Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

2 posters

Dueling Network?

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Dueling Network? Left_bar_bleue320/320Dueling Network? Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Dueling Network? Empty Dueling Network?

Post by Knight Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:47 am

Anyone play on Dueling Network?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Dueling Network? Left_bar_bleue0/0Dueling Network? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dueling Network? Empty Re: Dueling Network?

Post by dragofan010 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:40 am

I go on there occasionally, but I personally rather DevPro (only bumping the dead convo for something to do lol)
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Dueling Network? Left_bar_bleue320/320Dueling Network? Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Thu May 01, 2014 4:51 am

I heard about DevPro, I've never tried it myself, though.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Dueling Network? Left_bar_bleue0/0Dueling Network? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Thu May 01, 2014 7:02 am

It's really nice. It's automated, so you don't have to worry over whether or not you follow a card effect properly. It also has an AI, unlike DN.

(Besides, for some reason, I always misread cards on Dueling Network, but never on DevPro lol)

DevPro also has it's flaws. If you go up against the AI, it can go EXTREMELY fast (I used to record myself dueling the AI, edit it, then upload for friends on Facebook, only then was it a DECENT speed, and I have a terrible computer). Also, if you mess up, you can't undo it (I use a Gemini deck, my opponent had a really strong Synchro out at the time, he activated Fiendish Chain when I special summoned Gemini Tuner or whatever his name is from the graveyard, he had to choose his own monster lol). With DN, there's people with actual feelings lol

All in all, both are good. If I had to choose one, I'd probably choose DevPro mainly because I can only use cards that are not on the forbidden list and, if I get a good enough deck on DevPro with cards I own, I could enter it into a tournament. You can easily bypass that on DN, if I remember correctly. Not saying that DN's better, it's just a personal preference thing.
    (YGOPro, the original software that DevPro's a mod for, is good as far as I see. Same idea, apparently animated Field Spells, and Full Screen. Too bad it for some reason literally refuses to accept my decks, keeps deleting them lol).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:45 am