Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Captured

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Captured   - Page 2 Empty Re: Captured

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Keith: No problem, and hey, you saved me from getting my tail whooped a few times too. -Eats a Cereal Bar-

Last edited by Knight on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Captured   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Captured   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm

Jaden: -takes out a lunch box- I prefer home made stuff, anyway. -opens it- -takes out a sandwich- -starts eating lunch-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

Keith: -Finishes Cereal Bar and chugs down a bottle of water- So why'd you join the Resistance?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 am

Jaden: Boredom. You?

~~

Mark: Finally! -finished the programming- -takes out a piece of paper- Okay... Sleep!
    Sirenoid: -falls asleep-
    Mark: That'll come in handy.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 am

Keith: Heh, I wish that was my story. -Looks down- Dad and Mom got killed... Little Sis' taken away.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 am

Jaden: Ah. Sad story, though. -looks at the time- -it's noon- Better go back to the training area. -starts walking back-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:20 am

Keith: Yep.-goes forward to the training room-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:34 am

ooc: I'm not sure where to go from there with Jaden, so I'll just catch up on the Person, who you should have figured out by now if you know my style of creating characters well.
    Person: -walks out of the restraunt- Well, now I know what makes up this part of Zeta. People slowly getting fat and making others sick. Lovely. -starts looking around for some shops-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Arthur: Sir, an old man dropped a package for you and told me to deliver it to you. And also this letter.
    ooc:Well, I guess I'll make up the contents of the letter.So,what'd say, I give a name to the director.

Razor,

Writing to you after a long time. Well, the events are happening according to the wishes of 'The Organization'. I have sent you this package,with the report of my analysis and some findings. Let's see if you can find anything with this.
    A friendly advise, Beware...

Yours,

#$210

-The package contains a destroyed bakugan, and a partly corrupted gauntlet and a report-

Brawlers scanned

Abnormalities found

Result: Something is going on in Zeta.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -A waiter calls out to the person-
    Waiter:Sir,you forgot this.
    -Hands over a piece of paper-
    Waiter:I found it in your seat.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Shinichi wakes up-
    Shinichi:Whoa,my stomach hurts man. So did I win the contest?
    Kaito:Yeah and here's your custom bakugan maker set.
    Shinichi:Give it to Uncle, he lost his Mole back in High Dimension.
    Ryoji:Well,I dont need it.
    Kaito:Take it and anyways you are the best customizer here.
    Ryoji:Well,I'll customise it but you'll be the one brawling with it.
    Shinichi:Ok. Ouch!
    -Three of them start laughing-

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Director Hertzon: -Opens package and reads everything and looks at Arthur- What kind of fool do think I am? Go to your quarters right away. -Looks at the package once again and sighs- Too long ago...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:35 am

ooc: Okay, this is creepy... I was planning on having a character find the exact same thing (a package and a note saying that "abnormalities" were found) later in the story... LAWYER, MEGAMAN STOLE MY IDEA!!! lol, jk. But honestly, though, I was planning on doing something like that later.
    Jaden: -walks to the door- -stops as he overhears them- -hopes they don't realize he heard- -walks in- So, what's next?
    Person From The Restraunt: -walks in- Please forgive my intrusion, but this is an emergency. -runs over to Hertzon- -hands him a note- -runs off once more-
    Dear Mr. Razor Hertzon, Director of the Zeta Base of Defence, (ooc: ?)
    It has come to my attention that an old friend of mine, Mark Grit, is being followed by an unknown person. We believe this to be involved with the recent disappearances of the original original Resitance's relatives. So far, three kids being traced back to the original brawlers have been reported missing, and 12 of my men in the police force have been wounded to the point they can't even continue their job for at least a few months. Could you please lend us a few men, two would be fine, to protect Mark Grit and anyone else we find being followed, please?

Please reply quickly to the local police force chief, Chief Cody Dressel.
    Chief Dressel's Assistant, Erik Overcast

ooc: I think I couldn't have used a worse generator in the history of name generators. lol, I probably mixed up the two names, too. lol. Oh, could you please send Jaden in as one of the two, please? Just do it, I made the RP, I get to choose! lol, jk.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 am

ooc: Okay, it'll be Keith and Jaden. :3 Also, am I the only one who doesn't plan this stuff and just makes it up as I go?
    Director Hertzon: -Sighs- Another letter? -Reads- Mhm, I know just the two.... Not very good at listening but they excel at brawling...
    ~
    ooc: Mind if I borrow your character for a bit?
    Intercom: Keith and Jaden please report to the Leader's Room. Room 214.
    Keith and Jaden: -Steps in-
    Josh: You have been chosen to be transferred to the Police Force for the time being.
    Director Hertzon: You two will help protect Mark Grit and others. This is all the information I can provide for now. You will be told the rest at the Police Force HQ.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:26 am

