factory on the back- -drives up to Vexxr specifically- Here you go. They're hypnotized to answer any question you need and to join your side of the fight as well, just to give you a few more as an extra bonus. Oh, and my boss says, "Thanks." -turns to the prisoners- All right guys, your new owner is right in front of me.
    The Hypnotized Guards: -stand up- -get off of the back- -bow down in front of him, chanting his name-
    Other Soldier: There you go, have fun. They're all unconcious and hypnotized at the factory as well if you need some more men. If not, just get them and send them after me, please. My boss may need a few more men to make things more efficient. He said that it's up to you. -drives off-

~~

Doctor: -talking to Mark and Jaden- I'm not sure how this has happened, but that's a Dragonoid's claw on you, Jaden.
    Mark: A Dragonoid's claw?
    Jaden: How is that possible?
    Doctor: Well, what ever the card was these guys used, it must have malfuntioned and caused this when you were hit earlier.
    Jaden: So, I 'm part Bakugan, now?
    Doctor: No, it's just a rage thing. Get mad, and that will happen.
    Jaden: Ooh, new missions will be fun, then. -smiles-
    Mark: You're kidding me, right? You're actually praising that?
    Jaden: Oh, come on. It's not like it's that much of a bad thing!
    Doctor: Well, I have to go and do some tests. You can finish your little nagging until then. -smirks- -walks out-
    Jaden: I don't care that you like--
    Mark: You didn't notice?
    Jaden: What?
    Mark: Check your pocket.
    Jaden: Um... okay... -pulls out the card- What about it?
    Mark: We never gave it to him, how'd he know about it?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:05 pm

Vexxr-Grabs one of the facility's men- I just need to know one thing. Where is Colonel?!
    Man:Resistance.....Base.....Battle city..........
    -Throws him down-
    -Smashes fist on a table-
    Vexxr:Darn that Old guy! He knew I would send for him. Keep some of the research men and I'll send others back to guy's hideout. I guess it's time I met the guy in person.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Same guy from before-
    -Watches Jaden and Mark with a grin-

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:58 am

Jaden: Oh... -bites his tongue-
    Mark: We need to get out of here, he knew something we did not tell him. He was there, but why?
    Jaden: Why would I know?

~~

Vizor: -running through the sewers for a quicker path to Mark and Jaden- -trying to figure out why Phantom wanted the guy who hacked his gauntlet-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:37 pm

-Vexxr for the first time in a year steps out of the sewers-
    Vexxr:Where's this guy?
    Guard:Sir,I have sent a message to him via those men but no reply till now.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Running through the mainline sewers-
    Phantom:These sewers are convenient paths.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:17 am

Vizor: -running through the sewers- -finally finds a ladder- Finally, my stop. Hopefully, they left, thinking that I would have teleported by now. -grins- -starts climbing up the ladder- Hopefully, they didn't anticipate this possibility and came up with a plan B. -opens the hatch- -walks out of it- Okay, here's the office. -climbed out in front of a closed office building- This is where their distress signal came from, Mark and Jaden. They're not idiots, they wouldn't send a fake signal for the fun of it. So, there must be an enemy here, whether they sent the alert or someone claimed to be them. -grins- -walks right in-

~~

Guy: I think it's time that we finally meet this Vexxr, don't you think, Dharak?
    Dharak: But, why? Don't you think there is a possibility that he'll make an attempt at your life?
    Guy: But, that is exactly the point.
    Dharak: You... wish to die?
    Guy: Quite the opposite, actually. I wish to test if he will kill me. If he attempts it, I stop it with ease and use the card on him, turning him and his entire little group into my minions. If he does not, I explain what I am doing and he can help me.
    Dharak: Help you what, exactly, master?
    Guy: What do you mean, Dharak?
    Dharak: You've never told anyone your motives, not even me.
    Guy: Oh, I haven't. Silly me and my secretiveness.
    ooc: I finally found a motive for the Guy! I had one in the back of my head, but I could not think of the details.
    Guy: Long ago, before I came to Zeta, I was an explorer in Gamma, as you know.
    Dharak: Yes, I am aware of this.
    Guy: In my final exploration, I came across an ancient ruin from when New Vestroia was basically just Vestroia. Inside the ruin was many traps that made me lose a few co-workers. But, in the end, I found some scrolls and a safe.
    Dharak: Yes, you found me inside.
    Guy: Yes, I found you inside, and the scrolls. Those scrolls mentioned how the six legendary Bakugan worked together to create the six worlds of Vestroia.
    Dharak: Okay, so they went to the Doom Dimension and created the original Vestroia. Then after that, they came to New Vestroia and were killed by Vestals. So, what?
    Guy: Simple. If you were paying attention, I have been attempting to kidnap the descendents of those the Six trusted with their powers in the past. I will use them to go into the Doom Dimension and find their spirits, the Six. When they are found, they will return here with them, where I will resurect them and turn them into my mindless little drones, just like the ones I have kidnapped to go in there.
    Dharak: And...
    Guy: And I will have them attack the cities of Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Zeta. Once they defeat the four central cities, I will use their strength to use the Card on all of them, basically enslaving them to have me as king.
    Dharak: And, you do not think Vexxr will have something against this?
    Guy: Obviously, Dharak, I was planning on having him be my second in command, also a head of the government. Why backstab him, where would be the fun in that?
    Dharak: I don't know, sir, but I know that I had fun back on Gundalia slaying all of those Bakugan and bringing their owners to Kazarina.
    Guy: No, I read your history. Before that Kuso kid defeated you, you slain some Bakugan and kept some as prisoners as well, which you brought to Kazarina.
    Dharak: What ever. After that, they sealed me in that tomb in Gamma, and I want my revenge on that Kuso brat.
    Guy: And you will, just not through death. You will have him be your slave when this is all finished.
    Dharak: I'd roll my eyes if I was in my full form.
    Guy: I'll send a messenger to have Vexxr come here so we may talk.
    ooc: All I did was put a backround to the Guy and the Dharak. That, and wasted your time. Day complete. lol
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Vexxr: Feels good out of that suffocating chambers.
    -Don hands a cup of coffee to Vexxr-
    Don:Well,first time we stepped out of those underground facilities in a year.
    Vexxr:Yeah,I guess. I don't know what that guy's looking for,but he has to be something interesting.
    Don:Well,yeah the guy he sent to me required high level training as mentioned.
    Vexxr:Well,we need those crystal bakugans right now. He have 1,2 are with the colonel and 1 is with an unknown person.
    Phantom: Well,no signs of Vizor or that guy.
    Eagleen: What then?
    Phantom:We have 1 with us. I know that a Colonel has 1.
    Eagleen:Let's track him then.
    Phantom:Nah,look there.
    -Points to Vexxr-
    Eagleen:Vexxr? What's he doing here?
    Phantom:Those bakugans. I heard he's in alliance with some guy and he's helping him. We just need to follow him.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 am

Another Messenger: -runs up to Vexxr- Excuse me, sir, but my boss has another message for you. -gives him a note- -runs off-
    ooc: It's just saying that Guy wants to speak with Vexxr in person.

~~

Vizor: -walking through the building- -holding up gauntlet to be safe- -wielding a flashlight in the other hand- Anyone there? -trying not to reveal too much-
    Nick: -watching from behind Vizor- -just curious how this will play out-
    Vizor: -actually did not notice Nick yet-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Vexxr: So,the guy wants to meet us. But where?
    Don:No Idea.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:30 am

ooc: -_- Pretend it said where.
    Vizor: Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me.
    Nick: -chuckles softly-
    Vizor: -turns in Nick's direction- Who's there?
    Nick: -stops- -glad he's behind the corner-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:08 am

Vexxr:Ummm... Oh there's it. Roof of the highest building in battle city.
    Don:Empire Bakugan Tower?
    Vexxr:What else could it be?Wait here it says try reaching there by climbing,cause its impossible to reach it through lift or stairs.
    Don:Well,we have been trained through this.
    Vexxr:NO,thank god we have been trained through this.
    -Reaches empire bakugan tower-
    Vexxr: Ok so where we go.
    -Don and Vexxr climb the tower slowly from one ledge to another-
    -At last they reach the top-
    Vexxr:What now?
    DOn:Read the letter for further info.
    -Vexxr still panting reads letter-
    Vexxr:What?! It says now jump down.
    Don:Is he mad? We'll be broken into pieces if we jump from here. It's out of this world.
    Vexxr: He says don't worry he has all things in place. So what do you say?
    -Don looks down then again looks at Vexxr-
    Don:Ok...............
    -Both jump down from the top-
    Vexxr:Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    Don:...................................
    Vexxr: Are you dead?
    Don:.................................
    Vexxr:Really?! You had to fall unconscious here!
    -Both go through the ground into a large facility-
    -Vexxr lands and stands up,looking for any injuries-
    -Don still unconscious-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:16 am

ooc: That was stupid of them. They could have chosen anywhere in the world. For all they knew, they could have been next door neighbors, and they chose to risk their lives. lol
    Guy: -still hiding in the darkness- Finally, you guys arrived. I was afraid that my man was captured, or you just threw out the paper. Come, sit. -a light appears over a table with two chairs-

~~

Vizor: Who's there?
    Nick: -quickly runs off-
    Vizor: -chases-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:42 pm