Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

+3
megaman_007
PYRUSGUARDIAN
dragofan010
7 posters

Taken

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Taken      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taken      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Taken      - Page 3 Empty Re: Taken

Post by dragofan010 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:36 am

Duke: -pushes him off- What o-- Valentin? What are you doing here? -sees someone out the corner of his eye run across the door from the inside- [thinking] Found him... -runs inside his house with something in his hand-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Taken      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:50 am

Valentin: Wait a sec...I know you! You're Duke! - Understands that Duke was looking for someone else and chases after him.- Wait up!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 am

Duke: -slams open the door all the way- -holds a hand outside to keep Valentin out- Who's in here? -stays silent after that- -looking around for any sign of something moving-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Taken      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Skull:Hey,What's with quitting Zero X?
    Ryoji: Getting Bore of the sport there.
    Skull: Dude,You Know they assassinate their Ex-Agents
    Ryoji: I was a High Post Agent,and have top secret info,see that guy over there,he is spying on us.
    -Zaps the person down-
    Skull: I would say that finger zapper is quite a thing.Where have you headed now?
    Ryoji: I'll be meeting my nephew Kaito.
    Skull:Well,its been a long time since I met AWD.
    Ryoji:We'll be going to Big Brother's Place.
    Skull: Well Ryoji, Big Brother's food...
    Ryoji:Rocks the Mood.
    -Gets into a BMW Convertible and drives off-

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:24 am

Duke: -still looking for the guy in his house- -doesn't see anything moved, literally nothing- Something's wrong, here. Who breaks into a house they know nobody's at and don't move anything? -gets a thought- -screams to Valentin- QUIT MOVING, SOMETHING MAY BE A TRAP! -stays perfectly still-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Taken      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

-Ryoji,Kaito and Rejito at Rejito's place,two buildings right of Duke's place-
    Ryoji:Big Brother,you're food is better than ever.
    Kaito:Hey Uncle Ryoji,I heard you joined our Agency and my fellows told me you went off following that high agent Duke.
    Rejito:Ya,Kaito told me that.
    Ryoji:Nah,Just some pending work for which i needed some Information,but the officers want to keep surveillance on me for a couple of days,to see if i am reliable.
    Rejito:Anyways,enjoy your food.
    Ryoji:So,Kaito what are you working on nowadays?
    Kaito:Well,all the freshers at out of any work,cause all the high officers are dealing with some bakugan missing case...
    Ryoji: Well,that's sounds an ordinary case to me but why are the freshers being kept out...The case isn't so simple I think
    -Kaito shrugs shoulders-
    Rejito:Well,here see who comes.
    -Shinichi enters-
    Shinichi:Well Well If it isn't the old kuroba family together.
    Kaito:Shinichi,what are you doing here?
    Shinichi:Nothing just passing by. Hey who lives there two apartments to the left.
    Rejito:Well,Old Duke lives there,why ask?
    Shinichi:Heard some commotion and saw Valentin there too.

Last edited by megaman_007 on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting as per DRaGoFan's Post)
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:37 am

ooc: If they live to Duke's left, how would Duke be two houses to the left of your characters? lol
    Duke: -looking around for something out of place, something that may be a trap-
    Person that was in the House: -watching from a block away with binoculars- -didn't set any traps- -laughing his head off-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250/250Taken      - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 am

ooc Valentin: Zero X? He's an old character of mine who's an alter ego of Valentin (except he's dead)...boy, that brings back memories...ANYWAYS.

Valentin: Duke, I'm not even moving. Now be quiet before your mystery person hears you!

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am

Duke: He's gone, I'd be able to hear him. -no noise other than the two speaking- He would have at least been breathing, unless it's a ghost who broke in. -smirks- -sees something just barely in the hallway- Found it. -walks carefully towards the hallway- -examines what was left behind- This is odd... I remember this from somewhere, but I can't remember what it actually is...
    -it's a small gate card, not set-
    Duke: -trying to figure out how to deactivate it- -there's already a Bakugan placed on top of it-
    ooc: Before anyone tries, because I know someone will, I'm controlling the Bakugan.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm

ooc:I;ll edit it. I Know that was aimed at me
    -Ryoji and Rejito go out for a walk after having food-
    Rejito: Hey its been a long since the family was together
    Ryoji:Yes, if only Toji was alive.
    Rejito:Ya,Kaito told he died with the others in the Core Explosion of Planet Mugic.
    Ryoji:Still,I feel he is alive and also the others.
    Rejito:Well,Shake it off.
    -Passes in front of the Apartment of Duke-
    Rejito:Well,Shinichi told something is going on here.

Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Ryan
    Experience:

Post by Bronzebrawler Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Ryan:DAAAAARRNNN IIIITTTT!!! Mad This just doens't add up!(hold wait a minute! Oh snap this is an elabiret set up) We gotta get to the Accountant!-Then starts running as fast Bolt-(RRRGGGHHH!)
    MD:(This just keeps on getting better and better!)
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 am

Duke: -rolls eyes- [thinking] Who is that guy?
    ooc: lol
    Duke: -keeps pondering how to disable the trap-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 pm

-Ryoji enters into the building-
    Ryoji:So what's going on?
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Ryan
    Experience:

