Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Character Listings

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Character Listings Left_bar_bleue0/0Character Listings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Character Listings Empty Character Listings

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 am

Time for the "big and scary" red Admin talk from me, just because I'm bored and I'm posting this as a way to help everyone here.

This is a topic I made to get everyone to put all of their characters in one place. This way, RPs will no longer get really messy with introducing a character over and over and over and over and over again. With this topic, we could make one post (and I mean one, that way it does not get confusing) and just add in our character's bios. We could post it with the name in bold, followed by a spoiler containing the character information, I'll add an example with Dan Kuso later. And, this way, we could just look here for the info. Someone new join a role play and want to learn about the characters? Just link them here. Do you want to check to see if you have a character that fits your plan for a role play, or see if you need a new one? Come here. It's simple.

Example:

Dan Kuso
    Spoiler:
    You see? Easy, just do it like that, and you can edit your post to change characters or add new ones at any time!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Character Listings Empty Re: Character Listings

Post by dragofan010 Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:49 am

I'll go ahead and do the first one since I literally just made the topic a moment ago. Oh, the extra stuff I put beneath the things put in the example in the first post I got from a generator at this link: http://www.springhole.net/writing_roleplaying_randomators/character-personality.htm
    Mark
    Spoiler:

Officer (Name Needed)
    Spoiler:

Vizor
    Spoiler:

I'm not doing Ben because I'm making him an exclusive to the RP he's in, everyone else I may do in another.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Character Listings Left_bar_bleue320/320Character Listings Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Arzeth

Spoiler:
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    PYRUSGUARDIAN
    Rookie Brawler
    Rookie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by PYRUSGUARDIAN Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Eh, why not?
    Pyro
    Spoiler:

Aerin
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content