Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

+2
dragofan010
Valentin_98
6 posters

Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare

Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Left_bar_bleue250/250Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:10 am

The official continuation of the popular series by yours truly!

I hope we all remember the rules and rooms (I'll post them later since I'm currently on my touch phone). Have fun!

Last edited by Valentin_98 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Left_bar_bleue0/0Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty Re: Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:13 am

ooc: Is this starting over, or is it the same, mini-ecosystem (that doesn't make sense) of Bakugan?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Left_bar_bleue250/250Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty Re: Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 am

ooc Valentin: Continuing, of course. I'll start.

Leonidas: - Chasing Jaime, one of his kids, who is a Naga.- JAIME! Get back here and clean your room!
    Jaime: Ehehehehe!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Left_bar_bleue0/0Leonidas', Leona's, and Krake's BakuDaycare Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:16 am

ooc: Yep.... gigantic, min-ecosystem
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am

ooc Valentin: LOL.

Jaime: - Flies into the Play Room and slams the door on Leonidas.-
    THUD!
    Leonidas: -Knocked out after being hit by the door.- Eh?!
    Jaime: -Laughing.-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:24 am

ooc; Guess you're not going to check your mail any time soon...
    A teenager: -knocks on the door to the daycare-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 am

Leona: -Gets it.- Hello!

ooc Valentin: Replied and I have to go now. I'll be online tomorrow. See you!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am

ooc: Bye
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:43 am

Teenager: Hi, I seen an ad for an internship, -pulls out the news paper for that day- Can you give me directions for this place? -points at an ad-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am

Leona: Uh...this isn't a hospital...

occ Valentin: Edited my post because I didn't know what an "internship" was before.

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 am

Teenager: Yeah, it's a... um... -checks the sign- It's a daycare...? I asked if you know where the place was.
    ooc: Internship at hospitals?
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:00 am

Leona: Oh, you mean internship here? Follow me then.

ooc Valentin: Internship is position of a medical intern. Isn't that in hospitals?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 am

ooc: Internship, it's kinda like volunteering for college credits, kinda. There's a long list of places you can get an internship, just never imagined a hospital as one...
    Teenager: Um... okay? -walks in-
    ooc: He's officially creeped out. lol
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:54 am

ooc Valentin: Now really, did you have to make him creeped out?! LOL.

Leona: OK...? - Leads him to the Playroom.- Here you have to watch the baby Bakugan while they're playing so that they don't get hurt or into arguments. - Leads him to the Egg Room.- Here you watch over the eggs dropped off by other Bakugan owners.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:33 am

Teenager: So, I'm going to have to be in two places at once... ? Oh, my name's {Insert Name Here} by the way.
    ooc Dragofan010: Now really, did you have to make Leona sound like a talkative Creeper from Minecraft? lol, sorry, had to mimic you there. By the way, I NEED HELP WITH A NEW NAME! I DON'T WANT TO USE ADAM!
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:45 am

Leona: No, Cliff, you can switch around as the day progresses.

ooc Valentin: Always wanted to name a character "Cliff". LOL.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 am

ooc: I don't like that name. lol
    Teenager: Um... ma'am, that's not my name.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 am

Leona: I'm sorry, Ricky?
    Lurichiyo

Post by Lurichiyo Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:57 am

ooc: May I join?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:24 am

ooc: -shrugs it off- Okay.
    Ricky: Yes, ma'am. -walks into one of the rooms-
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:31 am

ooc Valentin: @Lurichiyo - Yes. Just don't break forum rules and do have fun.
    @dragofan - Finally LOL.

- Several Baby Dragonoids see Ricky and wave to him.-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 am

Ricky: -rushing to get a good place to watch everyone- -didn't notice-
    ooc: That seems a bit odd, he didn't notice something while looking for a good place to notice everything? lol
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 am

ooc Valentin: LOL true.

Jaime: - Flies into the Play Room.-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

Ricky: -hears something near Jaime (while he's in mid air) release a bang sound- -turns towards the noise- -sees Jaime- Oh no. -runs after Jaime-
    ooc: sorry for the long wait for a reply. I was sending Megaman something.
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Valentin_98 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:33 am

Jaime: - Knocked out on the floor.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:05 am