Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

Latent (Seven Episodes In)

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Latent (Seven Episodes In) Left_bar_bleue0/0Latent (Seven Episodes In) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Latent (Seven Episodes In) Empty Latent

Post by dragofan010 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:31 am

Imagine the following as like a weird trailer thingy...

Ominous music is playing in the background as you see what looks like a building being created, similar to the video here.  Every few seconds appears the words, one every few seconds,
    KNOW
    YOUR
    LIMITS

The music kicks back up again, showing kids running down a hall colliding behind them like in a chiche movie.  It then skips to a scene where one of the original kids is brawling someone in a hoodie (face hidden), then again to what looks like the very same kid testing something in what appears to be a shed, then smoke flooding the room.  After that, in an ominous-looking font, appears the words Latent.  Coming soon to a forum near you.

~~

Next post right after I'll actually write up the first episode, I wanted to do this in an episode format, like I've tried before.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Latent (Seven Episodes In) Left_bar_bleue0/0Latent (Seven Episodes In) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Latent (Seven Episodes In) Empty Re: Latent (Seven Episodes In)

Post by dragofan010 Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:21 am

Episode One - Backwards
        It was a cliche-form of a dark and stormy night on Earth.  Jake was in his lab outside of his house, reading in his history book from school.
        After Masquerade had taken over both Earth and Vestroia for Naga, all Bakugan and Human were originally enslaved to the two, until 2050, where Naga had decided to give all Human and Bakugan back their freedom, read Jack from the book.
        This world was not set up how you all know the story of the Bakugan.   In this world, Dan and the others lost when attempting to defeat Masquerade.  The only reason that everyone still had a conscience instead of Naga just making them obey with the Silent Core was that he loved watching criminals plea for forgiveness before punishment.
        After Naga kindly decided that the world should live in a government with one party dealing with laws, and the other with punishment, the upcoming civil war was stopped.
        "Ugh, I hate studying for history tests.  I'd much rather be playing around in my lab," complained Jake, deciding it was time for a break, and slammed his book closed.
        If there was anything that Jake loved more than anything was creating new gizmos to mess around with, things that could make things easier for people.  He's created things for easier studying (which would make things easier for his upcoming history test), made things for reaching up high shelves, anything you could imagine!
        Currently, Jake's newest creation, the Replicator, was suppose to make it easier to study historic events, conveniently.  If his newest invention worked, Jake would be able to watch any moment in history exactly how it happened.  He could even watch Masquerade take down the Brawlers way back when!
        "Alrighty, then," Jake said calmly, deciding that it was time to test it out.  He sat down in the chair next to him and strapped on the device.  He decided that he may as well watch Masquerade take down the brawlers, since that was what his test the next morning was about.  Jake entered in the data from his textbook (April 12th, 2009), set it to replay, and leaned back, waiting for the machine to load.
        After a few moments, something odd started to occur in the room.  Steam started coming form the machine, the doors locked themselves down (from an Emergency Status activated the moment the fire alarms outside detected smoke), and Jake did not even notice.  He was rewatching Masquerade brawling against Kuso for the final time.
        The alarms started blaring.  Alert, system shutdown!  Alert, system shutdown!  Worried, Jake ran over to the door and attempted to force it open, but it was sealed tight.  Thinking that there was nothing he could do, Jake attempted to bash the door down, when something from a shelf fell over and hit Jake in the head.

~~

Jake woke up in what looked like an infirmary.  Still groggy from being hit on the head what felt like merely minutes before, Jake focused all of his returning energy into sitting up and trying to see where he was.  He looked outside, it looked just like what his home town looked like, except... happier.  Joyful.  Energetic.  Something Jake had not seen in his life in ages.
        After a few minutes, a nurse ran into the room with a clipboard.  "Oh, I see you're awake, young man," she started, looking directly at Jake.  "You were out for a few hours after that nasty fall you had earlier, um..." she looked down at her clipboard.  "Jake."
        Fall?  "Yeah, hit my head hard.  Excuse me, ma'am, but what's going on outside?"  It was probably due to the fact that Jake was in the hospital talking, but Jake wasn't feeling well at all.
        The nurse looked outside the window.  "What do you mean?  It's a regular day outside."
        "No it's not, everyone's happy," replied Jake, starting to dislike the nurse for the unneeded response.  "Usually nobody's outside, and there are police roaming the streets for criminals."
        "You must be from out of the city, then," she calmly replied.  "Not sure where you're from, Jake, but Bakugan City, as this place is usually referred to as, is the happiest place on Earth."
        Bakugan City, thought Jake.  But this is the Masked City, named after Masquerade.  He looked over at the calendar at the wall.  This morning, it was February 23rd, 2020.  Today was  April 20th, 2009.  Something was not right at all.
        "Cut it with the act, what's really going on?" asked Jake, getting annoyed with the stupid joke.
        "Pardon me?"
        "You know what I'm talking about, who's pulling a trick on me?  I never fell, something fell onto me.  And it's not April, it's February."
        The nurse decided to write something down on the clipboard, which Jake could no longer see.  "Looks like someone's been hit too hard on the head, looks like I'll have to recommend sending you to the mental institution."  Rudely, she walked out of the room.
        What was that about?  Jake sure did not like being tricked.  After regaining his strength, Jake stood up, (being surprised to find himself in regular clothes instead of hospital robes) and walked out of the room.

~~

After an hour, people were still telling him that it was the year 2009.  Nobody would listen to Jake, saying that he read the paper that morning.  He had no clue what was going on.
        After finally deciding to give up and go home, Jake saw the most peculiar thing.  A young Dan Kuso, getting ready to fight this giant kid in the park.  Oooh, something to keep me awake, Jake thought, before realizing who Dan was.  Jake's seen pictures of Kuso as an adult, so he knew something wasn't right.  The two held up cards, announced that they were about to fight.  A moment later, the big kid was complaining about how he was cheated and lost the fight unfairly.
        "How is this remotely possible?" thought Jake under his breath.  First, he wakes up to find himself rapped up in a medical facility.  Second, he find the young version of a soon to be outcast (What, you thought Naga would let him continue life as a regular person?).  Third, two people hold up cards, then magically appear a foot away in an instant, without even moving?
        "I can help explain what's going on," said a mysterious sounding voice behind Jake.  Startled, Jake turned around to see someone he easily recognized.  Alice Gehabich.
        In the history books, she was said to be forced to help Masquerade keep a watch on the brawlers, but never told anyone how she actually did that.  "And you are," Jake replied, attempting to keep his bluff.
        "Alice.  And you're Jake, I presume?"  She creepily replied.
        "Why do you presume?"
        "Because in the future, I had to break in to make sure your machine malfunctioned.  And I saw that book that hit your head... um... later."
        Jake was at a loss for words.  She knew how he was trapped in his lab.  She knew something started smoking.  She knew that he was hit in the head with something.  Most importantly, she knew something he didn't.

~~

"Basically, I... um... will break into your lab and destroy your machine while you're studying.  Sorry about that, by the way.  When you tried to get out, after you were knocked unconsious, the machine basically destroyed itself, sending you here."  Jake was liking Alice less and less by the minute.
        "So, basically, this is your fault."
        "Yes, but I had to send you here!  You know how Masquerade and Naga are, you have to set things right!"  Alice was getting really emotional about this.  "You have something I don't, perserverance.  Only you will be able to help out the brawlers so they can defeat Naga so he doesn't nearly kill everyone!"
        Jake was silent for a moment.  When he was finally able to think of a reply, all of the words that came out of his mouth were, "Why can't you?"
        Again, Alice immediately had a reply.  "Because I can't.  I do not know how to brawl, I never had.  But, in your case, brawling was in your blood.  You're related to one of the top twenty brawlers in the world at this point of history!"
        Jake was stunned.  He was forbidden from ever looking into his family tree.  "Oh, really?  Who?"
        "Not important now, you can brawl.  You'd be good at it."
        "But I don't even know how!  We were forbidden from ever brawling!"
        "Then I'll get a friend of mine to teach you.  Deal?"  Alice was starting to get frustrated.
        Again, Jake was stunned.  Assuming this was just a nightmare after hitting his head (He was not fully agreeing that there was a chance this was real), Jake just asked one question in reply.  "How do you know about all of this, if it has not yet happened?"
        For the first time, Alice sat quietly.  Jake brought up a good point.  "My grandfather created something that malfunctioned, and I saw all of it happen.  My future self breaking into your lab."
        Jake finally ended the conversation.  "Deal," he said, holding out his hand for a shake.  "I'll try, but I don't know what to do."
        Alice shook his hand.  "I'm sure you'll figure it out."
        "Wait, one more thing," Jake continued, taking his hand back.  "Where can I stay for now?  My house does not exist as of yet."
        "I'll take care of that," grinned Alice, cheerfully.

Last edited by dragofan010 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For some reason, the coding didn't code when I posted, but did when I previewed an unedited edit...)
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:05 am

((Well, I'm officially a terrible writer!  Wait, we already knew that, lol.  Anyway, thanks to the -cough-probably nobody-cough- many people who read the last episode!  From here on out, I'm just going to post random tidbits you people {Or person} may need to know if you're reading the story.  No spoilers, just things like Said Character is based off of a classmate, or that I will not be posting for a few days, or doing a "movie" episode {lol, probably never going to happen on the last one}.  That's all!))

Episode Two - Unexpected Help
       It's been a week since Alice had told Jake about what's going on.  Since then, he's stayed in hotels (since Alice had to wait a bit before she could "take care of things"), but has not figured out what he is suppose to do.  Think about it, he thought silently April 16th at 9:30 p.m. ((or 21:30, depending on where you're from)).  I'm just randomly sent do prevent a terrible tragedy or fifty-two without anyone even giving me a hint of all of the tragedies, and they expect me to know everything in the universe about it!  Two universes, more like it.
        Jake decided to go on his laptop (which he was lent by Alice for now) and read the latest news.  May as well know what kids are talking about these days.  Jake looked on the main website for brawling (which, in his time, has been disbanded), the regular news, everything.
        As far as actual brawling statistics went, there were nine people he's never heard of, and one person's everyone heard of at first, Masquerade.  Jake couldn't find the main Brawlers anywhere, but he did find a blog by a little blonde guy saying that Dan was looking for the six Battle Brawlers for their team to take on Masquerade.  Along with that, this one kid, named Joe (claiming to be the creator of the website) released a video saying to never actually brawl with Masquerade.  Gee, I wonder why?
        When Jake turned on the actual news, something peculiar came up: random events of weather, such as the current snow storm in the Sahara.  The Northern Lights were also apparently appearing further and further south every night.  Something was definitely off.  Was it related to the current situation?  Jake had not the slightest clue.
        Eventually, the clock hit 10:30 PM, the time Jake usually went to bed.  He shut off the computer, put it on the convenient little night stand to his right, and went under the covers to fall asleep.

~~

It was quiet, too quiet.  Jake was looking in a dark hall of what appeared to be a prison or mental asylum.  There was one stray light at the other side of the hall, a small candle on a desk next to the final cell in the area.  There was a dark figure in there, chained against the walls.  Jake tried to call out to him, but nothing would come out of his mouth.  Just a long, frightening silence.
        Eventually, a door behind Jake opened inward.  On the other side was a man in a mask carrying keys and a lantern.  He closed the door behind him, literally walked through Jake as if he was a ghost, and unlocked the door to the final cell with the stray figure.
        Jake tried again to call out as to why he was there, but could still not say anything.  The masked figure whom opened the door revealed himself to be the figure's "leader, slave-owner, teacher."  The figure nodded away and stood up, after the masked man unlocked the chains bounding him to the wall.  He was given a hood, and he put it on, finally walking into the light, before Jake could discover who either were.
        Something started ringing like crazy in Jake's ears.  He fell to the ground, covering his ears in an attempt to drown out the piercing sound, to a failed attempt.  Jake closed his eyes, begging for the ringing to stop, with a lack of words still coming out of his mouth.  After a silent-scream, the ringing stopped, followed by a soothing voice, a girl's voice.  Do not trust them.  What ever they say or do, they are your enemies!  Before Jake knew it, the voice was gone, and the nightmare was finished.

~~

With a fright, Jake woke up to a call from Marucho, one of the Brawlers.  After a long bit of paraphrasing, Marucho explained that Alice was coming, but a business associate was staying in a hotel and asked if he could stay over at Marucho's house.  Really clever.  Anyone could have came up with a better story than that!  "Thank you, sir," was all Jake said before the call ended.  They were suppose to meet in front of the hotel in half an hour, so Jake could pack his supplies (which was actually nothing, thankfully).  It was going to be really long and boring.
        After the half hour came to an end, Marucho arrived in a long limo.  Wow, thought Jake.  He never actually seen a limo before, but he still knew immediately that Marucho was rich.
        Marucho was soon released from the back seat by the chauffeur from the front of the long car.  He calmly walked over to Jake, then greeted the thirteen-year-old.  "You must be Alice's... business partner?" questioned Marucho.  He did look rather young, to be perfectly fair.  How many people had business associates in their teenage years?
        "Yes, I'm Jake Kamana, a friend of Alice's from Japan.  Her grandfather scientist is friends with my uncle, and since his granddaughter was coming here for a few weeks, my uncle asked if I could come down for him, since his back's hurting him."  Hey, it was the first thing he could think of.  At least it sounds possible.
        "Ah," replied Marucho.  "I'll take you over to my home then."

~~

His house is enormous!
        Marucho's house was about the size of three amusement parks.  There was an aquarium, an entire section of the area just of the guest bedrooms, a miniature-airport, a hedge maze, and anything you could imagine!
        After about an hour of a tour (no joke, an hour), Marucho finally showed Jake his room.  "And this is your room.  You have a phone, a computer, an intercom in case Kato needs to announce something--"
        "Who's Kato?"
        "Kato's our butler."
        "Ah, excuse my interruption," finished Jake, in a horrible attempt to sound proper and sophisticated.
        "Anyway, dresser, closet, restroom, anything you need is in here."  Marucho smiled at Jake, then finished.  "I have to go now, work on something important.  I'll just leave you here to get settled in.  Good day!"  Marucho kindly left, closing the door behind him.
        "Well, this is going to be a fun few days."
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:20 am

((Parent logic:  If you say you're going to be late getting out of school because of a school club, they shouldn't listen to you, and they should come a half hour early.  Then yell at you for getting out late for not mentioning that you'd be out late.  -_-
    Oh, if anyone out there reads this and actually likes it, which has a 0.000001% chance of occurring, could you please send me a PM of what you think?  If you hate it, could you tell me why, too, please?))

Episode Three - Training Begins
        Alice flew in a few days after that to visit the group and to meet with her "business partner" in Bakugan City.
        Jake was sitting in his room on April 19th, reading a book about these spies characters who fight other spies with magic, when Kato used the intercom to tell him and Marucho about her arrival.  Jake stood up from the bed, placed the book onto the nightstand next to him, and headed for the door.  Before he left, he remembered one e-mail Alice sent him right before she left (why she came here, went back to Russia or where ever she lives, then back again, Jake had no idea), saying that when they next met to bring his bags.  What was she thinking, having him find a place to live for the time being, then having him go off somewhere?
        After getting lost in the hallways, trying to find the front door, Jake finally found Marucho giving Alice a tour of the mansion.  He quickly caught up with them and appoligised for being tardy.
        "It's okay," Marucho said.  "Alice, you said you needed to ask me something when Jake found us?"
        "Oh, yeah!" said Alice, showing herself to be forgetful at times.  "Do you think it's possible that you or Dan could teach Jake here how to brawl?  He never learned how, and he wants to learn from the best of the best."
         Oh, Alice, how easy it was for Jake to get a bit more annoyed with her.
        "Sure, what attribute does he match with?" questioned Marucho, deciding who it'd be best to teach Jake.
        "Not sure, were I'm from, there's rarely any brawls to begin with, so I do not even know which attributes are which," answered Jake.
        "Ah, I see.  In my opinion, you look like a Ventus or Darkus brawler to me.  But, I know a simple test that will determine it for us!"  Marucho made that sound a bit more exciting than it actually was.
        Jake looked from Marucho to Alice, then back to Marucho.  Was he suppose to say something here?  Was he suppose to walk off?
        "Let's go off and do that test, then," commented Alice.

~~

The test was not simple.
        Jake was expected to answer fifty different questions about his personality.  Most of the answers he had to make up, because they involved his personal life from before he ended up here.
        "What classes did you take in your old school?"
        Jake's been homeschooled his entire life, and he did not know which classes people take currently.
        "The usual.  Math, English, Science, etc."
        "Any phobias?"
        Does a white dragon and a kid in a mask coming to kill you count?
        "Nope, none at all."
        See?  Jake had to fake at a lot of answers.
        After about an hour, Marucho finally added up Jake's final score.  "Like I guessed earlier, you're either Ventus or Darkus.  Dead tie for each."
        "How could I be a dead tie?" questioned the confused Jake.
        "You recieved two points for Aquos, which personally annoyed me a bit.  Twelve for Pyrus.  Fourteen for Subterra.  Sixteen for Haos.  Twenty-two for Darkus.  Twenty-two for Ventus."  Marucho acted like this was something normal, do people usually go take a test and get a dead tie for two answers?  What was he suppose to do, anyway?  Aren't people suppose to use strictly one attribute here?
        "Just practice with both and pick one over time, or use both," continued Marucho.  "I'll be back, I have to make a call with a friend of mine about getting you a trainer."  He left the room.
        Okay, so what is Jake suppose to do?  He does not have a single Bakugan, Marucho the Aquos Brawler does not have any other-attributed Baukgan, what could he do?

~~

Marucho came through the door half an hour later with one person Jake knew all too well:
        Daniel Kuso.
        Marucho introduced the two.  "Dan, this is Jake Kamana, the one I asked if you could train.  Jake, Dan Kuso."
        The two shook hands, Jake immediately getting an odd feeling about Dan.  It was as if they had met each other recently, but Daniel and the group's been locked up for years in his time.  What was it he was feeling towards Dan?
        "Nice to meet yah, little guy," said Dan, making it obvious that he loved using the slang there in Bakugan City.  "You've probably heard of me a while ago, but I'm Dan, the Pyrus brawler.  I'm kinda a big deal."
        "You're not even in the top two-hundreds," pointed out Marucho.  Dan gave him a cold look after saying that.
        "So, you're the one that's going to be teaching me?" pondered Jake?
        "Yep, or, at least until we find you a better teacher, depending on your attribute," finished Dan, motioning for the two to follow him out of the room.  "Let's go, we have a brawl on the roof today.  Against two celebrities, too!"

~~

Jenny and Jewels were not celebrities that Jake's ever heard of, but he loved watching the four brawl anyway.
        Each team had their own launchers to launch their Bakugan off (Marucho giving Dan his right before the match, so he had to get used to it a bit first), and they used these field cards, as they called it, to bring them to a separate dimension for the game.
        It was simple to follow, as Jake discovered.  The two "celebrities" started by throwing in the center two cards they called the "Doom Cards."  Then, each player threw a gate card (One of the few things Jake's ever actually heard of) across the field, behind another player's card.  After that, each took turns "throwing" a Bakugan onto a gate card.  It wasn't anything until the actual match-ups, though.
        At one point, it was Dan's Pyrus Falconneer versus Jewel's Subterra Saurus.  The Saurus won easily, and kicked the Falconner into some window that tore open behind Dan and Marucho, instead of ball form.
        "What was that?"
        "It's called the Doom Dimension.  When we defeat a Bakugan, that's where it goes to slowly desintigrate into nothing," taunted Jewel.  Was she serious?
        Almost immediately after, Jenny did it again, this time by using an ability card to wipe out one of Dan's, Marucho's, and Jewel's at the same time.  Did she really sacrifice her own piece?
        In the end, Dan and Marucho won, but they did not get their Bakugan back.  They really did die back there, never to be seen again.  This is scarier now than when he first heard it.
        It was going to be a long adventure in front of Jake.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 am

((I think I know what I'm going to do for now on, as far as the schedule goes for the story.  A few days a week {Probably Wednesdays and Fridays}, I'll post the next chapter, you guys read it.  Maybe I write it over the next few days and post it the next posting day  -shrugs-
    Oh, quick note.  I had to save this quickly onto a notepad document, which I did not realize would erase the quotation marks, question marks, etc.  If anything like that is missing, sorry about that.))

Episode Four - The (Im)Perfect Match
       After about a week of being trained by Daniel Kuso, Jake nearly collapsed of exhaustion ever single day.
         After the exact same exercise, every single day.
        Working as if he was a Pyrus brawler, every single day.
        Acting as if he knew how to play, every single day.
        Not even having a Bakugan to call his guardian, every single day.
        Jake was sitting in the park (hiding from Daniel) on the seventh day, wondering how thick Dan's skull was.  He was just not understanding that Jake was not meant to be a Pyrus brawler!  Every day, Dan let Jake use a Pyrus Griffin, and he had to race through the stupidest obstacle course, including fighting his Dragonoid with fifty-billion ability cards.  Usually, it ended with at least four explosions in that pocket dimension they use to play in.
        According to that test of Marucho's (which, as far as Jake knew, was how people actually chose their attributes), Jake's best strategy in mind is to either use the enemy's strength against them, or tricking the enemy into a corner to defeat them.  Pyrus was a strategy which, most of the time, relied solely on raw power.  Jake wasn't one of those sorts of players.
        Jake looked over to the swings and saw kids running around the park, holding their toy Bakugan in their hands.  Jake already knew about them not being toys, but it was still amusing watching them all playing with them.  Then he saw that they had a guardian, unlike him, which reminded him of the fact that he needed one as well to do anything.

~~

Jake was walking back to Marucho's mansion later that day, remembering what it was from the nightmare the other night.  A person in a jail being broken out.  What was that suppose to mean, subconsciously  And who was the mysterious voice suppose to be that told him to be weary  The only thing that thinking about it did was confuse Jake more and more.  Why, though
        When Jake arrived a block away from the street (yes, Marucho's house required an entire street), something crashed nearby.  Startled, Jake looked over to to right to see what was going on.  Smoke was rising from the woods.  Knowing the entire area was going to burn down (a place currently standing in his time period), Jake quickly dashed in the direction of the smoke.
        Like Jake assumed, there was a small fire.  The door was busted down, there were broken branches heading in the opposite direction of the house, this did not look like an accident.
        "Hello  Anyone in here?" shouted Jake as he ran inside.  The smoke was not that bad, just the floor somehow.  Something, however, sounded like it was struggling in the closet under the stairs.  Jake quickly ran over to the door and attempted to open it.  Locked.
        Quick, think!  Jake ran over to the table on the side and picked up a chair.  He wobbled back over to the door and started banging against it.  After a few attempts, he finally broke a hole into the door.  Jake snuck a look inside.
        Nobody was in there.  The only thing moving was a small jar that was painted over, so Jae couldn't see it.  Jake took the jar and ran back out of the house.
    He ran about a few yards past the house and stopped.  It was quiet, too quiet.  Why didn't he hear anything from the fire anymore  Jake turned around, the house was gone.

~~

"What could it be?" he questioned Marucho, who showed a big interest in the jar as well.
        "Not sure, let us check," suggested Marucho, grabbing the lid.  "If you're story is true, which I have no reason to believe not, someone must have been trying to get rid of this for a reason."
        "Quit thinking of good ideas with logic," joked Jake.
        Dan ran into the room, deciding he may as well get caught up with what's going on.  "What'd I miss"
        A small, Pyrus Dragonoid sat on Daniel's shoulder, the one he was forced to fight during the annoying training sessions.  "They're talking about that jar Jake found in a burning house that was never there in the first place."
        Marucho opened the jar, finally, and a peculiar thing immediately flew out.  A little flying marble soared around the room, shouting, "Show yourself, coward!"
        "I wouldn't believe it..." Jake heard the Dragonoid mumble to himself.  "Are you Leonidas?  The Leonidas?" he question.
        "The one and only.  Where am I?" the Leonidas looked around, immediately staring at Jake.  "You!"  He immediately raced at Jake, knocking him over (rather heavy for a marble, isn't he).  "You were the one who attacked me and shoved me in that jar!"
        "No, I wasn't!  I was the one who got you out!" shouted Jake back.  Sheesh, terrible day Jake's having.  He's forced to endure ineffective training sessions, he is forced to recall that he's missing a key thing from stopping something he does not even know about, now he's being attacked by a creature he saved!  Next thing you know, the earth's going to collide with another planet.
        "You were so, the guy looks just like you!  Black hair and everything!"
        "It's impossible, he was with us all day today," defended the Dragonoid.  "And, is that really you, Leonidas?"  Apparently, the Dragonoid knew the creature, Leonidas.
        After finally being able to breath, Jake got a good look at the creature.  Straight down the middle, he was split into two different colors, green and black.    He looked a small bit like a starved dragon, skin and bones.  Nothing Jake's ever heard of.  Who could have been trying to kill him, wondered Jake.
        "Then how did he save me, but you never saw this building I was apparently trapped in?" asked the observant Leonidas.
        "So you could hear us from in there, you would have heard me trying to see if anyone was in the house," assured Jake.
         Hm... mumbled Marucho.  "Jake, can I speak with you about something for a second?"  He motioned Jake over to the door.
        "Um... sure?" the two walked into the hall.

~~

"You're kidding me, right?" said Jake, starting to panic.
        "No, I'm not!" replied Marucho.  He was starting to get a bit emotional about this, even though there was not really much to be emotional about.  "You're suppose to be either a Ventus or Darkus attribute, you got a dead tie on each.  Then, randomly, you stumble apon a rare Bakugan that just so happens to be both attributes at once!"
        "He has a point," said the Aquos Preyas floating next to Marucho, whom Jake had not noticed.  How long had he been there?  "It seems a bit too much for coincidence."
        Jake rolled his eyes at the two.
        "At least try it, Jake," begged Marucho.  "There's gotta be some reason you never heard of brawling before, then right when you learn, you find something that matches specifically you."
        Annoyed with the conversation at hand, Jake nodded in disgust.
        "Thank you.  Now, let us all head back into the room," said Marucho, happy that the fight was finished with.
        When the three returned into the room, Dan, the Dragonoid, and the Leonidas were all discussing something.
        "-and I just appeared there, out of nowhere.  I looked around, and this one old kid who looks exactly like that boy over there grabbed me and shoved me in a jar!  Next thing I knew, I was in that fire.  I blacked out since then," discussed the Leonidas.
        "So, it is true.  You're the Leonidas of legend!" announced the star-struck Dragonoid.  "I've always heard stories about one who was created from the Doom Dimension after the six planets of Vestroia split up.  That must be you, here to save us from... what ever evil you're here for!"
        Oh, great, thought Jake.  Another wacko to start going on about an evil here someone was sent to defeat.  How was Jake suppose to convince the Leonidas to team up with him?
        The three turned and saw Marucho, the Preyas, and Jake.  "Ah," started Dan.  "Leonidas, your new partner, Jake."
        Now I don't have to bite my tongue and say it myself.  Thanks, Daniel, thought Jake.  "Nice to meet you."
        "I don't trust you," said the Leonidas immediately.  "But, since I have no evidence, and you may be my only lead or way back home, I accept your as my assistant."
        Pardon?
        "You're a rude one, aren't you?" snapped Jake.  This was going to be a long one.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 am

((I mentioned that Fridays may turn to Saturdays, right?
    lol, I couldn't post yesterday because of a long story.  I'm in band, and every week, we have to play at a football game.  Last night was the worse.  One idiot in my section {Whom I nag about to friends about his stupidity, arrogancy, etc. when he insults Harry Potter, acts like I am an idiot, etc.} decided to push my buttons a bit too far last night.  He kept turning his head so his little feather thing we're forced to wear in out hats hits me in the face {I counted five times}, literally told me to shut up like this: "Shut up, drago {What, you didn't think I'd say my real name, did you?}, I'm trying to explain something," when I was asking a question, said the baby seats were for me when we walked onto the bus and there were baby seats in the front.  Ugh.  If it's not obvious, I'm venting my anger on him by making Dan a big pain-in-the-butt.  I was just so done with him last night that right when I got home, I went straight to bed.
    Oh, guess what.  This episode will have the first brawl I actually go into detail in!  Yeah, not that exciting...))

Episode Five - Unfriendly Competition
        Hey, at least Daniel's no longer torturing him with stupid training sessions.  Now, Jake's just trying to stay in a room with the Leonidas without nearly getting the other killed.
        On the first day, Jake and the Leonidas were locked in a room for an hour, basically beginning a battle royale (where they later took it out on Daniel for locking them in instead of just closing the door).  Jake cut his arm slightly (nothing big, just a small scratch), the Leonidas couldn't really get hurt.  Not really the best of ideas.
        Day two, nothing else helped.  Dan forced them to brawl him (again), this time with Jake picking out his own ability cards from Dan's collection ("Why do you have ability cards for a Bakugan you just learned that really existed?").  They were slaughtered.
        Day three, the finally day before today, was rather calm.  They were told to get to know each other for an hour.  Not a single one of the two spoke a word.
        Now today, Jake just walked around the city with the Leonidas, desperate for something to do (and being forbidden by a certain someone to leave the Leonidas behind).  Nobody in the park, which made it boring.  Nothing on the television to watch (although, Jake did watch a few episodes of some animated program about a kid with prosthetic arms and a mechanical side-kick).  Nothing to do to get his mind off of the Leonidas, whom was unusually quiet that morning.

~~

Jake was sitting on the park bench, just watching.  Watching with nothing to do, when a kid behind him decided to play a small prank on him.
        Splash!
        Jake's clothes were soaking wet, bits of a water balloon all over Jake's head.
        "Tee hee, we got him!"
        "Hurry, let's go before he catches us!"
        The two boys, as Jake saw after he turned around, dashed off.
        "Hey, get back here!" Intent on a bit of revenge (probably just destroying their water balloons, they must have had more), Jake raced to catch up to them.
        "You can't catch us!" shouted a cocky kid, throwing another balloon at Jake.  They left the park, ran down a few blocks, and turned into an alleyway.  Jake followed swiftly behind them.
        The alleyway was empty.  The kids were missing, but it was a dead end.  Jake examined the area, there's no way they could have climbed out, and there was nothing to hide behind.  They didn't run back out, Jake would have saw them.  And he was certain that they ran into this alleyway.
        Annoyed with the fact that the kids got away from him, Jake turned to leave, when someone blocked his path.  Some adult in a hood.  The guy from that nightmare he had.
        "You're not leaving here, Jake Kamana.  This is the end of the line."  How did he know Jake's name?
        "And you are?" replied Jake
        "Your worst nightmare," coldly answered the hooded person.  He grabbed Jake's arm, pulling it.  Jake easily slid out of the slight grip.
        "Sorry, my mother told me not to go off with strangers in hoods who randomly know who I am."  Jake attempted to run past him, the hooded man blocking his path again.
        "I told you, this is the end of the line.  Now, die, Jake Kamana."  He held up a field card, similar to the one that Jenny and Jewels used back in their fight with Marucho and Daniel.  He would have thrown it at Jake, too, if a small pebble did not his head.
        He turned around, and the two kids were standing there with an older one, about the same age as Jake.  He had brown hair, a red jacket, red gloves, obviously loving the color red.  He was wearing some sort of book bag, with a small pouch the size of about ten Bakugan on the front.  There was also a sleeve for what Jake assumed to be gate and ability cards.
        "Finally I found you, you pain in the butt," remarked the older one.  "Robby, Shino, go home.  I'll take care of him."  The two kids ran off, away from the alley.  The hooded man and the new kid faced each other, staring at each other.
        "Ah, Jesse Jiro, in the flesh.  I was wondering if I'd have to find you myself, or if you were going to hunt me down yourself," said the hooded man to the kid, Jesse.
        "It was rather hard, you not having a known name or anything.  But now I have you, and I'm taking you down right here, right now."  He threw Jake a field card.  "I'd suggest you use it, Jake."
        Guess he was listening for a bit of time.
        The two held up the field cards, Jake quickly pulling the one he was given out just in time.  The lights changed, flashing all different colors, and the game began.

~~

The two wasted no time in throwing down field cards.  Jesse and the hooded man looked over at Jake, whom just realized he was a player this round on accident.  He stumbled into his pocket for something.  Good thing Daniel let him keep the gate and ability cards.  Let's just hope we can do better this time.
        Jesse started by throwing out a Pyrus Saurus at 350 onto his own gate card.  Nothing special, that's just where it ended.  The masked man replied, throwing a Pyrus Mantris at 340 onto Jesse's card as well.  Right off the back, the game had already gotten fired up.
        "Gate card, open!" Jesse raised his hand as the gate card underneath the two creatures lit up like a Christmas Tree, revealing a picture of the Saurus.  "Saurus Character card.  700 to 340."  Jesse smiled.
        "Ability activate, Submission."  The hooded man held up a card, facing it at the Saurus.  The Saurus's eyes turned completely black, then it stumbled to the ground.  The two creature's powers swapped.  700 to 340, the Mantris leading.  Jake was not sure how he could tell that, he did not have the watch on him everyone else had.  He was just staring at them all and could tell.
        "Finish him, Mantris," shouted the hooded man.  The Mantris picked up the Saurus and bit it.  Screaming, the Saurus went back into spherical form and flew back to Jesse.  The hooded man was already leading, 3-2-1.
        "Your turn, Jake," said Jesse, alerting Jake that he was in the game as well.
        "Um... Bakugan brawl?" Jake gave a confused look, then threw the Leonidas at a random card.  It landed on the hooded man's card.  When the Leonidas spawned in his true form, he looked around confused.  "Where am I?"
        "You're in a brawl.  The hooded man's trying to kill us over there," said Jake, hoping the Leonidas would listen.  He was not in the best situation.  The Leonidas rolled his eyes, if Jake saw correctly.
        Then, Jesse threw another creature at the Leonidas, bouncing the new Robotallian off of him onto Jake's card.  "Hope you have a useful card under your sleeve," he heard Jesse say to him.
        The hooded man then threw his Mantris back out at the Leonidas, landing on his card.  "Gate card open, Triple Battle."  Both the Leonidas and the Mantris stood in place.  He heard Jesse mumble something in hatred, as the hooded man continued.  "The battle will not continue until a third person lands on that card of mine.  Bakugan brawl," he finished, tossing out a Manion onto the card with Jesse's Robotallian.  300 versus 350, currently in the figure's favor.
        "Ability activate, forceful withdrawl!" shouted Jesse, holding up another card.  Jake's gate card lit up as well, even though Jake never activated it.  "If a battle is on a gate card not owned by either player, it is automatically opened.  You better have played a great card, Jake, or we're both out of luck."
        Everyone looked onto the field, even Jake (who did not even remember the card he played).  No picture, but the Leonidas and the Mantris on top of the figure's card started being pulled over to the gate card.
        "Nice!" announced the happy Jesse, gleeful that his gamble payed off.  For all he knew, it could have been a Manion character card.  640 (Jake and Jesse) versus 690 (the figure).  They were not behind by much, but now Jake had to think quick.
        "Ability activate, Incinerator," said the figure, as the gate card lit up into flames.  Every Pyrus creature gained 100 points to them.  Now it was 740 to 890.
        Quick, Jake, quick!
        "Sick 'em, guys," commented again the figure.  At just barely the last moment, Jake held up a card.  Unfinished Business, it said on the card Jake barely pulled out in time.  Something opened behind Jake, but he couldn't tell what.  Something swooped in, a white Dragonoid of some sort, giving them 550.
        "Finally, you called me, young Jake.  I was wondering how long it'd take," said a familiar voice.  He heard it from the nightmare he had, right after the figure he was fighting was freed.  "I was starting to think you never got the card in the first place.  Now, hurry and finish this fight."
        The Leonidas, not even giving the chance for Jake to ask, ran at the Manion and the Mantris.  Even though his indivisual power was less than both of them, the Leonidas somehow gained the strength to take both of them out.  The both flew back to the hooded figure, and Jake and Jesse received their Bakugan back.
        "Nice move," complemented Jesse as he looked down.  Two-one-one.  They had a lead.  Even with one gate card still remaining on the field, both Jesse and the figure threw down another card.  Jake just stood back on that one.
        "I'm not after you yet, Jesse," started the figure.  "My mission currently is to remove Jake Kamana right next to you.  Give up now, and I'll let you continue another day."
        "I'm not going to give up yet," stated Jesse, throwing out his Robotallian onto Jake's new card.
        The figure pulled out one last ability card.  "Magnetic attraction."  The Robotallian calmly walked over to the figure's new card.  "Gate card open, Minefield."  The gate card blew itself up.  When the smoke finally cleared, the Robotallian was on the ground next to Jesse.  "What, did you think I'd let you keep your lead?  Your move, Jake."  He immediately turned to Jake, as if warning him that he had a plan in mind.
        Jake pulled out the Leonidas from his pocket again.
        "That was fun, you sending me in for another battle?"  Looks like the Leonidas was finally starting to listen to Jake.
        "Yes, Leonidas, I am."  Jake threw the Leonidas again, begging for it to land on Jake's card.  He just barely missed, landing on the Triple Battle card.  Jesse immediately followed with his remaining Juggernoid with 350 at the Triple Battle card.  690 them.
        The figure laughed.  "What, did you think I was going to give up so easily?  Just because it's two on one?"  The figure pulled out it's final marble and threw it at the Triple Battle card.  This was the last battle of the day, and Jake could not believe what it was.
        Daniel's Pyrus Dragonoid, with a few updates.
        "Hm, Jake and Leonidas.  Fancy meeting you here."
        The Dragonoid looked exactly the same, except it had purple colored eyes for some reason.  He also had longer, and what looked like sharper cards.  Jake could tell something was wrong with him.  He started to get a headache, and Leonidas did as well.
        "So you're the one here we're sent to eliminate," said the old acquaintance's voice, along with the grin.  "Let's have some fun, then."  340 to 690, this should be a piece of cake, since the figure had no further ability cards, right?  Wrong.  He pulled out another (Jake assumed to be cheating, but nobody yelled at him for it), and held it up.  "Doomsday."  The three swapped power levels, giving the figure the lead.  690 to 340.  It was over.
        Jake dropped a card on the floor.  He fell over to pick it up, desperate for a turn of events.  Luckily for him, there was.  Jake grinned, looking over at his Ventus and Darkus Leonidas.  "You just caused your own downfall, removing our lead.  Ability activate, The Power of Wind!"  The gate card underneath them started to merge into something else.  When it was finished, it had the same setting as the last "battle."  Minefield.
        The area around the three Bakugan exploded.  All Bakugan being defeated, the game ended.  Zero to zero to zero.  Everyone gotten their Bakugan back, and Jake overheard something on Jesse's weird watch.  "Jesse wins, highest HSP level."  Hey, at least he had a happy ending.  The lights flashed again.

~~

When Jake could open his eyes again, Jesse and Jake were standing in the alley.  The figure was nowhere to be seen.  Jake looked over at Jesse.  "Thanks, there.  For helping me out."
        "No problem," said Jesse, putting both of his hands into his pocket.  "I was after him anyway, in all honesty.  It was just a coincidence that he was after you.  Say, what was that back there, when you used that ability card and that white Dragonoid thing flew in?"
        Jake stood there in silence.  "In all honesty, I am not sure.  It just felt like that was the best card to play."  Jake smiled.  "Well, at least it was."
        Jesse smirked.  "Well, thanks for using that last one.  How exactly did you use a Ventus ability there?"
        "My Leonidas is a dual-attributed creature."  I said my Leonidas, thought Jake.  "I could use abilities of either attribute, and I would have gotten a bonus for either attribute."
        "Ah, that sounds interesting.  Oh, sorry about what my brother did to you earlier.  He was with me looking for that guy, and he decided to run off and throw water balloons at some people."  He turned to leave.  "See you," was all he said, when he left.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:37 am

Episode Six – Shedding Light (Part One)
        Jake was walking home, finally able to relax after the brawl earlier that day.  He was finally starting to bond with the Leonidas.  For about an hour after that match, all the two were doing was talking about that match.  Well, sorta.
        The Leonidas does not remember a Triple Battle card being played.  He never saw some Haos Dragonoid fly onto the field.  Only that final battle, where they were fighting Daniel’s Dragonoid, did the Leonidas remember.  Why could the Leonidas not remember what was going on?
        Jake continued into Marucho’s mansion, prepared to share his happy moment with the others.  He could finally finish his stupid training sessions with Daniel.  Finally, he could go out, looking to see if he could strengthen his arsenal of Bakugan a tad bit better.  Finally, he could figure out what Daniel’s Dragonoid was doing in the middle of that match.
       When Jake walked in, Dan, Marucho, and two of their friends were talking with them in the middle of Marucho’s “meeting room,” as Jake jokingly called it.  They were discussing what they were going to do about Masquerade and the fact that they were missing two brawlers.
        “We need to try to convince Shun to team with us,” demanded one of the girls, whom looked like a Haos brawler that Jake remembered from his textbooks.  “Once we have Shun, and some Darkus brawler, we’ll have all six attributes!”
        “But, Runo, we can’t get Shun or a Darkus brawler.  We’ve tried everywhere, but we cannot get anything!” shouted Daniel back at the Haos brawler, Runo (who Jake vaguely remembered as Daniel’s girlfriend).
        “We could always ask Jake, here.  Assuming he can stay here for a few more weeks for his meetings with Alice coming up.  Hi, Jake,” politely stated Marucho.  “Any luck with, whatever you were doing?”
        “Actually, yes.”  Jake looked around the room, obviously not knowing anyone.  “Something big.”
        Jake explained to Marucho, Daniel, and the two girls he just met, Runo and Julie, everything.  He explained Daniel’s grueling training stations (he did not bother to appologise), the hooded man cornering him in the alley, and Jesse helping him out back in the alleyway.  They were all amazed (Daniel being obsessed with the fact that I won a brawl with only one Bakugan).  He didn’t mention Daniel’s Dragonoid showing up, however.
        “Wow, that’s amazing!” stated Julie, showing too much emotion.  “What are we going to do about the hooded man?”
        “We?” said the confused Jake.
        “What, you thought you were in it on your own?  If they don’t want to help, I will at least.”
        Jake rolled his eyes.  He had to wait for Daniel and his Dragonoid to leave before he could talk about all that occurred earlier that night.

~~

“Oh, let me introduce you three,” started Marucho after Dan had to go home for dinner.  “Jake, this is Julie and Gorem, Subterra brawlers.  Runo and Tigrerra, Haos brawlers.  Julie, Runo, this is Jake and Leonidas, Ventus and Darkus brawlers.”  The three greeted each other, then Jake finally continued.
        “There’s one more thing I need to discuss with you guys, about the brawl back there,” started Jake, careful to be quiet.  “Daniel’s Dragonoid, the hooded figure used Daniel’s Dragonoid as his third creature.  He was different, though.  He had black marks all over him and had purple eyes.  But he had the exact same voice and power level, and he recognized me, as well.  That only made him with to kill me more.”
        “He’s telling the truth for once,” started the Leonidas.
        Oh, great.  Now he’s against me again.  For once.
        “Seriously, though.  I was there, I was fighting with him.  That was Drago!”
        Drago?
        The three of them looked at each other.  “That’s impossible, he was with us the entire time.”
        “Explain to me how he was there, and that Haos Dragonoid that flew in when I used the ability card with no description!”  Jake was starting to get frustrated.  “Forget it.  What are we going to do about that hooded man.  Why was Jesse hunting him down, anyway?”
        “Who knows?  I’ve never heard of him,” commented Runo.
        “Neither have I,” agreed Julie.
        “Well, are we going to do something about him?”  Jake started to feel like he’s the only one actually trying to do something about it.  “Maybe fight him another time, this time to capture him?  I mean, he threatened to kill me!”
        Daniel ran into the room.  “Sorry, guys, I forgot Drago here,” he said, reaching onto his seat to pick up the Dragonoid.
        Oh no, the Dragonoid heard everything we just said about him.
        “About time you realized you forgot me, Daniel.  You riding your bike back so you could make it home in time?”  Daniel quickly ran out of the room with the Dragonoid in his hands.

~~

Jake was trying to get as far away from Marucho’s mansion as possible, scared at the fact that nobody bothered to mention that the Dragonoid was there listening to them speak the entire time.  Jake had his bags, some money.  He could get a hotel room again.  The Dragonoid was going to tell the hooded figure everything they said.  For all Jake knew, the hooded figure was after him as he ran at 6:52 that evening.
        “Fancy meeting you here,” said someone leaning against a wall.  “Jake, right?”  Jesse pushed himself up from the wall he was leaning on.  “How’s your whole Hooded Figure thing going?”
        “Not now, Jesse, this is serious.  He may be following me right now, and I have no way of being able to make a better strategy to defeat him now.”  Jake was hurrying past him to get to the hotel he was at originally.
        “Relax, we can take him again.  Besides, I wanted to give you something you might be able to use.”  Jake stopped, as Jesse threw over a small pod and a miniature binder with card protectors inside.  “A friend of mine, whom I helped out a few weeks ago, gave me those for helping him out in training for a tournament.  I figured you’d need Ventus and Darkus gear more than a Pyrus brawler ever would.”
        “Thanks, Jesse.”  Jake continued off again.
       “Any time, I owe you one for helping me get a hint on how to beat that hooded figure, anyway.  Just come find me if you need any help with anything.”  Just like that, he was off.

