Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

+3
megaman_007
PYRUSGUARDIAN
dragofan010
7 posters

Taken

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Taken      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Taken      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Taken      - Page 4 Empty Re: Taken

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Duke: -doesn't really like Motorcycles that much- -still holding the card- I'll just meet you there. -grabs the card- Transport! -disappears with the card- -appears where ever Valentin is going- Where ever here is, anyway.

Hexon Leonidas: -doesn't know if Leonidas left- -speaks out loud, just in case he's there- You think you're the only true Leonidas in existance? -laughs- I come from a world filled with Leonidas after Leonidas after Leonidas. All enslaved. I'm here trying to find a way to save them all, and this is the only way. Want to come with me for proof?

A few hours later...
    Duke: -sitting on [insert something to match where ever Valentin was going here]- So, could you explain that a bit simpler for me, please? I've never seen a case like yours before.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Taken      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Valentin: - Comes in.- Oh hey, Duke! How did you know to find me in the Bakugan City Brawler Tower?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Duke: You brought me here? Or, at least you were trying. Don't you remember?

Meanwhile...
    Hexon Leonidas: -rolls into a machine- Okay, minion, activate the machine.
    Some person in a trance to the side: -clicks a button-
    -the machine Hexon Leonidas was in closes, then opens, revealing a person-
    Hexon Leonidas: -the person- I can't wait to finally find that idiot again, Duke. I want my revenge for what he did to me that day.
    ooc: Ooh, the plot thickens, well, sorta. Okay, not really. lol
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Taken      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:34 pm

ooc Valentin: LOL.

Valentin: Well, when I "go Exorcist", I kind of blank out and Exorcist takes over my mind - ugh, like you'll believe me...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Duke: I've seen weird-- -groans- -falls over onto the floor- -unconsious-
    Duke's Bakugan: -a Pyrus Dragonoid- -rolls in from another room- What are you-- -sees Duke- What happened? -rolls over to him-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Valentin: - Lifts Duke.- Aw man! Why now?!
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Taken      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

-Gets up-
    -Shakes arm-
    Ryoji:Well,Thanks to Priest,its back to normal.
    Ryoji:Now I'll just rip that guy.That guy took up Valentin's Disguise. I'll just grab him.
    Ryoji:So he's at the battle tower.
    -Teleports to the tower-
    Ryoji:Sorry to interrupt you,but if i didn't have been thrown 20 miles
    -Kaito lands there-
    KAITO:hEY uNCLE,What the.. Are you mr.duke?

Last edited by megaman_007 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

ooc: lol
    Pyrus Dragonoid: Why now, I'm thinking, as well. -rolls into a machine, similar to what Hexon Leonidas uses next to Duke, just smaller-
    -it automatically activates, doing the same thing to the Dragonoid as it did to Hexon Leonidas-
    Dragonoid: -walks out- -walks over to Duke- We need to get him some where. -helps hold Duke up-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Valentin: Oh, it's Mister I-Like-Punching-People-For-No-Reason Ryoji. Adios! - Pushes him out the window, but grabs him at the last second and lifts him into the air with surprising strength. He then hits Ryoji against the wall.- Tough luck, man. - Moves Duke into another room.-

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Dragonoid: -follows- -puts Duke on a mat in the room- Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Helix, Duke's guardian. -leans down next to Duke-
    Duke: -starts to wake up- Where... am I? -sits up-
    Helix: Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me. -rolls eyes-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Taken      - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Taken      - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

-gets uo-
    Ryoji:Hey,that was an endeavour to get you out of that exorlist form.
    Kaito:What's going on> And why wass Mr,Duke Knocked out
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 pm

Valentin: Nice to meet you, Helix. Now, what's the whole story?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Helix: Amnesia.
    Duke: -trying to figure out where he is-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Valentin: Great. And Exorcist can easily make someone snap out of amnesia... >_<'
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Helix: I wouldn't suggest it. Unless you're planning to kill Duke at the same time. -waits for a moment- No, you can't do that.
    ooc: Not saying that's what you would do, just making a lame joke.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Ryoji: Hey,Am I a Stone here?
    Kaito:Yep
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 am

Helix: -ignores Ryoji just to see his reply- -turns to Valentin- Looks like that creep did something to Duke without realizing it. He would have killed Duke if he had the chance, not treat him like everyone else affected lately.
    Duke: Is anyone listening to me?
    Helix: The thing I wonder is, why is it that he lost his memory back there, but not anyone else? I mean, all he did was try to brainwash you, Gale. -accidentally saying Valentin's name wrong-
    Duke: Can someone answer me?
    Helix: I don't see any reason why he'd be the only one. Honestly, I'd think it'd be more of a side affect of him trying to brainwash you, Valentin.
    Duke: CAN SOMEONE ANSWER ME???
    Helix: -turns to Duke- I'll explain later. -turns back to the others- It doesn't make sense, unless... -realizes something- Oh, gosh. Valentin, you threw him off you. Did you see if he hit his head or not?
    ooc: He did, but your call if Valentin saw it.

