Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

5 posters

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 am

ooc: Not necessarily, just like the season 1 matches. Only difference is that we can't use a Bakugan defeated.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 am

ooc: But RL abilities still count?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 am

ooc: Yeah.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 am

ooc: K, Seems like you have the advantage since you knew, and I don't have a counter.

Mathew: Seems you got a strategy, alright, no counter.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 am

-The gate closes, and the Bakugan go back to their owners the way they would in the show-
    ooc: I thought you knew.
    Mark: I don't really like wasting time.
    Bakugan in Mark's Pocket: But, time's not moving until the game ends.
    Mark: Do you mind, I'm trying to intimidate an enemy here! -takes out another Bakugan- Bakugan brawl, Ventus Fear Ripper 530G stand.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:57 am

ooc: I have a strategy in mind, but I'm not going to spoil it since I'm using it for the tournament.

Mathew: My card. Heh. Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Fear Ripper 250 Gs.

Gate Card Open! Overhang! Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Overhang1
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:03 am

Mark: -rolls eyes- Ability activate. Left Giganti.
    Fear Ripper: -breaks the gate card-
    Mark: Gate card nullified. No G-Power bonuses, no special effects. Your move.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:07 am

ooc: We can use Anime abilities too? ._. And now I'm screwed Neutral

Mathew: Hmph. You win.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:12 am

-same effect-
    ooc: I'm serious, I thought you knew! lol
    Mark: -sets a new gate card- -throws a Bakugan after Mathew sets his- Bakugan brawl. Aquos Preyas stand. 500G. My card.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 am

Mathew: A Preyas? Now to release my ultimate weapon! Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Skyress 650 Gs. My Card.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 am

Mark: Bakugan brawl, Ventus Centipoid 250G stand. Ability activate, Ventus.
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 BA191_AB_SM_VENTUS
    You should know I'm swapping the card to Fire Dodge.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:09 am

Kaito:Heh!
    -Lots of bats cover Kaito and Mark and they disappear-
    ooc:Traditional PhantomKid Trick
    -Teleports outside-
    Kaito:Lots of suspicious activity going here. By the way I didn't catch your name?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm

ooc: Wut? Wasn't teh Gatecard expost t- Wait nope not in Anime.

Mathew: That's 2 of your abilities used. Smile My turn! Ability Activate! Double Dimension!

Reaper:- Destroys Gatecard and the other one appears-

Mathew: That negated your ability. Now, gate card open!

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 3 ACav
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 am

ooc: Megaman, we're kinda in the middle of a brawl here... lol
    Mark: Ability activate: Cut and Slayer. -throws out a Ventus Tigrerra 340G- You're at 770 while I'm at a combined total of 830. Counter?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:04 am

ooc: So that's your last ability? Very Happy You used 4 bakugan Sad

Mathew: Ability Activate! Winds of Fury! 2 Ventus Bakugan on the field, -100 Gs.

770-730
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 am

Mark: Ugh.
    -Doom dimension opens, taking the Tigrerra and the Centipoid-
    Mark: Tigrerra! Centipoid!
    ooc: I love loopholes as much as Runo did that episode Smile
    Mark: -throws a Bakugan- -misses- Your turn.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 am

ooc: Let's make 2-2 then you win on the last battle and it will be dramatic and crap. Smile

Mathew: Bakugan Brawl! Skyress, my card!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 am

ooc: I believe I won the first two then the previous game happened, but, what ever. lol
    Mark: Bakugan brawl. Missed. Woopse. Your move.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 am

ooc: I know it's 2-1, then after 2-2, it will be a drama battle.

Mathew: Bakugan Brawl! Skyress...It missed.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:28 am

Mark: -tries- -misses- Someone will have to hit it eventually.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:17 am

Mathew: Yep, -throws and misses- Sad
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am

Mark: -misses- -starting to get annoyed-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Mathew: BAKUGAN BRAWL!!! SKYR-It missed...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Mark: -drops it- I missed.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Mathew: BAKUGAN BRAWL!

Skyress:-Lands 2 feet infront of Mathew-

Mathew: Miss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm