Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

The Unknown (RP)

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    The Unknown (RP) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Unknown (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Unknown (RP) Empty The Unknown (RP)

Post by dragofan010 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 am

Plot: The year is 2042.  Many different cities have grown all throughout New Vestroia under the Vestal empire.  There are many good things, such as the recently founded Vestorial Police Force (founded in '40).  Working for every city on New Vestroia, and the only ones allowed to travel throughout different cities without need of permits, their job is to protect the citizens from danger.
    Although there are good things, there are also just as many bad things in the world.  For example, The Arachtoids.  Ignoring the stupid name, this group is made up of eight different brawlers set on a cliche goal, world domination.  They'll do what ever it takes to take over: kidnapping citizens, destruction, even using their unthinkable portals to another dimension to torture those in their way.  Anything.  And now, the Vestorial Police had to do something about it.

Random Tidbits: Okay, then!  Basic gist of things, for those too lazy to read that.  A terrorist group is trying to take over New Vestroia, the police have to do something about it.  You'll see where the name comes in later.
    This one's going to be formatted as a Black List.  No need to ask to play.  If you do, though, I'm an administrator, so I'll delete the post and send you a PM.  If I find a reason to ban you from the RP, I'll place you on the Black List.  One last thing, have fun!

Rules: I can change these at any time if I wish, so check back often.  I do not have to tell the players if I wish not to, it is your responsibility to check often.
    Spoiler:

Black List:

[spoiler=Little Message To Members (Just random HTML stuff)]
    If you do
    [u:29d0:
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    The Unknown (RP) Left_bar_bleue450/1000The Unknown (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

The Unknown (RP) Empty Re: The Unknown (RP)

Post by megaman_007 Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:50 pm

-Meanwhile on the International Space Station-
    -Bastiano flating in zero gravity-
    Bastiano: This thing never gets old.
    Gregory: Trust me, it does. You're just here since the past two years.
    -Suddenly an announcement occurs-
    Announcer: Attention all, Astronauts. Please refrain from using the bathroom for an hour as cleaning is in progress. And, Mr.Hector would like to meet Zebraino Hetaro in his office.
    -Zebraino walks up and leaves-
    Ricardo: ¿Qué? No podemos usar el baño. No puedo mantenerlo por mucho tiempo!
    Bastiano:What's that spanish guy speaking?
    Gregory: No Idea. But he looks pale.
    Bastiano: Anyways, I saw on Bakukoogle that Vestroia is having some serious terrorist problem.
    Gregory: Yeah, its on the Space Herald too.
    Bastiano: You mean that stupid newspaper up here.
    Gregory: Yeah.
    Bastiano: I am surprised you read those. But anyways, I hope everything's cool back home.

-Bastiano and Gregory see a guy talking on the phone with someone-
    Guy: What do you mean, that I didn't sent a letter to you. This is 2042 and I am on the International Space Station,not Vestroia Pace Station.
    -The guy leaves-
    Bastiano: That guy is always on the phone. I wonder who calls?
    Gregory: Who knows? Hey,our drills are next. Let's go.

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 am

Random Announcer Voice In Only Our Heads (dragofan010 and megaman): Meanwhile, In New Vestroia...
    Justin: -shooting a bow and arrow at a board 100 feet (or meters, I think every other country uses?) away- Bull's eye! -broken three arrows so far-
    Katie: -sitting on the bench on the side of the room- Brother, come on, let's go! -nagging at Justin-
    Justin: Just a few more, Katie.
    Katie: No, we're already suppose to be on our way to the Director's office to get our next mission, we're running late!
    Random Bakugan: -floating in mid-air- -closed- She's right, Justin. We're late. -opens into a Pyrus Griffin-
    Justin: Oh, fine, guys, let's go. Mace, you're coming with me. -grabs the Griffin-
    Katie: What kind of name is Mace?
    Justin: A cool one! Now quit procrasonating, it's your fault we're late! -runs out of the room to where he's suppose to be-
    Katie: Hey! -follows-

~~

Director: Hm, Twin Agents Katie and Justin. It's about time you've arrived.
    Inner Director: Twenty minutes late.
    Katie: I'm sorry, sir, we had trouble getting out of archery training to get here.
    Secretary to the side: You should be sorry! If you gotten here twenty minutes earlier, you could have saved twenty people!
    Justin: Sorry.
    Director: -rolls eyes- Anyway, it's time for your mission briefing.
    Katie and Justin: Yes, Sir!
    Director: -clicks a button-
    -a screen comes down in front of the only window and a projector turns on, facing the screen-
    Director: I believe you guys are familiar with the recent attacks throughout Vestal, correct?
    Mace: Yes, sir.
    Director: Good, then this should go by quickly. So far, we've sent in countless agents to fight back and capture these guys. Thus far, not a single has returned back.
    Secretary: You two, how ever, are the youngest ever to pull off over a hundred missions, not to mention the fact that you have a 100% turnout ratio, at only age sixteen.
    Katie: Yes, so, you expect we will be able to take out these guys?
    Director: Correct. Or, at the very least, be able to sneak around and take some of them out. And I have no doubt in my mind that you could fight your way out if you had to.
    Justin: Interesting.
    Director: Here's the mission files we have on the current team of eight, -hands over to Katie a vanilla folder- Do not let anyone's eyes fall onto that. You can have anyone on your team as possible, up to six people. This is all, do you accept your mission?
    Katie: I don't know...
    Justin: I'm game!
    Secretary: Good. -opens the door- I must get back to work, I have to schedule in the trainings for new recruits and and the transfers. Good day, -leaves-
    Mace: So, anything else, director?
    Director: Nope, nothing else. Good day. -motions for them to leave-
    Katie and Justin: -get up- -leave the office-
    Katie: That was a bit rude.
    Justin: I agree. But, no point in whining, let's go pick out our team. Preferrably from the transfers, so they can't do background checks and figure out their strategies.
    Mace: Good idea.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    The Unknown (RP) Left_bar_bleue450/1000The Unknown (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:52 am

-Nathan enters the facility dressed in civilian clothes and a bag-
    -Stops Katie and Justin-
    Nathan: Excuse me, could you give the directions to the locker room? I'm new here.
    -Darkus Alpha Hydranoid opens up-
    Alpha: Yes he is.

Meanwhile on the International Space station
    Bastiano: Hey, the director is sending some members of the Space Army back to Vestroia to help the police force. That includes you and me and two other guys.
    Gregory: Who are the others?
    Bastiano: Zebraino and that spanish guy. Look here comes the spaniard.
    Ricardo:Hey, ¿has oído? Vamos a volver a Vestroia para ayudar a la policía. Pero todavía estoy teniendo problemas con mi estómago. Aquí viene. Lo siento, tengo que irme.
    -He grabs his stomach and leaves-
    Gregory: Let's get ready. They'll be calling us any minute.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:17 am

Justin: Um, sure.  Just go down that way then take the first left.  That'll be the boys dormitory if you're living there.  They have the lockers for everyone there, as well.  The library's also down that way, the third right past the dorms.  Have fun. -continues walking-
    Katie: -follows- What was that about?  Aren't new recruits suppose to have a map?
    Mace: Yeah, I'm pretty sure of it.  Maybe they just ran out of paper, or gotten lazy, maybe?
    Justin: Maybe they're so focused on the fact that we have about five times the average number of new recruits this year that they forgot about it, or they ran out?
    Katie: We should also think about getting the brand new recruits on our team.  Yeah, one could argue that they have more people because they are not as strong this year, possibly, but that also means that there will be no additional information on them, so they can easily get by enemy lines.

~~

Director: Well, that took a while longer than expected.  Usually, those two just listen to the mission and leave, but they decided to stay for a while for this one.  Hm.  -opens a file labeled Classified-
    Memo To Director: Classified:

Director: Ugh, I hate dealing with these guys.  They always expect about fifty different files for me to send to them every single week alone.  -types a document- -prints it- -takes it- -brings it over to the window- -ties it to what looks like a miniature Falconeer- Go bring it to where you came from.  -shoos it away- -walks back to desk- -goes on the intercom- Attention, attention, people.  New recruit orientation has been rescheduled from an hour from now outside, to two hours from now in the gym.  Consult with a higher-up if you need directions.  That goes for you, as well, instructors.  That is all.  -shuts it off-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:28 pm

-Bastiano,Gregory,Ricardo and Zebraino arrive at the Director's office-
    Bastiano: Good Morning,Sir! Joe Bastiano reporting!
    Gregory: This is Addison Gregory reporting!
    Ricardo: Ricardo Rodriguez informes señor!
    Zebraino: Zebraino Hetaro...
    Bastiano:We have been sent from the International Space Station for solving the trouble here on Vestroia.
    -All of them show their digital profile(like those in the Sci-Fi movies) to the Director,which are quite satisfying-

Meanwhile at the gym
    -Nathan working out before the orientation-
    Alpha: Dude, I don't think they'll go that hard on new recruits.
    Nathan: 998...It's better to be prepared...999....1000
    Alpha: Dude, you just did a 1000 push-ups. And before this you did about 200 bench presses. They'll see your bakugan brawling not fist brawling dude.
    -Nathan gets up-
    Nathan: Brawling's in my blood. My brother,my father and my uncle,they are world class brawlers. I don't understand, why the facility didn't look for them.
    Alpha: Well, they said Kaito and Ryoji disappeared somewhere and your dad's in the east quadrant of the universe on Split Vestroia.
    Nathan: Don't you think that the restaurant owner on Fleet Street, resembles Uncle Ryoji?
    Alpha: Who Mr.Robinson? Yeah,he kinda looks like him.
    Nathan: Maybe it's our imagination. So how much time is left for the orientation?
    Alpha: About 30 minutes...
    Nathan: Well,I guess I should get changed.
    -Leaves-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:16 am

Director: Ah, I recognize you.  You bosses sent me a few files with your character profiles.  -points to a brief case- Although, I'm pretty sure that I also requested that you go to the newbie meeting.. well, what ever.  Just head on down to the gym now, -hands them all a map with the gym circled on it-  You have half an hour.  Dismissed.

~~

Justin: -reading all of the new files- Why do I have a feeling that we're not actually going to choose our teammates?
    Katie: -sitting next to him, reading a book- Because we never get to, even when we're told.
    Mace: Well, at least we can make a suggestion to him about the new recruits.
    Justin: Yeah.  At least there's that.
    Katie: Speaking of which, I'm off to the gym.  Might as well see what our future teammates may be able to pull off.  Ciao.
    Justin and Mace: Ciao.

~~

Katie: -runs into the gym- -it's been half an hour-
    Gym Instructor: Now, guys, you're all here today because you're willing to protect our citizens when ever needed.  Today, we're going to make sure you are actually fit enough to perform the tasks necessary.  Today, we have six different stations, with six different teachers.  Swimming, hand-to-hand combat, intelligence, speed, and actual brawling needs.  Go to a random station, all except the brawling area being in here (that's just outside).  Every hour, we will ring a bell, and you will move on to the next station, clockwise.  After everyone's been judged by the teachers, they will report to me, and I'll decide what to do with everyone.  Dismissed!
    Students There (Except for your characters, obviously): Yes, sir!  -all run off-

~~

EDIT:  Adding more since someone decided to make me do work and request to be one of the eight.  I'm looking at you, Knight.  lol

Otak: -talking to two people in front of him- Okay, here's the plan for the next couple of days.  The police are sending in more of their stupid officers in an "attempt" to stop us.
    ooc: This part will be in black, in case someone wishes not to ruin the fun of the story (@Megaman).  If you want to read it, just highlight the black text.  Some parts will be left available to read, though, to avoid confusion.
    Otak: One of you will go in headfirst into the fight.  As the battle rages on, the other will sneak behind scenes and slowly remove the enemies from possition one by one.  If Ayato is the one who will go in all sneaky-like, you can either tie them up or knock them out for the time being.  If it's the new guy, who's name I cannot remember, you are to do the same, except adding your own little "twist" to the party.  Agreed?
    Vird: Agreed, sir!  -looks at Ayato-
    Otak: Oh, yeah, Ayato, I forgot.  I have to tell you all about Vird's usual strategy, first, before I send you guys in.
    ooc: In the spoiler, again, in black.
    Otak:
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:59 pm

-All of my characters except Zebraino run off-
    Ooc: what happens At The Stations?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:14 am

ooc: -shrugs- Think of something.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    The Unknown (RP) Left_bar_bleue320/320The Unknown (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:15 am

Ayato: Let him take them face on. -turns head and glares at Otak- Leave the knocking out to me.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:23 am