~~

Jake sat in the hotel room he was originally in, looking over all of his things.  He had the Leonidas, about six new Bakugan in a small capsule (which he had no time to look over), a binder with card protectors in it (and a note saying that the cards would fill themselves in when Jake activates them, his clothes, and the laptop that Alice gave him.  He wasn’t prepared whatsoever for the hooded figure coming any time soon.
        Jake decided to lay down and rest for a bit.  When he came to, he was still exhausted over stressing out like crazy earlier that night.
        There was a knock on the door.  Probably room service, Jake thought.  I ordered something earlier, can’t remember what.  Jake got up to go open the door, and looked through the peep hole.
        It was the hooded figure.
        Jake hurried over to his binder and capsule, ready for a worst-case-scenario.  Only one thing to do.  He ran over to the window.  It was bolted down.  How did the hooded figure know that he was going to be there?  Looks like he would have to fight his way through.  He ran back over to the door and opened it a bit, the chain lock still on top.  He pulled out the field card from their previous battle.  The hooded figure kicked the door down, knocking Jake down with him.
        Jake struggled for a way out of the hooded figure’s way.  He managed to break free of the door’s weight, but was cornered.  He headed for the corner, for at least one more second of his life.  He was ready to kiss it goodbye, when someone said something behind the figure.
        “Field, open,” said a familiar voice.  Too familiar, not Jesse.  Jake did not even believe it himself until the arena opened around them.
        Daniel and the Dragonoid were there to save him.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 am

((Okay, so I missed Wednesday and Friday... yeah... be happy I added an episode on Monday and I'm doing it now, a lot came up!  lol
    On Wednesday, I worked literally the ENTIRE DAY on a project that was due the next day.  It was assigned two weeks before.  The sad thing was, I was still working on it since it was assigned.
    Yesterday was the busiest day ever.  I'm in band.  We had a pep rally, a parade, and a stupid {American} Football game to play at.  Not to mention how long we were standing, how long in advanced I had to be there, how long it took to get home, etc.
    You see?  This is why I wanted to write these chapters in advance.))

Episode Seven - Shedding Light (Part Two)
        Before Jake could even blink, the hotel room around them transformed into the arena they usually fought in.  To think, two brawls in one day.  For someone who never brawled before coming here, Jake was getting a ton of experience fighting.
        There was something odd about it, though.  Dan was on the other side of the field, and Jake was trapped inside of something behind the hooded figure.  It was as if he was a gamble or something, and they did not wish for Jake to escape his captor.
        "So, this seems as if a simple bargain," started the figure, tauntingly.  "You win, you get Jake.  I win, however, you come with me."  So he was just captured prey, being fought over.
        "Why do you want me?  According to what I heard, you just wanted Jake dead," said the Dragonoid who was originally with the hooded figure.  So, the hooded figure was not using the Dragonoid this time?
        "I-- he doesn't want you.  He wants those who'll come and rescue you, like you have Jake."  The figure pulled out a card.  "Doom card, set!"  he threw the card into the ground, where it sank into the arena, causing the floor to turn purple.  Now he'll sacrifice his own Dragonoid?  I've heard of this card before, it sends any Bakugan the owner defeated into the Doom Dimension, or the limbo of Vestroia.  Is this the one that can be removed from play, though?  Or am I thinking of a different card?
        "Fine," grunted Daniel.  He pulled out a gate card, as both players threw them onto the field.  Dan started by throwing his Dragonoid onto his own card.  "Unfortunately for you, you've put me in a bit of a bad mood.  What do you expect when you cause a friend of mine to think that I back stabbed him?"  He took a small glance at Jake.  "Don't worry, I'm not going to lose to this idiot."
        The hooded brawler immediately shot back against Daniel with a Pyrus Mantris.  Daniel opened the gate card, Home Field Advantage, which just gave his Dragonoid an extra 100 in power.  With no response from the hooded figure, Dan won the first battle already.
        Both players threw down an additional gate card, and Dan threw into the field a Pyrus Serpanoid (320) onto the hooded figure's original card.
        "Any reason you're not attempting to take me down immediately?" questioned Daniel.
        "What makes you think I'm not?" pondered the hooded figure.  "Why would I make a bet just to lose it?"
        "I was only up by a hundred, and you chose not to fight back.  I know you have the ability cards to fight back, but you net me defeat your Mantris with ease," observed Daniel.
        Come on, Daniel, figure it out yourself.  He obviously had some strategy.  I know he had that Mantris, a Manion, and the Dragonoid that Dan is currently using on him at the time.  Obviously, that only leaves one more creature we know for sure about.  Well, at least I know about.  Jake could only hope for the best, assuming that the hooded figure would let Jake go if he lost.
        The hooded figure pulled out another Bakugan, this time a Pyrus Fourtress, according to the name it called out.  It had three heads twisted around it's head.  It was 400 to 320.
        "Gate card open, Triple Battle."  Not this again!  The field froze, holding the Fourtress and the Serpanoid frozen in it's place as well.
        Dan threw back the Dragonoid, but missed and landed the Dragonoid onto his own card.  Apparently, Dan never thought to bring a magnetic attraction card, which was apparently a very popular card around there.
         The figure countered rather quickly, throwing something down which never stood, flying back to him.  "Guess it just was not time, yet, to use him."  As the Bakugan flew back to the figure, Daniel threw his Serpanoid on the Triple Battle card.  400 versus 650.  Daniel had this in the bag.
        "Nice try, little kid.  Gate card open, Nightmare realm."  The arena darkened, and Jake could hear the cries of the two Bakugan in the back of his mind.  The only source of light after that was the Doom Dimensional Portal, as Jake called it, and Dan's two flew in.  He threw a Bakugan towards the card Daniel's Dragonoid was on, when something exploded, covering the field in a small smoke-screen.

~~

When the dust cleared, Jake was no longer viewing the arena.  He was sitting in the hotel room again, but Daniel and the Figure were not there.  Something strange was afoot.
        He looked over at the analogue clock on the wall.  The second hand was stuck in place.  Jake looked outside the room.  A room-service maid was standing in the hall, motionless.  "I somehow managed to get out of the brawl, but the brawl is still going on," observed Jake.
         "At least I can finally speak," started the Leonidas, who was floating next to him.  "That weird cell thing of that guy's was not letting me even open, let alone speak."
        Jake looked around.  "So, what are we suppose to do now?  Is the battle continuing?  Are we stuck here until then?"
        "Not exactly..." said a mysterious and familiar voice.  Again, it was the voice in the dream who said not to trust the hooded figure or Masquerade.  "You'll have to forgive me for getting you stuck here for the time being," started the voice.  "I couldn't talk to you two from inside that stupid cell."  A small marble rolled over from around the corner of the hallway.  "I'm a Bakugan, you know, so I don't really have that much more to say than any other one."
        "And you are..." started the rude Leonidas next to Jake.
        "Wavern," started the white little creature.  "That's what they call me."
         "So, you're the one that I... um... summoned during that match?" asked the confused Jake.
        "Yeah, although I had to find a way to sneak that ability card of mine into your set.  It was hard.  For a kid who hadn't ever brawled before that game, you guarded those cards of yours with your life back then," admitted the Wavern.
        Woopse...
        "Anyway, back to why I had to force you two out," continued the Wavern."  As you've figured out, the hooded figure is out to kill you.  He works for Masquerade, whom is after the brawlers, and was in charge during your time, Jake."
         "I think she's lost it," whispered the Leonidas into Jake's ear.
         "Shut it, you little Leonidas.  I'm the reason you got out of the Doom Dimension in the first place," countered the Wavern.
        "How'd you know that?" immediately asked the Leonidas.
        "I told you, I brought you here.  You were created in the Doom Dimension due to Naga taking the Silent Core, I needed Jake to have a guardian, here we are," commented Wavern.  "I ended up getting you teleported out of the Doom Dimension, but the hooded figure got to you first.  It was pure luck that Jake was there to save you from that burning building.  Even I haven't an idea how they managed to make the house disappear, by the way," she finished.
         "So, wait, you know who the hooded figure is, then?  Tell us, please!" begged Jake.
         "No," said the Wavern, hoping that Jake would not think her rude.  "Time will be messed up.  I was just barely able to get it to where you would be able to come here," she admitted.  "Besides, you'll figure it out on your own.  Well before you're finally sent back to your time."
          "Wait, his own time?" asked the Leonidas.
          "Oh, yeah..." awkwardly started Jake, putting his arm behind his back.  "I kinda never had the chance to tell him anything..." he turned over to the Leonidas.  He explained it as best he could to the Leonidas (without sounding like a complete nut job, of course), who just barely decided to believe him.
        "Anyway,  why am I here, anyway?"
        The Wavern thought for a moment, pondering how she would answer that question.  "There are three gaps in time that are causing time to mess up, where some evil is in charge.  I found you to be the best to stop them.  One is that hooded figure you were fighting," explained Wavern.  "When he is finally stopped, there'll be just two left, although you'll have to figure out what they are for yourself."
        The room went silent for a "minute," as Jake tried to figure out what to say.  Finally, after a loss of words, he asked one last thing.  "So, what happens now?"
        "That's a simple one.  I just send you back to the battle.  Oh, one last thing," said Wavern.  "You're still considered part of the battle, even though you never used a field card earlier.  Keep that in mind."  The room started to flood with light again, and Jake couldn't see any longer.

