Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

4 posters

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:18 am

Police Officer: -catches up to Jason- actually, you dropped this. -hands Jason a letter- -runs off-
    So, you're a mercenary, I would assume? I heard rumors that you're after this kid, um... Jake, I think his name is.
    ooc: Jordan! Get it right, person who wrote the note! lol
    So, I have a propersition for you. Meet me at the {Insert city name I don't care enough about to think of here} Mall in two hours, and we can talk about a job, a better one for getting this kid, then what this other guy is paying you.
    ooc: This guy is going by a rumor, I don't care if you say it's true or not.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:31 am

ooc:Jason is only a poor boy. He just wants to see your bakugan :/ Now he's a fricken assassin? Razz

Jason:-Looks at paper-Um,no....-Goes ahead and goes too the {Insert city name I don't care enough about to think of here}Mall-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:33 am

ooc: I beg your pardon. I assumed all of your characters would be, well, like Knight.
    A Person: -sitting at a table- -sees Jason-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:35 am

ooc:K

Jason:Hi, Person are you the Hitman du-

Person:SHUT UP!!!

Jason:Oh, sorry.

Person:Just sit down...

ooc:You want to control him now? I don't have any ideas...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:40 am

ooc: I was actually planning on it, that time.
    Person: So, first off, I'm not a hitman. I just need that kid you keep following to stay away from me. Me and my crew, anyway. From how dull and boring this city is, my guess is that it's really rare for people to have what you guys call, Bakugan.
    ooc: Or, at least what I typed for him to know. lol
    Person: So, basic logic would suggest you don't have one. After that kid came in the picture, showing everyone that portrait of a kid and a few Bakugan, you might have learned that he has some and want to see them, or is there another method I do not know of?
    ooc: Your choice on if this guy is right on that or not.
    Person: So, work with me, and keep that kid away from me, and I'll give you not one, but three Bakugan of your choice and an infinite supply of gate cards and ability cards to keep.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:45 am

Jason:Uh...What?-Punchs the Person and steals his bakugan,gatecards,and abilities and runs away-

ooc:If it's not allowed I'll delete it :/
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:47 am

ooc: I don't mind it. But I never said he had anything on him.
    Person: -dodges with ease- You're too sudden, always trying to make a quick one. -smirks-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:55 am

ooc:It's on now. I'm going all Forest Gump on you. >.<

Jason:-Runs-

Last edited by Knight on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:58 am

Person: -chuckles- Only needed to keep him away, and three guardians...

Meanwhile...
    Jordan: -looking for something in his room-
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Ryan
    Experience:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Bronzebrawler Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:23 pm

may i join?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 pm

ooc:Jordan is very forgetfull isn't he? Razz

Jason:-Runs to Hotel and sees Jordan- A person told me to kill you...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 am

ooc: No, nobody said that. And yes, Bronzebrawler. I'll update the player list when I get the chance.
    Jordan: So, someone sent you to get into my hotel room and tell me they're going to kill me?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:55 am

Jason:-Uh....-Punches Jordan and runs-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:18 am

Jordan: -dodges- Sheesh, that guy loves to run.
    ooc: lol
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    Rookie Brawler
    Rookie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by PYRUSGUARDIAN Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:48 am

ooc: Do I even need to post this for you to know the question?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 am

ooc: I thought that was the question? lol, you can play.
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250BakuFiles Story One: Jordan's Journey - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Bronzebrawler Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Ryan:-siting at the top of the hotel(aslo known as the roof)meditating and examining his surroundings-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:02 pm

ooc:Jason got scared... He has an IQ 5 points below Required...

Jason:-Keeps on Running-
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Bronzebrawler Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Ryan:-see's Jason-(thug!)-jumps off in a diving position and lands in front of Jason- What do you think your doing?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Jordan: -watching from his hotel room- [thinking] What's with all the jumping and running in this town? Are they training in the olympics?
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Bronzebrawler Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 pm

ooc:LOL!
    Ryan:-punhes Jason--then pulls out a hidden blade and threatens Jason to return whatever he stole now-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Jordan: [thinking] finally, something to do around here. -runs down to where they are fighting- -pushes Ryan away from Jason- [speaking] What are you doing? -sees the knife-
    Bronzebrawler
    Bronzebrawler
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Bronzebrawler Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:58 am

Ryan:O_o what are you doing? i'm just making sure this guy doesn't get away i mean who runs out of a hotel like his life depends on it?
    OOC:btw Ryan is wearing a assasin like outfit including the hood. So you can't see his face.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:53 am

Jordan: Even so, who pulls a knife on them?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 am

Jason:You...Close enough. ~Drago Smile -Take's Ryan's bakugan- BAKUGAN BRAWL! -Throws it in Ryan's mouth and sees what happens-
    By the way, I also said, don't go all Michael Myers on someone. Yes, I know what you were thinking. ~Drago

Last edited by dragofan010 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to fit rules :D (And edited to fit it even better. ~Drago))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:24 pm