Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

4 posters

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

Post by dragofan010 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:32 am

Jordan is on a search for someone in his life who went missing a few weeks ago, his brother. He was taking him on a trip when they ran into an evil scientist doing experiments on living Bakugan. He tried to stop him, knowing that the Bakugan were in pain, but he was stopped when the guy ran through a door, that closed and locked behind him. Jordan turned around to find his brother, but only an empty space laid where he was hiding.

Since then, Jordan has been going from town to town, looking for the evil man and his brother. Will he ever find his happy ending to this story?

Little Intro Thing
    Spoiler:

Rules
    Spoiler:

Player List:
    dragofan010
    Knight
    Bronzebrawler
    PYRUSGUARDIAN

Last edited by dragofan010 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty Re: BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

Post by dragofan010 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 am

ooc: I guess I shall start.
    Jordan: -walks into town- -looks towards the people giving him weird looks- -wonders why they're staring at his gauntlet on his arm-
    ooc: Oh, I forgot to mention something: in this town, it's extremely rare for anything Bakugan related (yes, there is a reason why I put this in the second post instead of the first.)
    Jordan: -walks up to a few kids- -pulls out a piece of paper- -shows it to them- Excuse me, have you seen the kid in this photo?
    Kids: -glance at the paper- -look away-
    Jordan: -rolls eyes- -walks towards the hotel in the town- -walks in- -walks up to the front desk- Excuse me, sir, may I please rent a room? -puts money on the table-
    Front Desk Man: -takes the money- -puts it in a register- -pulls out a key from one of the little mail slot thingies- -hands it to Jordan- Here is your room key.
    Jordan: -takes the key- -thanks the man- -walks towards the stairs- -sees someone watching him from one of the tables-
    ooc: Who ever starts playing next can make their character the person watching Jordan.
    Jordan: -walks to his hotel room- -unlocks the door- -walks into the room- -closes the door- -locks it- puts his suitcase on the bed-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty Re: BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

Post by Knight Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 pm

ooc: I CAN BE THE CREEPER Very Happy

???:-Goes to the Front Desk-Um, may I rent the room 29? -Hands Front Desk Man money-

ooc:Your room is 28 Razz

Front Desk Man:Mhm.-Takes money and gives him the Key-

???:-Walks in to room 29 and leans ear against the wall-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 am

ooc: Thanks for asking to play! And, just for doing that, no! (You still have to actually ask to play, by the way.)

Last edited by dragofan010 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:58 am

ooc: Sorry...Sad May I play?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:14 am

ooc: -rolls eyes- lol, jk, jk. Yes, you can play. Now your other post can take affect. lol
    Jordan: -not making a peep- -just looking for a Harry Potter book in his suit case-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm

???:-Starts digging tiny hole in the wall to see what Jordan is doing-

ooc:Thankyou bounce
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:51 am

Jordan: -knows someone is making a hole- You should know the hallways are monittered, and someone should be right behind you. -continues looking for the book-
    Security Guards: -walks up behind ???-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:01 am

???:-Backs up on the hole to conceal it- Hello sirs...What brings you here???

Security Guards:Who the pig do you think you are!?

???:Sorry officers I swear I did nothing.

Security Guard 1:-Moves ??? out of the way- Then why is there a hole? Who are you anyways?

???-Runs out and exits the building.

Security Guard 2:Oh look at that he dropped his wallet. -Opens wallet and looks at ID-

Name:Jason Elliot

Birthdate:1/1/1997

Last edited by Knight on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It beeped it when I put Sex instead of Gender.)
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 am

ooc: Amen to that. lol
    Jordan: -opens the door- Officers, is there any way you can have that filled?
    Officer: It'll take a few days
    Jordan: Oh, great. -rolls eyes- Thanks for the help. -walks in- -moves a painting over the hole- -expecting a camera near the hole-
    ooc: Are we both controlling the random characters?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:01 pm

ooc:I guess.

Jason:-Lurks at the side of the building-

ooc:Are they police officers or Security Guards? :O

Security Guards:-Chase out of the building looking for Jason-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:08 am

ooc: I'm not sure, I'm still confused over us both controlling the people
    Jordan: -looks out of the window- -looking for the guy who was trying to spy on him-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:27 am

Jason:-Stays under the windows-

ooc:Oh. Well go ahead and find me Razz
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 am

Jordan: -knocks on the window- -looks at the mirror across the alley- I can still see you!
    ooc: Out of curiosity, you realize Jordan's a guy, right?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:32 am

ooc:Yes he's not a perv... You'll know when it happens...

Jason:-Looks up at Jordan- Uh...What are you looking at???
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 am

ooc: Let me guess, this guy is Knight, as well, or something? Because they both seem like the same guy, just an alias or something.
    Jordan: The guy using a mirror to spy on me. -puts a curtain in front of the window- -closes the window-
    ooc: I thought people do that in reverse? lol
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:15 pm

ooc: That means your a Law Breaker Evil or Very Mad

Jason:-Climbs the building- -Starts digging through the roof with his pick axe.-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am

ooc: Actually, I meant closing the window, then the shade.
    Jordan: -facepalming at the guy still trying to break in- -calls the police-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Jason:-Jumps off the building-

ooc:He's a ninja afro

Jason:-Runs-

ooc:No he's not Knight, I'm not a creeper at all Razz
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 pm

ooc: Too bad, my pick broke and I need a Creeper to blow up some coal. lol, Minecraft humor.
    Jordan: -sits on the bed- -starts reading-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:20 am

ooc:Y U NO CHASE JASON? For tis is my plan...

Jason:-Keeps on running-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:53 am

ooc: -rolls eyes-
    Jordan: -keeps reading-
    Another Police Officer: -follows Jason-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:02 am

ooc:Please? Razz

Jason:-Stops to catch breath-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:12 am

Police Officer: -catches up to Jason-
    ooc: Nah
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:54 am

ooc: Sad

Jason: I give up!!! Don't send me to jail, Officer!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:25 pm