~~

It was the final fight, Daniel's Dragonoid versus nothing left (although he could hear Dan being happy that he defeated the second creature.  Now it was on an unfamilar gate card, Dan's Dragonoid being the only thing standing.
        The hooded figure pulled out a card and an additional Bakugan.  "Be prepared for a shock, boy," he said, turning his body towards Jake (still having his face hidden).  "Bakugan brawl, special shocker, stand."  A red light flashed on the final gate card, and the creature rose.
    The Dragonoid that was at the original battle was there, versing himself somehow.  Daniel's Dragonoid was facing off with the exact same Dragonoid.  A paradox.  It was impossible, Jake thought.  Something was wrong with the situation.  An imposter, maybe?  Jake couldn't figure out what was wrong.  I would say that maybe Wavern brought back the Dragonoid as well on accident, but she said she could only bring me back.
        "Gate card open.  Gate card, Fire-Retardant."  the Hooded Figure's Dragonoid (still sparking its black lines and purple eyes) gained 100 of Daniel's Dragonoid (holding it's regular colors).  240 to 440.  "Triple Ability Activate," continued the Figure, holding out three cards.  "Intimidation, Extermination, and Hypnosis," said the Figure's Dragonoid, as it looked dead as Daniel's Dragonoid.
        "Ugh, I'm getting a bit dizzy..." said Dan's creature, falling over.  After the three ability cards' effects were finished, it was 190 to 490.
        "Not so fast, ability activate!" shouted Daniel, holding up a card.  No animation occured.  "What's going on?"
        "Aw, did I forget to mention what my cards do?  One lowers the defensive end by 50 points.  Another raises the offense's end by 50 points, and the other cancels out all ability cards the opponent can use."  The figure started to laugh.  "Doom card, close," he shouted, holding out his hand and the Doom Card flew out from the ground.  "Luckily for you, I need the Dragonoid alive."
        Quick, Jake, think!  Jake dug through the cards he had in his pocket when the Figure knocked on the door.  Ventus Reactor, Darkened Silence, Aerophobia... there!  Jake pulled out a card and threw it through the bars in the cage.  "Ability activate!  Unfinished Business!"  What looked similar to the Doom Dimensional Portal opened again, and the Wavern flew through the hole, straight at the enemy.  590 to 490.  The game was over.  No other gate cards or ability cards to use, they had it in the bag.  Wavern crashed into the field, seeing Jake in the gate.  "Thanks for finally releasing me," she said happily, knocking down the opposing creature.  The game was over, and the lights flashed.

~~

When the light stopped flashing, Jake and Daniel were in the hotel room, but the hooded figure was gone.  Everything was the way it was when they talked to Wavern a "second" ago.  Everything was calm again.
        "Where'd he go?" asked Daniel.  "The hooded guy, I mean?  We have to find him and stop him from attacking you again."
        "It's okay," said the now calm Jake.  "I have a feeling he'll be back for some more.  At least he left."  Jake felt really guilty, and had to say one thing.  "I'm sorry about accusing you back there after Daniel left, Dragonoid.  He looked and sounded exactly like you back there, excluding the stripes.  Please forgive me."
        "Water under the bridge.  At least we know something's up," commented the Dragonoid.  "Call me Drago, by the way."
        "Wait, how'd you play an ability card back there?  It was me versus him."  Daniel questioned.  "Call me Dan, by the way."
        "Did you ever look at your BakuPod?  I was registered as a brawler in the match, even though I never used a field card for some reason."  Jake grinned.  "Anyway, let's go."  Jake turned to leave.  "I doubt Marucho will hate me after that whole thing."  He walked out of the room and heard someone running away from them in the hall.  He chose to ignore it for the time being.
        Dan followed Jake out of the room and realized a small detail.  "Wait, you don't have a BakuPod, how'd you know you'd be registered?"
        Um...
        "You'll see later, I might show you."  Jake smirked, and the two walked towards the elevator.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:37 am

Episode Eight – The Third Player
        After reuniting with the brawlers and explaining everything that happened (except the Wavern) after Jake (and Daniel) left, everyone was more and more concerned with what was going on.  Marucho asked why Jake was being hunted down, and Runo wished to figure out why Masquerade wanted them all to help get back Daniel.  Neither boy knew the answer to any of those questions.
        “Well, I have to hit the road.  See ya later, guys!” exclaimed Daniel, picking up Drago.
        “Good day, everyone,” said Drago, nodding his little marble head.  He closed into a ball as Dan closed his fist and ran out the door.
        Runo turned to Marucho with a bit of concern.  “Marucho, could you do me a favor?  It’s important, we need to go speak to Shun later tonight.”
        “Why Shun?  Dan already tried, we can’t get him to join us!”
        “Maybe if we challenge him to a brawl and we defeat him, maybe he’ll join us!” shouted the overly-cheerful Runo all of a sudden.
        Julie glanced over to Marucho, then over to Jake, as if hoping either of the two would be able to explain what was going on.  After nobody responded, she continued the conversation.  “So, when do we go to Shun’s place?”
       Marucho and Runo seemed to have already decided that they would be heading off to see Shun, the Ventus brawler if Jake remembered properly.  “Later tonight we can go.  Runo and I will actually go and brawl Shun, and Julie can go look around town in case we cannot find Shun and need a Ventus brawler desperately,” planned Marucho, as if he had already planned everything out to the slightest detail.
        “What about us?” asked the Leonidas, sitting on the table in front of Jake.
        “Simple, really,” continued the high-pitched Tigrerra, Runo’s main guardian.  “You can either come with us and fight, or you can go with Julie and fight.  Or none at all, and you can go off and do whatever you have to for your business meeting with Alice in a few days.”
        “Oh, that reminds me!”  Marucho jumped up from his seat and ran into the room next door.
        “Sheesh, what was all that about?” wondered Preyas, Marucho’s guardian.  “Anyways, what if we lose against Shun?”
        Runo shrugged.  “Brawl him again?”
        Nobody had any reply after that.  It was not until a few minutes later when Marucho ran in, carrying a small box.  “My father’s team finally finished these last night,” he said, placing the box on the table and running back out to get another.  After he came in with the third box, he finally started to open them.
        “Here’s a launcher for you, Jake,” he said, reaching in and pulling out a launcher similar to the one that Dan and Marucho used against the J. J. Dolls, or whatever they called themselves.  It resembled a triangle at the end of it, then had a little cannon-like thing on the front end of it.  There were three holes: one connecting a Bakugan to the cannon, the other two for apparent storage.  It had a color scheme resembling a mix of green and black, representing Ventus and Darkus.
        “Now here’s a little card holder to attach to your pocket, just to make it easier to carry your cards around,” continued Marucho, handing everyone a small sleeve thing.  It was completely black in color, except for an attribute logo on the front (Jake’s showing a Darkus icon on the front).  “These things can hold up to ten cards at once!” commented Marucho.
        “And finally, here’s some BakuCapsules.  They’re tiny little pod-like things you can use to store Bakugan.  I realize you can use the launcher for that as well, but in case you have six Bakugan on you and need to choose just three, or you wish to organize which creatures were eliminated.”  He passed one around to everyone.  These had no style at all to these.  They were just small capsule like things matching the color of the owner’s attribute (Jake’s being green and black, just like the launcher).
        “Oh, and I also got a few of these for you, Jake,” he continued on, handing a small rattling container to Jake.  “You’ll never last using just your Leonidas.  There’s some more Bakugan for you to use.”
        “Thanks, Marucho,” replied Jake, opening it.  There were six more Bakugan inside.  In Darkus, a Mantris, Laserman, and Centipoid (Jake was studying what each Bakugan looked like in his free time).  In Ventus, a Gargonoid, Falconneer, and Fear Ripper.  A good combination, thought Jake.  He knew a few good combinations off hand.  “Well, I’m off to the park.  May as well help out as best I can, since Marucho’s letting me stay here.  Bye, guys.”  With a turn of his head, Jake left with his new-found gear.

~~

It was the busiest day of the week in the park, Saturday.
        About fifty billion children were running around with friends, kicking a ball around, the normal things a child would do in their spare time.  Jake looked around, not a single group of kids were brawling.  A bit ironic, since the people who created the game were living in the same city as they were.  Jake decided to ignore that, and walk around the park, reading his ability cards for his new Bakugan.
        After about ten minutes, nobody challenged Jake to a challenge.  Maybe I made it a bit too easy to figure out I knew how to play?  I was studying the cards like I would for a final exam, but that doesn’t mean anything.
        “Um… excuse me?” a girl’s voice spoke from behind Jake, an unfamiliar one.  Jake turned around to see a blonde girl in a red outfit behind him.  “You’re a brawler?”
        “Yeah, I am, why?”  Jake wasn’t expecting a girl to be a brawler any time soon, so it was a shock that she was asking about it.
        “I’m challenging you to a brawl.  Right here, right now!” shouted the girl, eager to get a brawl going on.
         “You?  You don’t look like the type of person to enjoy fighting.”  Jake had a point.  People who enjoy fighting genuinely did not have to shout it randomly, unless they were a bit insane.
        “What, are you saying I can’t play because I’m a girl?” she taunted.
        “No, you don’t look like you like fights.”
        She rolled her eyes, then pulled out a field card.  “Then I’ll be an easy challenge.  You’re looking for brawlers, anyway, so you may as well try.  I’m a Darkus fighter, just like you,” she commented, looking at Jake’s card holder.  “Just fight me.”
        “Fine,” grunted Jake.  “Don’t be sorry when I beat you, though.  I’ve never lost a battle.”
        ”You’ve only been in one, and you tied,” whispered Leonidas into Jake’s ear.
        “Deal, just don’t cry if I beat you,” taunted the girl, as both pulled out a field card.
        “Key word: if,” noticed Jake, both shouting the chant outloud to summon the game.

