Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

2 posters

OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!!

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Empty OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!!

Post by dragofan010 Thu May 01, 2014 7:37 am

Okay, so I'm a duelist, which is obvious if you look at the section you're in. So, I am currently reading two different Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic, one that's finished set after the end of the original YGO, and one that's still going on that takes place during GX. So, I checked my e-mail and randomly saw I got a message from a user on Wattpad. I'm confused, mainly because I only have a dead YGO fanfic and an ongoing fanfic on my page and I do not talk to anyone there. So, what do I find out when reading the message? It's from the GX Fanfic writer! Yay!

Basic summerization, she tells me that she created the Yu-Gi-Oh! Watty Awards and thought she should tell me that it was going on up until May 31st and that she hopes that she'll see that I enter. OH MY GOODNESS A WRITER THAT I READ ACTUALLY WANTS TO SEE ME ENTER A WRITING COMPETITION! SHE PROBABLY IS JUST BEING POLITE, BUT LET ME PRETEND FOR NOW!!! OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS LIKE THE BEST DAY EVER FOR ME!!!

OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Best_Day_Ever

Ugh, Spongebob, please shut up, this is actually amazing! lol, well, anyway, I'm probably going to send in a Fanfiction I've been working on (send me a PM if you actually want to read it for some odd reason, I'll send you the Wattpad page), it is entirely original. It has my own story line, none of the original characters, new area, I created new cards (I still use some of the original cards), I made a new type of card, and it's going to be so much fun to read! So, hopefully, the judges will agree, I hope to have it at chapter five by the 31st if I want to enter. It only has to exist if I want to send it in now, but I'd rather more than one chapter actually uploaded, so... yeah...

Okay, anyway, thanks for reading and wasting your time just to see me fanboy! Bye!
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Left_bar_bleue320/320OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Empty Re: OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!!

Post by Knight Fri May 02, 2014 4:07 am

Nice job, wouldn't mind reading it. How long is each chapter?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0OH MY GOODNESS THE WATTY AWARDS!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Fri May 02, 2014 6:55 am

Each chapter?  There's one lol
    As far as what Wattpad considers pages, around 13 pages, including my little, bolded intro thingy (This a work of fiction, I do not own Duel Monsters, the Yu-Gi-Oh! name, etc.  I made the characters, I made some of the cards, blah blah blah).  I'd rather keep it around that, but in all honesty, I'm rather lazy and my usual work is around 8 pages lol

EDIT: Just checked how long the actual first bit of ooc rambling is, it's literally close to about half the first page lol
    It mainly goes over what the format will look like (the chapter titles, I mean, since there'll be a special organization for my OCDness), how the new types of cards work, etc. In the future, it'll probably be mainly behind the scenes stuff relating only barely to the actual story. I see two authors of Naruto fanfictions do that (not the YGO girl, ironically) do that with everything they write, I think it's rather fun adding those little extra bits in, so I thought, why not?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:15 am