ooc: Yes, you meanie, you stole my character, GET OUTTA HERE! lol, jk, I don't mind, and this is my RP, I kinda have to know what I plan to do in the future. lol
    Jaden: Already? That was fast...
    -Jaden's phone rings-
    Jaden: Oh, sorry about that, I honestly forgot I even had this thing on me. -picks it up- Hello?
    Other Line: ...
    Jaden: Hello? Anyone there?
    Other Line: -just staying quiet-
    Jaden: -shrugs- Hm, must be a wrong number. That'd explain why no caller ID showed up. -puts it away- Well, let's go down to Mark's house, then, and see if he has a clue as to what is going on. -walks out of the room-

~~

Mark: -just sitting in a chair- -reading-
    Someone: -knocks on the door-
    ooc: -needs to think of better words than Unknown, Person, Someone, etc.-
    Mark: -gets up- -places the book down- -runs over to the door- -opens it-
    Person From The Restraunt: -holding a package-
    Mark: Another Package?
    Person From The Restraunt: Yeah, Mr. Grit?
    Mark: That's me. -signs the paper- -takes the package- Good day.
    Person From The Restraunt: Good day. -turns to leave-
    Mark: -closes the door- -walks over to desk- -opens the package-
    -it's a gauntlet and a deck of Bakugan Cards (about 50)-
    Mark: Hm? They sent me a gauntlet now? But there's no letter... -looks at the sender info- This isn't some company telling me to test products, this is directly from Alpha. Who would send me something from... -stops dead in his tracks- No, it can't be. Why would he come to me?
    Person From The Restraunt: -teleports into the appartment- Same reason as last time, my dear fellow.
    Mark: -turns- -sees the person- I should have known, Vizor. -jumps at him- -manages to knock off the mask- Finally, I get to see who I can get Arzeth to come and arrest. -turns to see Vizor-
    Vizor: -standing perfectly still- -wearing the mask from the first RP-
    Mark: You've gotta be kidding me.
    Vizor: -picks up the notebook from the first post- You should know me by now, Mark. I mean, you wrote a detailed description of our last adventure, and were about to send it to someone, judging from the stamps I saw on the table as I gave you the package.
    Mark: -rolls eyes- -holds out a field card- I'm not afraid to, and I won't mind killing you, considering you're a threat to everyone's life around here. And because you don't have a bakugan on you to fight back with.
    Vizor: -chuckles- And you have one? You have one of those Uncreated Bakugan that are the worst thing imaginable. And it's in sleep mode, so it will not even work if you tell it to wake up.
    Mark: [thinking] Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me. Couldn't he have watched a television a bit too much over the year and become an idiot? So, what are you doing here?
    Vizor: And you care because...
    Mark: Everyone, even masked vigilanties/villains get last words.
    Vizor: And I'm the villain here? -places some pictures on the table-
    Mark: -looks at the pictures- Just me in a crowd.
    Vizor: Take a close look, about 3 meters behind you in each.
    Mark: -takes the pictures from the table- -keeping an eye on Vizor- Hm... your point?
    Vizor: You mean, you haven't read the papers?
    Mark: Not recently, why?
    Vizor: There have been recent kidnappings, they're doing a big story about it in the papers. Targeted, preplanned kidnappings.
    Mark: -rolls eyes-
    Vizor: And the MO... relatives of the original resistance.
    Mark: And how would I know you're lying?
    Vizor: That Kuso kid who's Nemus I took. He came with you, correct?
    Mark: I shall neither deny or approve that.
    Vizor: Told you that he'd call you the moment he could, after he joined the Zeta resistance?
    Mark: ...
    Vizor: You think it's not odd that he hasn't given you any intel yet?
    Mark: How do I know you didn't cut the wires?
    Vizor: -rolls eyes- I'm more of a study and attack kind of guy, anyway.
    Unknown: -knocks on the door-
    Vizor: I've been hired for a new mission in Zeta, and a legal one, at that.
    Mark: I'll believe it when I see it.
    Vizor: It's true. To protect you, but I'm not sure why just you, as of yet. -holds up gauntlet- -starts to type something on it- Oh, one last thing. -looks back up at Mark- Remember the name Gehabich, by the way. It'll come up some time in the future. -finishes typing- -teleports away-
    Mark: -puts the papers down- -realizes something that I'll reveal once I think of it (ooc: lol)- -goes over to the door- -opens it-
    Jaden: -standing on the other side- -holds up badge from the Zeta Resistance- Hello, sir, we're from the Zeta Resistance base started after the disappearance of Vizor, a masked villain from Alpha city has escaped Alpha and feared to have fled to Zeta. We were summoned to help protect you from the kidnappers making an appearance in the recent papers.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:47 am

Keith: -Stands behind Jaden, bored-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 am

Jaden: Ignore him. Could we please come in?
    Mark: Um... sure? -lets the two in-
    Jaden: -walks in- So, what's your story? Why are they trying to get you? -knows perfectly well why-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 am

Keith: -Stands behind Jaden, letting him do all the talking-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:03 am

Mark: -doesn't reply to that- Would you guys like a drink?
    Jaden: No, thanks.
    Mark: -sits on a couch- Well, I'm playing on my PS3, so, have fun guarding?
    Jaden: [thinking] Are we suppose to just guard, or are we trying to get evidence from him?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:49 pm

-Arthur walking through the corridor,passes by Hertzon's office-
    -Pyrus Kangoxer opens up(An exclusively created Kangaroo boxer-
    Kangoxer:Well,what's the matter?
    Arthur:The director isn't so strict,but today after reading that paper,he grew worried.
    Kangoxer:Yep, I saw too...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shinichi gets discharged from hospital and leaves for work with Kaito and Ryoji-
    Radio: Car 012,come in!
    Shinichi: Yes,this is agent Shinichi speaking.
    Radio:We need you to get to Zeta resistance HQ ASAP.
    Shinichi:Roger!
    -Car speeds off towards Zeta Resistance HQ-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -An order pops up on customer service at Brawler's Shack-
    Cook:Hey,Robin an order of two Bakufish tandooris, 2 Bakuchicken Kebabs and a Baku Sizzler with 4 Bakuroot Sodas has popped up for Mark Grit. Bill of $60 paid.

Robinson:Ok,I'll deliver it. Hey Koro take care of the counter.
    -Jumps on scooter and leaves-

-Reaches Mark's house and rings the doorbell-

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 am

ooc: -never actually closed the door-
    Jaden: -walks over to the door- Sorry, nobody called out for food. -closes the door on him- That was odd, do you think it was the kidnappers?
    Sirenoid: -opens- You probably think everything is the kidnapper.
    Mark: Wait, I turned you off! -puts down the controller- -takes Sirenoid- Sleep!
    Sirenoid: -closes-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 am

Keith: -Holds on to Dartaak just in case he needs to use him-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 am

Mark: This is getting boring. -puts down the controller- So, why are you guys here again?
    Jaden: Since all of the officers in the police force are... um... occupied, we were hired from the Zeta District's resistance to protect you from the kidnappers who made the papers recently.
    Mark: Ah.
    Jaden: Why they hired two newbies, not sure.
    Mark: Oh, please pardon my rude manors, but I neglected to call a friend of mine about a business deal. If you'd excuse me, -walks into a different room-
    Jaden: [to Keith] Something's wrong here. He's trying to avoid a conversation. All he actually did so far is ask why we're here, then just ignore everything else about us. He knows something, and he's not telling us.
    Mark: [on the phone] Excuse me, could I speak to a Mr. Martin Kuso, please?
    Jaden: [whispering to Keith] He's the first one that disappeared.
    ooc: I'm not posting the entire conversation.
    Mark: ...Oh, he can't make it? ... Oh, please forgive me. He told me a few weeks ago to call him when I got the chance, and I haven't had any free time as of late. If you get any word for him, could you ask him to call me, Mark, please? It's important. ... Thank you, and good day. -hangs up- -starting to get a headache- If you two will excuse me... -walks into the bathroom to get an asprin-
    Jaden: You see? He's hiding something, he's doing everything he can to avoid us!
    Mark: I can hear you, you know!
    Jaden: -_- I hate my job.
    Mark: -screams-
    Jaden: What on Earth? -runs into the bathroom-
    Mark: -on the floor, hands on head- Ugh, it's killing me!
    Jaden: This isn't good, we need to get him to a doctor. If he's being targeted, they could be using some high frequency only he can hear.
    Mark: I'm a Vestal, not a hound, you idiot!
    Jaden: -helps him up- -calls a helicopter-

~~

Vizor: -listening in on a bug he left in the house, too small to see with the naked eye- [thinking] He's not the wisest, that Jaden guy. Although his record does show that he's good when it comes to martial arts. He may actually be a decent fighter. Maybe I can trick him into going to Alpha, then I'll hypnotize him to be my little assistant. -chuckles- He's too intelligent for that, anyway. And I don't even need an assistant that badly. Maybe, if by the end of this little adventure, I can persuade him, since I am technecally following the law in the Zeta District. Especially if these kidnappers end up doing the same to that kid as they have to that Kuso, Marukura, and Misaki kids. -realizes something- He doesn't even have a bakugan. I wonder if that'll make him more likely to get hit by this thing?

An hour later...
    Jaden: -in the resistance hospital wing- Is he okay?
    Mark: -sitting on a chair- -tuning them out-
    Doctor: -turns to Jaden- You two are the ones put in charge of him?
    Jaden: Yes.
    Doctor: You seem too young in my opinion.
    Jaden: -about to pull out his bow staff-
    Doctor: Anyway, this guy's profile shows that he was in the incident with the Alpha outbreak and the Alpha resistance...
    Jaden: So, that explains part of what he was hiding, but not everything. So, why did he fall with just a headache.
    Doctor: You said something about a high pitched sound only he could hear?
    Jaden: Yeah.
    Another Doctor behind the First: -laughs-
    Doctor: You're actually pretty close. Apparently, those creeps in Alpha who caused the outbreak chipped him. Someone could have found out and used it against him. You're guarding this kid because...
    ooc: Megaman, I hate this site. It scared me half to death. I written 10 pages-worth of text for this post, my internet bugged up, and it deleted all of it. This time, it bugged up and posted it before it was done, making me think it deleted AGAIN! From below, this is the "edit."
    Jaden: It is believed that he is being targeted by the recent series of kidnappings.
    Doctor: If they're as good as the paper described, they would have the tools to learn about this, and be able to hack into it at their own will. Maybe to make it easier on them?
    Jaden: -smirks-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:26 pm

ooc:oookkkk!
    -Robinson looks over all the events-
    Robinson:Didn' expect this guy here? Though I was surprised when his name popped up but I am not surprised at his condition.
    -Keeps the food by the apartment and leaves-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Car reaches Zeta resistance HQ-
    -Shinichi,Ryoji and Kaito reaches Hertzon's office-
    Shinichi:Good Afternoon,Sir. Agent Shinichi,Ryoji and Kaito reporting.
    Ryoji:You must have received news about our arrival.
    -Arthur on his bike,on the hospital street-
    -Slides down the small descend-
    -Looks up and sees a small shining thing on the roof-
    -Stops by the hospital and goes to the roof-
    -takes out the piece-
    Arthur:That's a weird thing. I think we should show it to the director.
    -Walks down the stairs and hears a familiar voice-
    Kangoxer:I think I heard a familiar voice...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 am

ooc: lol
    Jaden: So, what do we do now?
    Mark: -no longer has a headache- Find the guys who are doing this, and stop them?
    Sirenoid: Or surg--
    Mark: Sleep!
    Sirenoid: -shuts off-
    Mark: I hate these things.
    Jaden: -chuckles- Well, anyway, it seems that the thing stopped for now. It seems like a timed event, it took exactly one hour away from us. So, we know that we no longer need to come here for it to stop.
    Mark: So, we're going back to my place?
    Jaden: -nods- Or, we can go out for lunch. I'm hungry.
    Mark: -smiles- Sure, on me. -gets up-

On the way to the restraunt...
    Mark: -walking down the street- -using that brawler head gear thing- -"typing" a document- So, you guys ever going to tell me anything else, other than the fact that you guys have to protect me?
    Jaden: As soon as there's more details to our knowledge.
    -Jaden's phone rings-
    Jaden: Ugh, not again. Please excuse me. -picks up the phone- Hello?
    Unknown: Those who people trust today will no longer trust tomorrow. And when foes learn to unite, chaos will follow. -hangs up-
    Jaden: That was odd. What on Earth was that about, I wonder.
    -there's an explosion behind them-
    Jaden: -turns around- What's that?!?
    -there's a giant Hexed Dragonoid persuing them-
    Jaden: Oh my goodness... -takes out bow staff- -starts charging at the thing-
    Hexed Dragonoid: -walks right over Jaden- -goes to pick up Mark-
    Mark: -jumps out of the way-
    Jaden: Mark, catch! -throws the bowstaff to Mark-
    Mark: -catches it- -hits the Hexed Dragonoid in the leg-
    Hexed Dragonoid: -screams- -falls to the floor- -disappears-
    Mark: What on Earth? Since when were these guys easy to defeat? -sees a note card on the floor- -picks it up-
    I hope you guys enjoyed the message I just sent you. Fair warning. When you learn who that was, you will know who's involved.
    Mark: What? -confused-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:55 am

ooc: Sorry I haven't been on for a while.
    Keith: -Catches up and sees Mark sweating- What's up?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:05 am

Mark: You didn't see ANY of that?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:25 pm