~~

Both players set their cards immediately, and the girl starting out the match.  The girl threw out a Darkus Limulus at 350 onto her own card.  Jake used his launcher to summon his Darkus Mantris onto her card.
        “What’s with your little toy?  Afraid to mess up?” she remarked.
        “What’s with your attitude?  Afraid you’ll be mistaken for sweet?  Hurry up with the battle already!” Jake wanted to finish this quickly.
        “Gate card open, Limulus character card!  My power level doubles, while your power level is unaffected.”  The girl smirked ask if this meant she was the best brawler in the world.
        Jake razed an ability card from his sleeve and held it up.  “I don’t have time for this, sorry.  Ability activate, Clawing.  Your gate is negated, and I get half of the power level you gained from the gate card.  Now it’s 515 to 350.”  Jake unconsciously grinned, happy over the definite win.
        The girl started to chuckle, pulling out another card.  “Ability activate, Divide and Conquer.”  The Limulus swam into the ground and swarmed around the Mantris.  Within moments, tens of Limuli were rising out of the ground, attacking the Mantris.  “Our power levels swapped.  You could have beaten me if you were a bit more patient, but nope.”  She smirked again.  Two left for her to defeat.
        “Hm, gate card set,” Jake commented, throwing another gate card down next to his original.  He pulled out his Laserman and threw it onto his new card.  Hopefully, this girl didn’t have any cards to negate gates as well, she was better at planning ahead than she looked.
        The girl waited a bit, trying to figure out her next move.  She pulled out all of her cards, glanced at the Laserman on the field at 370, then over at Jake.  “I never caught your name, by the way.  I’m Kyo,” she said, throwing out another gate card, then the Limulus again on her new card.
        What is she doing? thought Jake.  “Jake.”  He threw his final gate card next to Kyo’s new gate card.  He pulled out Leonidas, and then noticed something.  Why is she refusing to send out any new creatures, or keeping them on her cards?  “Bakugan brawl, Leonidas stand.”  Leonidas emerged from the ground of the newest card on the field.  “Well, your move.”
        “I’m out of moves, actually.  My Limulus is out on the field already.”
        “You haven’t anything else?”
        “Nope.  I can use an ability card, though, I guess.  Ability activate, Gravitational Pull!”  She yanked out a card which gave an animation of planets colliding into each other, which happened to Leonidas, Laserman, and the Limulus all onto the card Limulus was on top of.
        Something’s up… she specifically pulled in both of my Bakugan onto her card.  It’s 710 to 350 now, and on her card.  She would never keep it like that unless she had something in mind, you can tell by looking straight at her.
        “Ability activate, Deductive Reasoning!”  The field card underneath the three Bakugan revealed itself to be an Underdog card, which made it that whoever had the lowest G-Power level would win.  “Nice try.  Ability activate, Ventus Two!”  He held up an ability card, causing the arena to become windy, pushing the three Bakugan all around the field card, blocking them whenever they nearly slipped off of the card.  The card changed to the Limulus gate card from earlier in the game.  700 to 710.  Not much of a lead, but at least he could still win.
        “How’d you manage to use a Ventus ability?”  Kyo quickly pulled out another ability card and threw it onto the field.  “Ability activate, Overgrowth.”  The Limulus started to grow in size until it was twice as big as the other two creatures, doubling its base amount of power.  700 times two for the gate card, 1400 to 710.  They were done.

~~

The two reappeared in the field of the park, time not continuing at all.
        “Wow, nice match,” said Kyo, amazed after the game.  “It’s not often I find people smart enough to stay away from the card.  They genuinely aren’t forced into a submission like that, that was just purely terrible luck, but you’re the only one so far that has thought ahead like that, especially for a guy.”
        “Thanks, you’re also a pretty good brawler.  Nice strategy, there.  Although I doubt that you only have the one Bakugan in your team,” complemented Jake.
        The Limulus rose from Kyo’s pocket, then began to speak.  “It’s true.  Masquerade, along with that lackey of his in the hood, have been fighting people and have been kidnapping everyone’s Bakugan.  The only reason he doesn’t have me is because Kyo left me on her desk on accident that morning, coincidentally.”
        The Doom Card, I would presume?
        “That’s why I’m working on my strategy, working on the best strategy possible before I challenge those idiots again and get my Bakugan back!”
        “You realize why it’s not going to work, right?”  Jake turned to leave.  “They used a strange ability card right before the match, right?  With a skull, they threw it into the ground?”
        “Yeah, how’d you know?”  Kyo looked up with amazement, probably thinking she had someone who figured out his strategy.
        “Follow me,” Jake started, walking away.  As soon as Kyo caught up to him, Jake continued.  “That card he used, it’s called the Doom Card.  Any Bakugan that a user who plays it defeats, it’s sent to—“
        “The Doom Dimension…” finished the Limulus for Jake.
        “Yes,” finished Jake.  “They’re probably dead, I haven’t the slightest idea if it’s physically possible to survive the Doom Dimension.”  It wasn’t entirely a lie, he doesn’t know if Leonidas was there his entire life, or was just created there.  “I’m after the hooded guy, for a personal reason.  So’s a friend of mine, but I am unsure of his reason.”
        “Sounds interesting,” commented Limulus.
        “You’re welcome to join us any time in fighting them if you wish,” offered Leonidas, not expecting Kyo to accept the offer.
        “Deal!”
        Great job, Leonidas.  Want to offer her a trillion diamonds while you’re at it?
        “Looks like we have a nice team coming together,” said Jake.  “I’ll introduce you two later.  In the meantime, meet me here,” he took out a slip of paper and wrote down Marucho’s address.  “I’m staying here for the time being, just ask for a kid named Jake.  Sometime in the next few days, I’ll call him and have him come over to see what we’ll do about finding the guy.”  Jake smiled, then continued walking off.  “See ya later.”

Last edited by dragofan010 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WHY MUST THE HTML HATE ME SO???)
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:44 am

((I need a new villain.  That, and I need to start writing from other perspectives.  This is getting a bit old, just Jake's story.))

Episode Nine - The New Boy In Town
        Everyone in the room looked over at the images flashing on the wall.  A projector behind them was presenting a presentation about different statuses.
        "And this kid," started a teenager, roughly sixteen years old, eyeballing all of the people sitting on the tables nearby, "is Jake Kamana."  He clicked something in his hand, and the screen changed to a picture of him and an action shot of his Leonidas.  "This kid is rather unusual.  First off is his guardian, a dual-attributed Leonidas.  Who here has even heard of a Leonidas, or a multiple-attributed Bakugan, excluding Choji Marakura's Preyas?"
        All of the people around the long table, dressed in suits and holding a briefcase, mumbled some things.
        "Next up, is Mr. Kamana's actual history.  We attempted a background check through the ranking systems, he doesn't even have the slightest history listed.  We'd check his opponents, but they're all another guy we have not even the tiniest bit of information!"  The teenager slammed his fist on the desk.  Finally in the light, he shown himself to dress in a lot of white clothing with black striped, had the Haos symbol on his gloves, and had red, short hair.  "Normally, I would ignore the fact that he cannot get to him, but he has both a never before scene creature and a dual attributed creature!  And, he's also rising in rank quickly, I have to defeat him and take his Bakugan before he has a chance to get higher than me in the rankings."
        One suited man from the table raised his hand.  "But, Mr. Ronda, how are you going to find him?"
        "Me?"  The teenager laughed.  "I hired you all for a reason, you're going to find him and bring him to me, and we shall brawl.  I'll defeat him, I'll realize I'll have nothing to worry about, you'll all get your pay.  Plus, I'll be gaining a Leonidas for my collection."  The teenager, Mr. Ronda, smirked and rubbed his hands together creepily.  "I, meanwhile, will be planning in my office.  If anyone ever needs me, I'll be creating your battle strategies, and I'll summon you once it's all set up.  That is all."  He stood back up as the presentation ended, and all of the suited men walked away with their suitcases.
        "You have a terrible way of making things boring for me, Sir."  A small marble rolled onto the edge of the table and opened itself, revealing another creature new to everyone except his master.  "You know I cannot evolve if you never actually allow me to fight."
        Ronda rolled his eyes, trying to put together the best way to respond to the one speaking on the table, but he knew the answer already.  It was like trying to explain a language to someone learning a different language, everyone gets confused in the end.
        "Mirage, you know perfectly well why I cannot take the chance of you brawling those I do not know," finally started Ronda.  "In our quest to become the number one ranked, we cannot run into certain people.  One, they cannot be one of those battle brawlers, who bore me in all honesty.  Two, we may run into Number One, the mask guy, or his little lackies."
        "Ah, I remember now."  The little creature that looked as if it was literally a small mirror was starting to understand.  "Someone found a few of your men outside unconscious.  When they woke up, they explained that the masked person used some card to send them to the Doom Dimension.  Please forgive me, Sir.  I did not recall that."
        "It's alright, it's not as if your boredom will kill you.  Maybe I'll have a few men go down to the lounge later and make a few decks, then we'll brawl them later to help you level up."  He picked up a lone folder on the table and opened it up.  "Ah, yes, I have to interview new possible employees later today, I nearly forgot.  Well, I'm going to rest up in my office."
        "What happened to the strategies, Master?"
        "I finished them last night, I just did not want the men to interrupt me later."  The teen smirked again, picked up the now closed Bakugan, and walked off.

((Yeah, more like a filler episode.  I've been having the weirdest day in my life.  I spent almost my entire math class un-corrupting a test we had to finish for a grade today that was suppose to show us what we'd be doing the next few days, and I just barely finished.  Then, during Spanish, I had to do a presentation, I was literally running back to my seat because I do not like people staring at me.  Then in English, I had to redo source cards a billion times because I have the worst handwriting, yet the smallest handwriting possible, so I did not have the proper spacings.  Then in band just now, a girl accidentally bumped into me and shoved my instrument into my mouth.  Yep, my day.  lol))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:39 am