Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

+2
Knight
megaman_007
6 posters

BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98

Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty Re: BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:57 am

Knight wrote:Sorry, I meant to say 2-0. I must've calculated that wrong. 550-840 And no counter. 2-1 Your turn to throw your bakugan on the field.

Hey wait, I'm not done yet.

As both the Gate and AirKor are Gold, I can use my Gear's Ventus effect.

Valentin_98 carried out 1 launched of one Decider :
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmdmpfbFggniQtMr1BKfAlWVLTRk6EYbA135pwXdcMZ931eI0

If I get heads (represented by 1, 2, and 3 on the dice), Haos 2's effect is negated and I will have 2 points while you have 1.

Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250/250BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty Re: BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 am

Right - two represents heads, meaning Haos 2's effect is negated. The score is me with 2 points and you, Knight, with 1. Unless you have a counter, of course.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:22 am

If I may, I believe that could be unfair, the fact that you can wait until the end to do this. I can't give an official ruling, (MEGAMAN GET YOUR BUTT ON THIS TOPIC! lol, jk, jk) but I'd suggest that you not be able to choose when you do this, in case they do more ability cards so you could choose which ability to negate. Especially in a tournament.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:23 am

What do you even mean...? Everything was fair...

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:25 am

I know that, but I'm saying that's a bit unbalanced to wait until the end to use that affect, since if he used multiple abilities, you would get to pick.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:45 am

Oh, I see. But I believe I can use the Ventus effect again...after all, the rules don't say that you can't use the same effect of a Gear more than once. As far as I know, anyways...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 am

It does, actually. Just not in the same battle. lol.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/1000BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Well,Quite Good Battle and I Agree with Drago,Valentin.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:15 am

*coughIlovebakugan.com:Dcough*

When do/can I use the abilities listed on a Battle Gear Reference card?

The ability on a Battle Gear Reference card is put into effect once the Battle Gear is played. In the case of multiple abilities listed on a Reference card in which you have to choose to use, you have to choose the ability when you play the Battle Gear, and it takes effect right away.

From the bakugan site ^ You must activate the reference card with the Battle Gear. You asked me for a counter and then activated that? I don't think it works like that. You asked me if I had a counter thus ending your turn and starting mine. In which you cannot play the Reference Card since you didn't play it in the turn of your Battle Gear.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:40 am

Playing a Battle Gear and its reference are two different turns. Check the BattleArena#1 topic if you don't believe me. My move is legal. Also, I was told in that same topic that both are two different actions. I made my move based on that, so I am not completely at fault here. And in that sense, my move would count as legal.

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 am

What about the fact that two administrators and a regular brawler are supporting it now, instead of miss-- wait, is it that fair if the "site's official judge" is in this match?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:47 am

What I find odd is that when I played Barias Gear and its effect separately, you had no problem with that. Yet, you do with Haos 2 being negated. That's very quizzical, since you claim to get your rules from the official Bakugan site, Knight.

Also, the rule you listed means that you have to play a Reference Ability after you play a Gear - NOT in the same turn you play the Gear. Therefore, my move is still legal, and the score is still 2-1 with me in the lead.

And dragofan, you said so yourself that there has to be a break in moves - especially when playing a Gear and then one of its effects. Megaman also supported that, back in the BattleArena#1 topic and Knight's first brawl against Bronzebrawler.

EDIT: Check BattleArena#1 page 4 - Dragofan had said that I had to activate my Explosix Gear's effect after Bronze took his turn. (In the turn before Bronze's, I had brought Explosix into the battle, but was not allowed to use an effect with it.)

Last edited by Valentin_98 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 am

[quote="Knight"]*coughIlovebakugan.com:Dcough*

When do/can I use the abilities listed on a Battle Gear Reference card?

The ability on a Battle Gear Reference card is put into effect once the Battle Gear is played. In the case of multiple abilities listed on a Reference card in which you have to choose to use, you have to choose the ability when you play the Battle Gear, and it takes effect right away.