Vird: Okay, let's go prepare.
    Otak: Wait, I must tell you all one more thing.
    Vird: Hm?
    Otak: I snuck a peak at the newest people they're sending in. Rather young, apparently completed 100 missions already, and have never failed.
    Vird: Interesting. Sounds like fun.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Ooc: ohk!
    Nathan runs to the Swimming station and gets ready
    Instructor: Okay, so out of the 50 cadets, 10 of you come for the first batch of evaluation.
    ooc: I Am Skipping The swimming Part. And @drago And @knight Do U Have Any Cadets Of Yours? I Can add Them To The Final Screen.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    The Unknown (RP) Left_bar_bleue320/320The Unknown (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:11 am

Ayato: Shall we prepare?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Ooc: Guys? Do You Have any Cadets?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:12 am

ooc: I am so so so so so so -continues on for a millenium- so so so sorry, guys. I had a draft up last time I read this page, but had to log off before I finished it, and things all-of-a-sudden started coming up like crazy. Anyway, I'll finish it and post below.

~~

ooc: What, am I that important that you all need me to reply first? Razz
    @Megaman -- I was planning on just adding characters in later that end up being part of the group that were new cadets, but I am too lazy to make them now. Smile
    Oh, I know for SURE that I'm uploading something in fan fiction later today. Whether it's before Knight logs on and replies or not, not sure. I know it will be for sure by the time Megaman reads this.

~~

Otak: Oh, and one final thing, -hands two similar devices to Vird- We'll be having periodic meetings over the next few weeks, but we're all suppposed to be separated. So, I'll contact you all through those communicators with meeting information. They'll all either be through representatives we'll all send to a certain area, or we'll do like a whole walkie-talkie thing.
    Vird: Okay, sir. Anything else?
    Otak: Yeah, one thing. No matter what you do, -leans in close to Vird- Do not reveal anything to those outside our group. Even if they capture you and torture you, do not reveal anything. We will get back at you for betraying us if you do.
    Vird: -gulps nervously- Yes, sir.
    Otak: Good luck. Pass it on to Ayato if you feel it's necessary. He should have already heard it, though. -turns away- -walks off-
    Vird: -gulps again- -runs over to Ayato- -hands him one of the devices- -repeats what Otak said (about the communicators, not about the threat)-

~~

Katie: -watching all of the cadets from the side- Wow, this is all nestalgic. I remember when Justin and I had to go through all of this. -looking around- -sees people in a small booth at the very end of the room- Hm, wonder who they are? I don't recall them being here the past few year's exams. -gives a puzzled look- -takes out a book-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:35 am

Ayato: -takes the device and listens to what Vird has to say- Alright, ready?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 am

Vird: Ready. Let's head off. -walks off in front of Ayato-

~~

ooc: Free advertising! Everyone, read what's at this link: https://mybakugan2.forumotion.com/t171-latent
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:25 am

-Leaves base-

ooc: Um...... that good enough?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:53 am

ooc: Sure, I think! I'm not really sure what you're replying to. -does the awkward arm-behind-shoulder thing- lol
    Katie: Ah, well, it's not important, I'll go meet up with Justin, see how his plan's going. -leaves-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 am

Ayato: Virn, you know where you're going right?

ooc: Isn't there a fast forward button somewhere?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:23 am

ooc: Yes. It's called a certain administrator who sent us all an e-mail to reply to reply himself. -glares at Megaman- I wasn't glaring at you! -glares at Knight- I'm just looking around, don't ban me! lol
    Vird: I have a general idea, and a map. Besides, if we get lost, we can always get into a fight and make them give us directions. -smirks-

~~

Justin: -reading a book about magic-
    Katie: -runs in- -sees Justin- Justin, you promised me you'd finish the ideal plan by now!
    Justin: I did, -closes the book- and I make an additional back up, as well. See the non-vanilla folders on the table?
    Katie: -looks on the table next to her- Oh... sorry. -picks up the folders- So, what's the main plan?
    Justin: The first one. -continues as Katie reads it- One of the brawlers I've found was specifically a non-brawler, but knows how to analyze the situation, the enemies, etc. I thought it'd be best to keep him in our arsenal, just in case. There's also two of them that are really quick when it comes to acting, so if we need something done quickly and quietly, we have them. We're there for brawling. And, we have room for one more member. If you want a sixth, that's all up to you.
    Katie: None of the newbies I saw earlier looked that good, so I decided not to suggest them.
    Justin: Ah. Okay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 pm