Hexon Leonidas: -pondering what happened back there- So, let's review. I hypnotize some kid my mortal enemy knows, he tackles him away, my mortal enemy gets a bad hit on the head, he transforms into some thing, he reveals he's not under my control, and he rides away on a bicycle. Maybe I could get more minions and try to get them again. -grabs a Bakugan- -teleports into a building on the main street- -walks up to a group of kids bragging about their Bakugan collection- -challenges them to a brawl-
    Kids: -chuckle- You think you're going to beat us? You're dreaming. -hands Hexon Leonidas a field card from season one- Old school.
    All: Field, open. -turn the card around-
    -the whole flashing thing starts- -then stops and everything goes back to normal-
    Hexon Leonidas: Hmph. Now, give me your Bakugan.
    The Kids: Yes, master. -pick up a box with all of their Bakugan equipment, including data cards for BI-
    Hexon Leonidas: Good. Now, when you hear a ding at midnight, you will remember all of this and be in a trance again, and do what ever you hear me say.
    The Kids: Yes, master.
    Hexon Leonidas: Now, forget everything when it comes to Bakugan. -walks away-

Duke: -getting annoyed about being ignored- Someone explain why on Earth you guys are being so secretive?
    Helix: Ignore him, we have to figure out how to help him.
    ooc: Ugh, that took a while to type. Now, reply with something! lol
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:56 am

Valentin: OK. So uh...where do we go now?

ooc Valentin: Small reply FTW. XD
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 am

ooc: Grrrrrrr..... -places a trillion Creeper eggs on your Minecraft world if you play Minecraft or someone you know plays Minecraft- lol
    Helix: How on Earth should I know? He's a sitting duck with that idiot who did this to him earlier if he finds him.
    Duke: QUIT IGNORING ME!
    Helix: You're right, Duke. Please forgive me, follow me. -walks out of the room-
    Duke: Thank you. -walks out with him-
    Helix: -rushes back in- -slams the door close before he can get back in- -locks it from the inside- Now, back to figuring out how to help him.
    ooc: Wow, that was rude. lol
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:28 am

ooc: I'll go ahead and make another post just because I can, and since I haven't seen any No double-posting rules as of yet.
    Hexon Leonidas: Hm, maybe I should send a message to my old world, back at home... -picks up his little card again- Teleport. -teleports to a civilization in the doom dimension-
    ooc: (I still hope someone playing plays Minecraft. lol) Imagine a Testificate village placed in the end, really large, no Dragon, no Enderman, etc.
    Hexon Leonidas: -looks around at the Leonidases in the civilization- Hello, my people!
    Leonidases: -many different Leonidases of different attributes, not one other being a Hexon- -screams in agreement-
    Hexon Leonidas (I'll just call him Hexon from now on): Are you all ready to fulfill your destinies? -eyes glow red-
    Leonidases: -all eyes turn red, just like Hexon's-
    Hexon: [mumbling] Perfect, still in effect, even though I went through multiple dimensions. -- [screaming to them again] I need minions. Ten, minimum, 20 I'll take maximum. Who wants to be turned human and join me?
    Leonidases: -shout in agreement-
    Hexon: Too bad I can only take a few of you... -points at a few random ones, totaling 20- Come with me, you're my new minions. -teleports them all back-
    The Rest: -continue their every day lives-
    ooc: Hm, so he lied about trying to save his home. Real shocker. -_-
    Hexon: -makes them all go through the machine- -turns them human- Now, go into the city and brawl some kids. Wear this machine on you, -gives them a little metal bracelet to hide under their clothers- and it will brainwash their Bakugan and them as they lose. You are to make them give you your Bakugan and forget everything about Bakugan, but not remember the trance. But they will wake up when they hear me at midnight. Now, go!
    The Leonidases: -all leave-
    ooc: Oh, so now he's lazy? lol
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Valentin: Nice trick, Helix. Reminds me of when I played that on my younger sister whenever she was annoying me...anyways, so how do we get him out of his amnesia?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

Duke: -banging on the door-
    Helix: How should I know? I'm a fighter, not a medic.

Unknown Person: -knocks at the door to the hallway from the outside-
    Duke: -turns towards the door the person knocked on- Finally, someone can help me learn what's going on here. -walks over to the door- -opens it-
    Person: -looks similar to one of the kids Hexon fought a few days ago- Can someone help me, someone stole my Bakugan just now!
    Duke: -grabs the person's arm- -drags him over to the room Helix and Valentin are in- -bangs on the door- They can help you

Helix: -sees Duke and the kid in the hall- -thinks the kid's one of those who were attacked a few days ago-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:40 am

Valentin: Who's this, Duke?
    Leonidas: - Comes out of Valentin's pocket.- He looks familiar...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 am

Helix: He was one of those who were attacked a few days ago. But, how would he know about this place? Isn't it in Interspace? -walks over to the door- -opens it slightly-
    Duke: -shoves the door open, thinking they were about to close it again-
    Kid: Can you guys help me, please? My brother, he's gone mad. He's saying something about his superior demanding all Bakugan be taken to him and started taking all of my Bakugan equipment1
    Helix: -holding his head after the concussion he was just given- First off, [screaming at Duke] OWWWW!!!!
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:44 am

Leonidas: Excuse me. - Barrels into Helix.- Feel better?
    Valentin: -_-'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 pm