(Not talking to you, Knight, just trying to tell Valentin something)
    Valentin, read the quote. Reread the highlighted. Well, colored. Everyone's incorrect at times, I'll be the first to admit I've made mistakes. That does not mean that you can take advantage of that and use it to go against official rules. As of the Barias gear thing, once again, we all make mistakes.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:55 am

In that sense, I made a accidental mistake too, and my move is still valid.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 am

Um... pardon me? Your move is still invalid. Even though you are the official judge of the website (which I still believe should be revoked in brawls you're taking part in) it does not mean you choose what's legal at times. Obviously, if there's an error, you can call a foul. But that doesn't mean you can choose if an error gets to count as fair, especially if you're in the brawl you're judging.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 am

Explain to me how it's my fault that I played something based on what you said. Besides, I recall others agreeing to it, and I followed that. So how is that fair if my move cannot be done because of some poor judgement? I understand if I had PURPOSELY did that move that way, though I would not and I did not, and that is not the case.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 am

You didn't purposely do that move? I believe that was a conscious choice. Unless your keyboard came to life and typed that. And the fact that, if I remember correctly, back on BC1, you challenged rules against other people all the time. And when they didn't "consiously" break the rules, you still forced them to make it invalid. So, you're going to just give yourself a break, after you do it to everyone else?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:09 am

- Face palms.- Dragofan, if there's one thing you're bad at, it's lying. One, I told them that if they done differently than what they did before - in the same brawl. Two, by purposely, I meant that I did not purposely type that whole move in that order what you consider "the wrong way". Also, keep in mind that YOU had told me that order was legal a while ago.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:15 am

First off, please don't call me a liar. I truly am not lying, joking, kidding, sugar coating, exaggerating, what ever words you want to use to describe it. That's what you've done on the original BC1 along with a lot more cheap moves so you'd win. Care to challenge me on that note?

Yes, I'll admit it (again), I've made mistakes. You never have? (Please don't answer that in your post) You've made calls before which were called illegal by officials before. An example, I remember on Bakugan Buzz hearing something about you're Sky and Gia trick to instantly start a game with a 2-0 lead. And you never, never, EVER gave people a warning for doing something different later in a brawl. And second, you still chose those moves in that order. You cannot yell at someone else for that.

As a final note in my favorite color to change the topic, I beg your pardon, Megaman and Knight, for doing this in this topic, but this fight is actually about this fight in a way, and will definately affect the outcome of this match.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:16 am

I chose them based on what YOU said. Is that not clear enough?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:18 am

-_- I don't know how to reply to that for the fifth time. I seriously don't.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 am

What interests me is how Knight did not point what he said out before and had no problem with Barias Gear, and before THAT he claimed to follow the rules on he Bakugan site. Quite odd he pointed that out now, and not before.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320BakuLash Tourney Match # 3(Final) Knight v/s Valentin_98 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:56 am

I'm actually being honest. 1. I didn't know that it was like that before like Dragofan didn't. 2. When I'm winning/tieing I usually don't read the rules because I'm facing no problem. 3. At the start of this battle (on gatecard) I saw that you were using AirKor, I looked into it's effect and made sure by reading the rules that you couldn't activate it's effect if you did it in a different turn. Which you did. And why would I bring it up when I actually know it , seeming that you would use it in the same turn making me lose the brawl?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:58 am

Because you don't want to lose the brawl. I'm asking why you didn't point that out before when I played Barias Gear, since you apparently "knew the rules". You're as much fault here as well.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:02 am

Did you not listen to a word I said? Rolling Eyes
    1. I didn't know that it was like that before like Dragofan didn't
    I don't "know the rules" perfectly. And
    And why would I bring it up when I actually know it , seeming that you would use it in the same turn making me lose the brawl
    Of course I didn't want to lose the brawl -.-' And I already told you, I knew of this rule as soon as you used AirKor. I didn't know it when you used this Barias Gear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:25 pm