Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Left_bar_bleue0/0Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 am

Hey, guys, drago here, -awkwardly trying to think of something to say- -not used to farewells- Well, I'll just get straight to the point. For a few weeks, I may or may not be able to go on the site for a few weeks. Knowing my luck, the site will flourish with members on this site since I had nothing to do for the past few weeks and thought I'd help out more than usual and now have a ton of things to do, anyway, below are my reasons why.

1) I'm going on vacation
    My father is taking me on a trip for three weeks to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and to have a lot of fun for some of the summer. Yay. Anyway, I will admit, I'm bringing my laptop computer and the charger will me, and I will likely be on for about 23 hours instead of the usual 24, but I'm going to be doing a lot in [NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, I AM NOT HAVING ANY CREEPY PEOPLE FOLLOWING ME], and I have a lot I already have to do on my computer. I will try to get on when/if I can. If I will be able to, though, I am not sure. And yes, I do realize how much of a liar I will look if I end up being able to log on often. lol

2) My computer may have a virus
    Yeah, I hate my computer, I have made this clear to my parents already (my dream computer would be a gaming laptop that I could record Minecraft on and start a popular YouTube channel on, but, I'm stuck with this stupid computer that's used and really annoying at times). I think today, though, I may have accidentally given it a virus. Long story short, both YouTube and OtakuCenter (that is where I watch my anime) said I was required to install a Java update for me to be able to do anything. I saw on my father's laptop that there was one, so I thought it was legit, and I installed it. It was not, I fixed it, but I am not sure if it fixed the virus, because Facebook, YouTube, and this site are giving me completely random advertisements (not the usual ones, ones that say not from this site right underneath). Not only that, but it will not let me open up a new window, and when I open one in the first place, it will not let me on my usual Homepage.
    My cousin's virtually a wizard with computers, and we're not leaving for a few days, so I'll ask him if he could look at it quickly and fix it. But, you never know, so I may be stuck with a virus for a while.

Well, that's not a long list, but still. If I am not on and a ton of people join the site, make the site flourish with life, and a few of them love to break the rules, yell at Megaman only lol. Hopefully this entire topic was pointless, but, as a detective I know in a video game would say, If I assume it wasn't an accident and it was, not a big deal. But if it wasn't an accident and I do not assume it is, he could get away with it all! Well, so long, MyBakuganCommunity2, and I hope that this was all just a waste of your time! lol
    ~dragofan010
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Left_bar_bleue320/320Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty Re: Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks

Post by Knight Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:27 am

Bye for a few weeks possibly.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Left_bar_bleue0/0Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:52 am

Well, thank you, Knight. Thanks a lot, Megaman and anyone else that logs on. -rolls eyes- lol
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Left_bar_bleue450/1000Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Hey Dude, Enjoy your Vacation.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Thanks, Megaman. Finally, a break from all this unpaid labor on this site lol.
    As far as the virus issue goes, I just did a scan on my computer. It said no threats found, but my computer is still as slow as a snail in glue.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Left_bar_bleue450/1000Possibly Farewell For A Few Weeks Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Try clearing out unnecessary files... I have a similar type of computer and its completing its 10th anniversary this year.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Tried that about a week ago, nothing worked. Sad
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:47 am

I've returned alive!  lol

Anyway, virus fixed.  My father finally let me go to my cousin (we came back the other day), and he did a quick scan for viruses, then showed me a bigger anti-virus that was suppose to take hours that he told me to activate when I got home (It took an hour and fourteen minutes).  Anyway, long time no see, people!

Wow, the site died in the quick three weeks... awkward...
    Anyway, might as well bump this topic so the two people who posted here return.  In a terrible effort to bring this site back to dying instead of dead, look in the {EDIT: Making it a story instead of an RP, like I originally planned.  Be sure to play more often in the Role Play zone, though.  I don't want this website to become a notebook for me -_-} section when you finish reading this, I'll be putting up a new RP there.  Hopefully, you guys want to join and convince old members to return.

Thanks for making me feel special by not doing anything since I left!  Thanks a lot for making me do work to bring you guys back -_-
    ~dragofan010

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:56 am