Post by Bronzebrawler Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 pm

Ryan:-gets to the building goes inside and finds the person bleeding and uncounties-Dude what happened are you alright.
    Shakuri taichi:uuuuurrrggghhh-points at the man who did it-
    Ryan:-looks but the man runs away-His getting away!-calling back :DUKE get here NOOOWW!- Everything gonna be alright i promise!
    ST:-smiles and writes something down and puts the note in his pocket-
    Ryan: Whats this?
    ST:its.......a.......noote! You neee......d......t....o....a...ve...nge me......... pale
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    Rookie Brawler
    Rookie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by PYRUSGUARDIAN Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:54 pm

ooc: So.... yeah.... Idk what to do...
    Aerin: *walking*
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:06 pm

ooc: Neither do I, lol
    Duke: -doesn't hear Ryan- -turns to Ryoji- Do you really think it's a good idea to enter an officer's house without permission, even though he can arrest you on the spot?
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    Rookie Brawler
    Rookie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by PYRUSGUARDIAN Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:08 pm

ooc: Imma wait until I could interrup- I mean, do something here .-.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 am

Valentin: - Stands beside Duke.- Wait, let's see who this dope is...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:57 am

Duke: [telepathically to Valentin] Dick Grayson, a few stories too early. -looks back at the Bakugan- Oh, gosh... -realizes something about it- -it's a Hexon Leonidas- Stay away from that thing, it's a genetically altered Leonidas like yours, except untamable, other than whom created it.
    Hexon Leonidas: -opens- Correct, Duke. You finally remembered your first case.
    Duke: -stares dead at it- I thought you died a while ago.
    Hexon Leonidas: -chuckles- You blew up my master, not me. I'm just getting my revenge.
    Duke: -vaguely remembers his first case- -trying to remember- How are you getting your revenge?
    Hexon Leonidas: Think back, you made it look like this worked on you, but we all learned you're immune. -looks over at Valentin, dead in the eyes- -eyes turn red, like Kazarina in GI-
    Duke: -remembered at the last moment- -tackled Valentin away, in hopes he didn't get hypnotized-
    ooc: Your call.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:15 am

Valenin: - Begins to glow purple, and throws Duke back. Is enveloped in bolet flames. When the flames die down, a whole different being in Valentin's clothes. It has silver skin, a metallic head with nothing but huge gaping jaws that only have four long fangs in total and bright, eerie lights for eyes.-
    ooc Valentin: PG knows who that guy is. And let's just say he's kind of like Ghost Rider, only for Bakugan.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:27 am

ooc: Oh.. shoot. lol. I'll just say this before hand, these characters don't know what that is. lol
    Duke: Ugh, not again. -rolls eyes-
    Hexon Leonidas: -sees what ever Valentin turned into- Want some help? Pick me up, and I can help you with what ever you want to do with this kid.
    Duke: Don't listen to him, Valentin, fight it! -pushes Valentin against a wall- -instantly screams in pain- -falls to the floor, grabbing leg-
    Hexon Leonidas: -laughs- Wow, I didn't think your leg would still be hurt at this point.
    Duke: Why didn't you stay with your owner again?
    Hexon Leonidas: -snaps at Duke-
    Duke: -rolls eyes at Hexon Leonidas- -reaches to a card on the table next to him- Ugh, can't reach it. -rolls eyes- -grabs a pencil next to it- -flings it at the card- -grabs the card in midair-
    Hexon Leonidas: [shouting, thinking Valentin is hypnotized at this point] Stop him!
    Duke: -just barely grabs it- Teleport! -disappears along with the card-
    Hexon Leonidas: Shoot, he gotten away. Next time, remind me to brainwash more henchmen to come along with me when I go on stake-out. Especially if he can spot a trap a mile away. -goes back into spherical form- -rolls away- -still thinks Valentin's hypnotized at this point- Coming?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Ryoji:Well,I dont need permission to enter anywhere.
    Skull:Ryoji,The place's a wreck.
    -Turns to Hexon Leonidas-
    Skull:So perhaps,you did this?
    -Ryoji grabs valentin and punches him in the face-
    Ryoj:Are you snapped out?
    -Punches one more time-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 pm

"Valentin": - Unaffected by the punches. Grabs Ryoji's arm that was used to punch him and twists it, then breaks it.- Fool! I am Exorcist! Your evil cannot harm me, but can only be exercised by me! - Lifts Ryoji up and throws him twenty feet.-
    Random voice: HEY! - Leonidas comes barreling into Hexon Leonidas and knocks him aside.- There can only be one Leonidas...and that's me, the true one! - Sees Exorcist.- AGAIN?! Ah well.
    Exorcist: - Gives off an inhuman whistle. A sleek, jet-black motorcycle with wheels that are covered in violet flames crashes into the house and parks itself in front of Exorcist. He picks Duke up and hops onto the bike.- Never fear, Duke...you are in good hands now! - Drives off with Leonidas in his pocket.-

ooc Valentin: Yep, too much Ghost Rider. XD
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:31 pm

ooc: You've got that right. lol
    Duke: -realizes he's not hypnotized- Okay, so now it's another Jeckel and Hyde, except both are good guys? -confused apon the situation- Well, anyway, answer me this, please: What on Earth is going on now?

Hexon Leonidas: Hm. Well, that's what happens when you don't use a gift in a year, you mess up the next time you do it. -rolls eyes- -thinks towards what Leonidas said- -chuckles- You don't know the half of it... -grins- -thinks of his original home, a valley filled with numerous Leonidases, and only Leonidases- -wonders if Leonidas is from the same place- -tries to ignore that thought-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:53 pm

ooc Valentin: LOL.

Exorcist: Ah yes, something like Jekyll and Hyde...anyways, little man, you are safe with me. Now, once we arrive, we will begin planning on how to get rid of those meddlers. - Speeds up a little.- Hold on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm