Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Bakugan, The Rise of a King.

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: 25
    Experience:
    Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Empty Bakugan, The Rise of a King.

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:25 am

A large crowd had gathered before the Town Hall. Many knew the Mayor had called them to make an important announcement.
    "We the people of Earth, thank, you the Bakugan and your Brawlers, for coming to our aid. You have saved our planet from the Bakugan who invaded and attacked us. We are indebted to you. Which makes the following all that much harder."
    The gathered crowd of people and Bakugan all started talking at once. The murmur rose steadily until the Mayor shouted into his microphone for silence.
    Some of the Brawlers hadn't spoken they had continued to stare intently at the Mayor.
    When the silence was finally restored the Mayor took in a deep breath and spoke again.
    "When we first found your Dimension, Earth remained safe. Soon there after Earth became endangered and you protected us. However, recent events, the invasion from your 'evil Bakugan' have caused so much damage and destruction, that... we have decided to seal the Bakugan Dimension off, from planet Earth, forever."
    Brawlers who had stood unmoving, now gasped and stood, staring wide-eyed in shock, at the Mayor. Some tried shouting at him, that he couldn't be serious. None of their cries reached his ears. The crowd was in uproar.
    Those who loved the Bakugan, protested the unfairness, of his treatment of the Bakugan.
    Those who agreed that the Bakugan were to dangerous to be allowed on Earth any longer, cheered and called there support for the Mayors decision.
    Only three people in the crowd, remained silent and unmoving. They had shown no emotion to the Mayors announcement.
    The Bakugan, perched on the tallest shoulder spoke, but it was not in English.
    A piercing whistle silenced the crowd.
    He spoke.
    "Very well, if that is how you feel." He raised his right arm above his head.
    "Bakugan, Brawlers, go!"
    The crowd thinned, Bakugan returned to their true forms. Brawlers were picked up.
    "Dimension, open."
    A swirling cloud of colour appeared above the heads of the people. The sky darkened as it filled with Bakugan and their partners.
    "Know this; we will never abandon our friends. We prepared ourselves for this moment. We knew it would come. Goodbye Earth."
    The speakers Bakugan stood picked the three of them up and shot into the sky. Those who watched him disappear into the Dimension Portal suddenly realized what he meant. They scattered in all directions desperately calling their children's names. Those who hadn't watched soon understood, as children all over Earth, vanished into the Dimension Gates.

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Left_bar_bleue0/0Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Empty Re: Bakugan, The Rise of a King.

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 am

Chapter 1 – Decision Time
    “Ow.” The boy was knocked to the floor.
    “Who threw what? It’s not funny.”
    “Foolish boy, why don’t you look where you are going?”
    “Yeah real funny mister, are you looking for a fight?”
    “What? Are you blind?”
    “As a matter of fact I am. But I can still kick you...”
    “I am a Bakugan.”
    “You’re what on?”
    “A Bakugan.”
    “What’s that some new gang? I’m not afraid of you or anyone else.”
    “You.... You’ve never heard of Bakugan?
    “Should I?”
    “Where have you been living this past year, a cave?”
    “No. What’s so great about being a member of what-on anyway?
    “Honey, who are you talking too?”
    “No one mom.”
    His mother walked to the wall and checked behind it. There was no one hiding out of sight.
    “I’m going to go to my room now and read a book. Call me when dinner is out.” He turned and thought his way up to his room. The steps to the door, the texture of the wall beneath his fingertips, changing as he reached the bottom step and again at the top. He felt the door frame to his room and moved the door. He closed it behind him and released the squirming Bakugan.
    “You lied to me, you can see me.”
    “Can’t.”
    “Then how do you explain grabbing me?”
    “I can hear you. You keep making a funny click clicking noise.
    “Why did you grab me?”
    “Bakugan are forbidden from ever setting foot on Earth again.”
    “What?”
    “After the Great Battle, the humans told the Bakugan they were not welcome on Earth anymore. Even though the Bakugan save our planet and our lives, it was also the Bakugan who caused all the damage and destruction and in doing so, everyone agreed it would be better for all to permanently seal Earth from New Vestroia. All the gates were closed.”
    “Then you have heard of us?”
    “Of course. Those who refused to give up their partners went to New Vestroia with them. The Brawlers, whose bonds were strong to break, have been sealed from Earth. A lot of people are angry. If a Bakugan is found to still be on Earth... the consequences aren’t worth thinking about. I don’t care how you got here, but you have to go back.”
    “How I got here? I don’t know. I was trapped somewhere dark and then... I hit you.”
    “Thanks for that by the way. It hurt.”
    “Sorry.”
    “Can you not go bother someone else?”
    “I shall leave you, yes. Please release me outside.”
    The boy made his way towards the window, counting his steps. He reached out and felt the smooth cold glass. His hand closed around the handle and he pressed the button, releasing the catch and opening the window.
    “Thank you.”
    “Go home Bakugan. Earth doesn’t welcome you anymore.”
    The strange noise created by the Bakugan disappeared and he closed the window.
    “Kyte honey, your dinner is ready.”
    “Ok mom, be right down.”

At the end of dinner.
    “Mom?”
    “Yes?”
    “I’m going to go to school tomorrow.”
    “Are you sure?”
    “Yes. I don’t want to hide anymore.”
    “Ok. I’ll walk you there and pick you up....”
    “No. I’ll go by myself, if you don’t mind.”
    “Well, if you’re sure.”
    “Yes. May I be excused?”
    “Of course.”

When night finally arrived, the Bakugan he had saved still ran through his thoughts. If the Bakugan was here, did that mean his brother was coming back?
    Kyte fell into a restless dream He was attacked by the Pyrus Bakugan again and again. He could hear his brother screaming at his own Bakugan to attack, but his defence was always too late.
    The last thing he ever saw was that fire ball heading towards him.
    “Kyte honey? It’s morning. You’d best get ready for school. I’ve got your uniform out for you; it’s on the end of your bed.”
    “Thanks mom.”

On his way to school, Kyte listened. There were people behind him. People following him. Who were they? What did they want? He stopped.
    “Well well, look who it is.”
    He heard sniggering. How many were there?
    “Is something wrong?”
    “Your useless brother cost my family there home, yet you still have yours. I’d say there was something wrong, yes?”
    Crack.
    “Yes.”
    First day of school, first fight.
    “Argh.” Something smooth and cold slipped down the back of his shirt.
    “Huh? What’s wrong with you?”
    “Don’t just stand there, run boy.”
    It was the Bakugan from yesterday.
    “Left, go.” He ran left. No idea where he was heading.
    “Step right.”
    It was kind of hard to do in the middle of running, but he stepped right.
    He stopped his breathing was fast. It had been a long time since he had run anywhere.
    “I’m not going to run anymore, if they want a fight I’ll give them one.”
    “Don’t be stupid boy.”
    “My name is Kyte Heart, and I am not afraid of you.” He turned to those who had chased him, his fist clenched.
    “Let’s get out of here.” He heard them running away.
    “Ha, so much for them.” He felt something in his shirt.
    “Well would you look at this, a Bakugan.”
    “What?” He turned. “Who’s there?”
    “Me? What are you doing with this? Don’t you know the penalty for being caught with a Bakugan?”
    “Give me back my Ba...” Arms wrapped around his a hand clamped over his mouth. He could hear the Bakugan who had tried to help him. Both there voices were muffled. He struggled and kicked out at his attackers, but they forced him to the ground.
    “You might want to keep still; you’ll only end up hurting yourself.”

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 am

Chapter 2 - Introductions
    “Get him up; we’re drawing attention to ourselves.”
    Kyte was dragged to his feet and shoved forcefully forward.
    “Get your hands off me.”
    “If you keep quiet, I’ll give you back your friend.”
    He didn’t know where he was being taken, but if he wasn’t in trouble for having a Bakugan on his person, he decided to be quiet. They finally stopped walking and he was released.
    “What’s your name?”
    “Kyte.”
    “What are you doing with a Bakugan?”
    “I found it.”
    “Do you know who this Bakugan is?”
    “Why should I?”
    “I do. You should not have it.”
    “My name is Angelus. Max is on your left; Jack is on your right.”
    “Like it makes a difference.”
    “This is my partner, Ashsayer, this is Minotaur.”
    “So?”
    “They’re Bakugan.”
    “Okay, seeing as how you are incapable of picking up on the obvious, I’m blind.”
    “Hmm. Ok, maybe this will help.” Angelus reached out and took Kytes hand in his own. He placed the Bakugan in it.
    “Do you know the name of your Bakugan?”
    “No, and I don’t have a Bakugan.”
    “Yet you were shouting for me to give it back to you when I took it. His name is Angelado. He’s a DarkusBakugan. He belonged to a fierce Brawler called Ziggy.”
    “Ziggy?”
    “Yes, Ziggy Heart.”
    “He was my brother.”
    “Ah, so that’s how you have him. I know your brother. He’s quite the brawler. Has a new bakugan now called Bonecrusher.”
    “Why did he leave Angelado?”
    “Because he wanted his brother to know he cares for him, and will find away to come back to Earth.”
    “For the Bakugan?”
    “No, for you.”
    “What would my brother want with me?”
    “You’re family; life on Vestroia can be .... empty.”
    “I have to go to school.” Kyte turned.
    “So do we. We’ll walk with you.”
    ‘Great, looks like there’s no escaping them.’

School passed slowly. He knew people talked about him. He heard what they said about his brother. By the time the last lesson had finished he was angry. He made his way to the school gate and turned left to head home.
    “Mind if we walk with you?”
    He didn’t show that he was startled by the voice besides him.
    “Why did you have to go to school/ If you know my brother, aren’t you the same age as him?”
    “Yes. I guess those guys from this morning came back for another try, they’re following us. We’ll walk you home.”
    “I don’t need walking home. If they want a fight I’ll give them one.”
    “It wouldn’t be a fair fight. You’re out numbered five to one.”
    Kyte shrugged and walked the rest of the way in silence. Just like he remembered, he reached out at 1896 steps and searched the air for a gate. It was there. He felt the numbers nailed on the front. 15.
    “Thank you.”
    “No problem, I’ll see you around.”

‘Well?’
    “We found him.”
    ‘Good. What of the Bakugan?’
    “He has it in his possession.’
    ‘Then the time is now. Do you know where he lives?’
    “Yes. Shall we prepare for your arrival?”
    ‘All that is necessary are the gate receivers. I shall be there at midnight.’
    “Max, Jack, set up the field.”
    “Sure.”
    “What are you going to do?”
    “I’ll fetch dinner.”

Kyte lay back on the bed. He longed to see the stars that were out, as he had so often stared at them when he was little. He closed his eyes to sleep.
    He had no idea what had disturbed him, but he opened his eyes none the less. He wondered what the time was, when he heard something close.
    “Mom?”
    “No.”
    It was a mans voice, he sat upright and filled his lungs to yell for his mom, but a hand clamped over his mouth and pulled him back into something solid. Someone was kneeling on the bed behind him.
    “Listen to me Kyte…”
    DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:28 am

Chapter 3 – New Truths
    ‘Listen to me Kyte, don’t tell me you’ve forgotten your big brother already.” The hand was removed from his mouth.
    “Ziggy?”
    “Hi Kyte. Did you miss me?”
    A hand landed on his head and ruffled his hair.
    “What are you doing here?”
    “I came to get you little brother. I’ve got some things I want to show you.”
    “Oh yeah, really funny.”
    “I’m serious. I promise you, I can restore your sight, I just need you to trust me.”
    “Like I did when I lost my sight?”
    “I’m sorry. I wasn’t strong enough to protect you, but I swear little brother, I can give you back your sight. Trust me, one last time. Please?”
    “Does mom know your here?”
    “No, she’s still asleep.”
    “So you want me to just leave her? Like you did?”
    “I’ve wrote a note.”
    “What does it say?”

Melissa walked into her son’s room, to wake him for school. He wasn’t in his bed. She made to turn to check downstairs, but she noticed the paper on his pillow. She walked to the bed and picked the paper up. Unfolding it, she read:

Mom
    Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve said that. I’m sorry. For everything that I’ve done to upset you, I’m sorry for leaving you, father, and Kyte. You always taught me to follow my heart and help those in need, so I did. The Bakugan needed me mom, I had to help them.
    I wasn’t strong enough to protect Kyte, to stop that Pyrus Bakugan from attacking, but I can fix my past mistakes. I have Kyte with me, and I swear with my life, that he is safe, and will be returned too you before the weeks out. I have a little surprise for you when he does come back. I hope you and father can forgive me. I truly am sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you.
    Ziggy

“Take my hand if you’re scared.”
    “I don’t need your hand.” Kyte took a deep breath and walked forward. Ziggy had been right, it did feel just like walking into water, except it was dry. He knew he was moving forward, propelled by something he couldn’t see or feel.
    “Angelado?”
    “Yes?”
    “Just checking.”
    “We are coming to the exit now, prepare yourself.”
    “Ok.” He braced himself and the feeling of falling through water passed. Now he was just falling.
    “Brace yourself.”
    He braced himself and landed, ungracefully. He fell forward onto his hands. He could hear the same sound all around him. Four people landed.
    “Are you ok?”
    “I’m fine.” He stood and rubbed his hands down his jeans.
    “Sir, you’re back. Everything is ready as per your instructions.”
    “Good. Kyte, soon you will see all of Vestroia.” He took his brother by his arm and led him into the building. He walked down the corridor. They entered into a room.
    “Sit back in the chair Kyte.”
    Kyte felt the chair and turned and sat into it. He could hear people walking around the room, and the frantic tapping of someone typing on a keyboard. Would he really see again?
    “If you feel strange tell me immediately.”
    Kyte frowned.
    “Why, what exactly are you going to do?”
    “The first time we used this, it worked, but there was a slight numbness experienced. Hold still; try not to move your head.”
    “Weooo Weoooo Weooo....”
    “Oh, great timing.” Ziggy sighed.
    Kyte turned his head about to ask what was happening........
    “Bakugan stand!” The voice was distant.
    “Minotaur, lets go.”
    “Yes sir.”
    “Bakugan brawl, Minotaur stand, Ability activate Android Defence.....”

To Be Continued in Chapter 4: Bakugan Brawlers

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 am

Chapter 4 – Bakugan Brawlers
    Android defence created a shield around the lab.
    “Continue, I’ll keep it out.”
    “What’s going on?”
    “Every now and then, a Confused Bakugan appears and attack.”
    “I thought they were all returned to normal?”
    “We thought so as well, until we were here. They began attacking a month after we arrived. They took us by surprise, but now we are ready for them. We set up an early warning system.”
    “The alarm I can here?”
    “Yes.”
    “We’re about to start the process.”
    “Go ahead.”
    Kyte felt something slide over each ear and rest on his nose. It wasn’t heavy, but it wasn’t exactly light either. He wanted to reach up and touch it, to see what it was.
    “No, leave it.”
    Kyte lowered his hand.
    “I need you to close your eyes. Having them open can cause problems with the equipment.”
    Kyte was getting fed up of being told what to do, but if it meant he could see again............. he closed his eyes.
    The sounds of a brawl were still loud, so they obviously were not having much luck with defeating the confused Bakugan. The trembling of the chair, meant the Bakugan hadn’t been driven away either, each time an attack missed its target, a new wave of vibration through all close enough to feel. Kyte concentrated on the sound of the brawl. He didn’t want to hear the whispers of the ... what were they? Doctors, scientists? Kids? Everyone that left had been kids right?
    “Ziggy?”
    “Do you feel funny?”
    “Something just dawned on me.”
    “What?”
    “Everyone that left for Vestroia was a kid. Who exactly is attempting to do what to me?”
    “Don’t worry. Vestroia wasn’t as uninhabited as you might think. There were already people living here. In some places, you can see what they left behind. I’ll show you lat....”
    Kyte leapt out of his chair in fright.
    “What was that?”
    “Its okay, Android Defence is holding, please continue.”
    A hand forced Kyte to sit back down. His ears ringing from what had sounded like an explosion. His heart pounded in his chest.
    “Angelado.”
    “I’m right here Kyte.”
    “What happened?”
    “His attack blew the door in, but it just bounced of the Defence.”
    “Can you see the battle?”
    “I can see parts of it. I cannot clearly see who is fighting, but I believe its a Darkus Tin Sabretooth, that is doing the defending.”
    “And the Bakugan fighting?”
    It wasn’t Angelado who answered him.
    “Pyrus Bonecrusher. We had trouble with him last week. He disappeared, before we freed him. It is a Tin Sabretooth as well, and there’s only one person who owns that so we’re in good hands.”
    “Okay sir, we’re ready to try it now.”
    “Okay Kyte, this is it. There are four different settings; we just have to find yours. Proceed.”
    ‘Four different settings? Why wasn’t he told this earlier? What if he wasn’t any of the four?’
    A line of pain ran through his head and he groaned.
    “Oww.” He couldn’t help it, he opened his eyes.
    “Ability activate, Death Claw.”
    The blinding light was different, but when his eyes had adjusted to the glare, he found he could see outside, to Bakugan battling. A wolf like Bakugan curled itself into a bawl, and six black banana shaped attacks ricocheted off it, and sped towards the broken door.
    Wasn’t it ironic how the last thing he had seen was a Bakugan attacking him, and taking his sight. It seemed like déjà vu all over again. Kyte closed his eyes when the attack sliced through the door frame, this time, he didn’t want to see it coming.

To Be Continued in Chapter 5: Dooms Return

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 am

Chapter 5 – Dooms Return

“Phantom Twister!”
    Kyte opened his eyes. A wall of....... he didn’t know what, twisted and turned in front of him. What exactly was a Phantom Twister, and who used it?
    “Angelado?”
    “Right here.” The twister vanished and Angelado turned and looked at him. “Are you alright Kyte?”
    Kyte starred open mouthed.
    “Angelado... you’re.... wow.”
    “that was quite the deflect. Your phantom Twister, absorbed the attack like it was nothing. I have yet to see a Bakugan, that has ever stood up to, any of Tin Sabertooth’s attacks.”
    “Well, now you have. It’s good to see you again Ryoji.”
    “Ziggy. I heard that you went to Earth.”
    “I did.”
    “For what purpose?”
    “To right a wrong. I was too weak and foolish to protect my brother, but... we have the technology to restore his sight, or at least allow him to see again. I take it you can see?”
    “Yes, Angelado... you look amazing.”
    Kyte starred at Angelado. His black body was highlighted with silver lines, across the top of his wings, and around his eyes. His fingers had silver tipped nails that caught the glare from the light. Angelado shrugged his shoulders and his wings unfurled, stretching out. There were four. There were green lines on the back of the wings, they were weird, like part of a missing drawing. No wing was the same.
    Angelado sighed, and glowed red. He vanished.
    “Angelado.”
    “Right here.”
    He had returned to ball form and sat on Kyte’s shoulder.
    “So you went to get your brother?”
    “Yes.”
    “You understand, if they notice him missing, they’ll realise that the dimensions were never truly sealed. We won’t be able to travel back and forth no more, because they will seal them completely.”
    “They’ve destroyed all the machines, so that no one on Earth could ever reopen the gates. There is no possible way for them to close the gates, or for that matter open them.”
    “So where’s the confused Bakugan gone?”
    “I don’t know. It curled into that ball, and buried itself underground.”
    “So why are you here? You never come in unless you need something, or you have information for us.”
    “Information. We have a problem other than the confused Bakugan.”
    “Care to share?”
    “Doom.”
    Ziggy stood up straight.
    “You mean ‘Doom’ doom?”
    “Yep.”
    “Dang. This isn’t the place for discussing that. Why don’t you go and wait in my room. I’ll be there soon.” He turns to the scientist. “Is it a success?”
    “Yes. Kyte is free to go where he may.”
    “Kyte.” Ziggy beckoned to his brother and his Bakugan, returned to ball form and followed him. He left the ruined lab and walked outside. He turned too look at Kyte.
    “Welcome to Vestroia little brother. What do you think?”
    Kyte looked around.
    “Where are we?”
    “We’re in the Ventus section. It is the most habitual, but we do have bases set up in all sections. The Confused Bakugan are a problem, and we’re trying to cure them. There are many more than originally thought. But, it is hard to find out why they become confused. We set up a base at six points, one in each of Pyrus, Aquos, Subterra, Ventus, Haos and Darkus. It unyielded, a micro-wave barely detectable, but after each wave, a Confused Bakugan would appear and attack. Now all we need to do, is find out what is causing the micro-wave...”
    Kyte laughed.
    “What?”
    “Really? You couldn’t think to call it something else?”
    They had walked a distance from the laboratory, and Ziggy stopped.
    “Wow.” Kyte stared out; they were stood close to a cliff edge.
    “All of that is Aquos.”
    “It’s beautiful.”
    “Not for much longer. Doom card set, Bakugan brawl. Darkus Cruise stand.”

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 am

Chapter 6 – Dooms past

Ziggy turns too look at the speaker.
    “You again.”
    “I see you remember me. Too bad.”
    “Who are you?” Kyte looked at the stranger. His dark silver hair and piercing green eyes were a sight to behold.
    “I am Lee Knight. I shall be your down fall.”
    “What do you mean downfall.”
    “I shall send you all too Doom.”
    “What’s doom?”
    “Doom is a card and when a Bakugan looses and is to be returned to ball form, a dimensional gate appears and the Bakugan is sucked in.”
    “Hahahaha. Not just the Bakugan this time.” Lee smiles evil. “This time, I shall finish the brawlers as well as their Bakugan partners.”
    “Leave this to me Kyte. Bakugan brawl, Bakugan stand, Minotaur, lets go. Ability activate Ice Foundations.....”

Nearly two years before....
    The attack hit the Bakugan, and he slipped and slid, crashing too the floor.
    “That’s game.”
    “No, we’re not through yet. Tin Sabertooth, get up, we can do this, double ability activate. Death Claw, plus Dark Missile.”
    The claws slashed at the ice, and stable ground was once more available. Tin Sabertooths shoulders moved back and the missiles launched at Minotaur.
    “Ability activate, Android Defense...” The missiles smashed against the shield.
    “You’re going to have to try harder than that. Ability card activate, Cannon Pressure.”
    Minotaur raised his hands and started focusing energy between them he raised his arms and fired a Darkus cannon ball at Tin Sabertooth.
    “Ability activate Mist Attack.” The field was covered in a thick mist that stopped Cannon Pressure. It fizzled into nothing.
    “This ability nullifies all Bakugan abilities and both Bakugan are returned to their owner.” He raised his hand and caught his Bakugan.
    “Hmm, it’s a unique move.”
    “It can only be used when all other abilities have been used. It’s his last line of defence.”
    “So what’s your name then?”
    “Ryoji Kaito.”
    “Why did you challenge me to a brawl?”
    “I want to join.”
    “Let me test him.”
    “You want to test him Angelado?”
    “Yes. I want to battle his Minotaur.”
    “If I battle you, can I join you?”
    “If you have the heart of a brawler, then yes, you can join us.”
    “Gate card set, Bakugan brawl, Bakugan stand, Darkus Tin Sabertooth.”
    “Bakugan brawl, Bakugan stand, Darkus Angelado.”
    Angelado stretched out his wings
    “You can have the first move Tin Sabertooth.”
    “Triple ability activate. Dark Missile, plus Death Claw, plus Earthquake.”
    The ground started to sake, so Angelado took to the sky, he soared through the air as Dark Missiles chased him, but Tin Sabertooth was there, before him as he launched Death Claw, directly at Angelado.
    “Angelado, ability activate, Phantom Twister.”
    Angelado spun around pulling all the Darkus power around him from the air. It turned into a black hurricane of dark energy, the Death Claw attack bounced off him. He aimed straight for tin Sabertooth, who guarded, crossing his arms to soften the blow, but eh Phantom Twister went straight through him.
    “What he missed?”
    “Phantom Twister is an ability unique to Angelado. The attack cannot be stopped or blocked, watch.”
    Tin Sabertooth cried out, and sank from the sky. He hit the ground hard.
    “Tin Sabertooth...!”
    “I’m fine, that was nothing.” He pushed himself up right and got to his feet.
    “I am satisfied.” Angelado landed. They shall make excellent brawlers. He returns to ball form and hovers in front of Ziggy.
    “That’s it?”
    “Yes. That is it.”
    “Hey, Ziggy, check this out Bakugan twins.”
    Ziggy turns and looks at Angelus.
    “They’re called Minotaur.”
    “I wish to brawl with you.”
    Ziggy held out his hand to the new Darkus Bakugan.
    “Then it would be my pleasure to have you at my side.”

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 am

Chapter 7 – Dooms Dimension

“Leave this to me Kyte. Bakugan brawl, Bakugan stand, Minotaur, lets go. Ability activate Ice Foundations.....”
    “Ability activate, Dark Flame Tail.” A black flame covered all 11 of the Darkus Bakugans tails, and it charged at Minotaur.
    Ziggy stepped in front of his brother, determined to protect him this time. He drew another ability card and held it up.
    “Ability activate.... Frozen Flame.” Minotaur braced himself, at the moment that Cruise struck him with all eleven tails, his body was encased in a field of burning ice, which froze on impact, spreading up Cruise’s tails, and onto his body. He struggled and dug at the ground to free himself from the ice, but it continued to grow, covering his body.
    “Ability activate...Poison Claw.” Cruise turned and slashed at the ice with dripping purple claws, he lashed out at Minotaur, shattering the icy flame, and striking the bull featured Bakugan in the chest. Minotaur staggered backwards, and dropped to hi s knee.
    “Pathetic, where’s your proper Bakugan...oh, that’s right, he’s confused now, isn’t he. I hear he’s been attacking all your buildings.”
    “I will put a stop to you, and whatever you do to the Bakugan. I won’t rest until you are sent far away from the Bakugan, and Vestroia.”
    “Oh, well, if that’s how you feel... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... pathetic. You, you’re Bakugan. Your very existence is meaningless. The world should be ruled by those strong enough to survive in it and you... you are not. My Darkus Cruise will send you to Doom, you and your pathetic little brother.”
    “I will stop you. Double ability activate. Frozen Flame, plus, Cannon Pressure. Go Minotaur, attack them.”
    Minotaur raised his hands and started focusing energy between them, he braced himself and the icy flames of the first ability covered his body, he raised his arms and fired the Darkus cannon ball, iced flame fusion at the eleven tailed fox Bakugan.
    “Is that the best you can do? Ability activate. Wall of Dark.” Cruise turned and raised his tails, they fanned out and covered they’re half of the battle field, in a tinted wall. The attack struck it, and fizzled out.
    “Let me show you how a real Bakugan can fight. Triple ability activate. Dark Flame Tail, plus, poison Claw, plus fusion ability, Roar of Fire.”
    “Ability activate, Android Defence.”
    Even as the fox ran towards him, Ziggy new it wasn’t enough. But still he told his Bakugan to brace himself, to hold on, that it wouldn’t last. As Android Defence, started to crack, the look in Darkus Cruise eyes, was enough to convince him that he had to do more. They were empty, devoid of emotion.
    “Minotaur, hold on, stay strong.” Minotaur nodded and pushed against Android Defence, trying to hold it in place. He was forced into the ground, large chunks breaking and cracking, standing up like stalagmites around his feet. The ground started too split, and Ziggy pulled out an ability card.
    “Fusion ability activate. Reinforced Heat.”
    As the shield shattered and Minotaur was driven further into the ground, it cracked and Ziggy fell. Minotaur grabbed him, and pulled him back, but Ziggy turned screaming his brother’s name.
    “KKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEE!” He was forced too watch as his brother fell down into the valley of Aquos. Once again he had failed to protect his brother.
    “Minotaur, please...”
    But Minotaur couldn’t as Kyte turned, the portal too Doom opened, and started pulling on them both. At least Kyte wasn’t going to be trapped in the doom dimension.

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:39 am

Chapter 8 – Show Time

Minotaur reached out and picked up Ziggy. He looked at him.
    “Thank you Minotaur, for everything.”
    “Double ability activate.”
    Ziggy looked. Two voices had shouted, and two coats were cast aside. Ryoji and Kaito landed behind them.
    “Dark Missiles plus Death Claw.”
    “Stampede plus Supersonic Toss.”
    Dark Missiles and Death Claw, hit Cruise hard. He staggered back, but there was more to come, as
    Kaito Kuroba’s Bakugan, Ti Tan Rex charged into it, trampling him under foot. But he didn’t stop there. The huge dinosaur like Bakugan, grabbed Cruises arm in his jaws and pulled hard, picking the Bakugan up, flipping him and slamming him into the ground. It cracked, cob webbing out from the point of impact.
    “SKY ARROW!”
    Ziggy twisted on minotaurs hand, that voice... that attack...
    “Lentram, use Flameflower.”
    Kyte was alive. He stood on the back of Lentram, who stopped, flapped his huge wings and raised his head. A line of fire, erupted from his gaping mouth scorching the ground as it moved towards Cruise.
    “Now Angelado.”
    Angelado dived into the flame and his body became that of an arrow. He folded his wings to his body as he picked up speed, pulling the Flamethrower attack around his body, he pulled up sharp and crashed into Cruise who was knocked flying.
    “Where’s all your strength now Lee?”
    “Oh, really? Five Bakugan to take on one, how pathetic. You are nothing but bullies, ganging up and picking on one.”
    “I suppose you’re any better? Stealing Bakugan.”
    “Darkus Cruise, let’s go, we have more important things to do, that waist time fighting these people.”
    Darkus Cruise picked up Lee Knight, and jumped into the Doom Dimension, which sealed behind them.
    “That was certainly interesting.”
    “Yeah. Great timing, as per usual.
    “What can I say?” He shrugged it off.
    “If Kaito hadn’t turned up when he did, the end result may have been quite different. It was Ti Tan Rex who sensed that Darkus Cruise’s presence.”
    “I am sad for that Bakugan. Its eyes, they’re so empty. Where is the Bakugan behind them? What has Lee actually done to his Bakugan?”
    “I don’t know, but we need to find out how he controls them and free them.”
    “I think that maybe easier said than done.”
    They all turned to see another brawler walking down the bank.
    “I hear the commotion, but it looks like I was too late to join in the fun.”
    “Hello Trev, Coredem.”
    “Ziggy. Is there a reason those two are still up their?”
    They all craned their heads skywards to stare at the two dragon-like Bakugan, circling over their heads.
    “Kyte?” He called to his brother, and one of the dragons dropped from the sky. It was Angelado, who landed besides them, without stirring so much as a breeze.”
    “Are you okay?”
    “I’m fine.”
    “I’m sorry....”
    “For what?”
    “For failing to protect you again.”
    “It wasn’t your fault. There’s something you should see though. Michael wants to go and investigate it. I told him to wait.”
    “What is it?”
    “It’s not really something that can be explained. I’m afraid, this time, seeing really will be, believing.”
    “Okay.”
    “Angelado will show you.”
    “Alright, he stepped of Minotaur’s hand and onto Angelado’s back. He sat down, and they shot skywards.
    ‘What could be so unbelievable?’

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 am

Chapter 9 - Unforeseen Events

As they climbed higher into the sky, Ziggy couldn’t help looking around, trying to see what was wrong. Vestroia still looked normal too him, and nothing seemed out of place.
    “So what am I supposed to be looking at it?”
    Kyte just pointed.
    Ziggy stared. How could he not.
    “Oh.... wow.... um..... This isn’t good.” He pulls something from his pocket, his fingers pushing against the screen. He slides it back into his pocket.
    “We should head back.”
    “What is it?”
    Ziggy looked at Kyte, he didn’t know what to say. He had no idea what it was.
    “I’ve called the Brawlers together. We should get going. We’ll find out, someone must have come across this before.”
    Angelado, sank to the ground.
    Ziggy dropped off.
    “Return Minotaur. We need to get back.”
    Trev landed besides him.
    “Did you call them?”
    “I sent the message. They should start appearing soon. Once they have all assembled ... we can try and figure out our next move.”
    Kyte stood besides Angelado, his hand on the Bakugan. Something was going on, and he wanted to know what, but it was quite clear that Ziggy wasn’t going to tell him. He exchanged a glance with Angelado, who nodded.
    “Hey Ziggy, I’m going to go see Vestroia from the sky.” He climbed back onto Angelado’s back.
    “I’ll be back soon. Let’s go.”
    Ziggy didn’t have a chance to stop his brother. Angelado, had always been a fast Bakugan. He shouted after him.
    “Stay safe. If you get into trouble, fly to the nearest centre, we have guardian Brawlers at each to protect against the Confused.....”
    He could just make out Kyte’s reply of okay, as he disappeared, heading out over Aquos land, and dropping out of sight.
    “Do you want me to go with him?” Trev looked at the point where Kyte had disappeared.
    “No, he’ll be fine. Angelado is with him. You should know he’s quite the Bakugan.”
    “Why did you leave him behind?”
    “I had too. Angelado, was my number one Bakugan and partner, but... he lost his spirit to fight when Kyte was hurt, so I left him behind with Kyte. They’ll heal each other, this I’m sure of. He already used Sky Arrow under Kyte. I think those two are true partners. That they connect on a deeper level than just Bakugan and brawler.”
    “We’ll get him back.”
    Ziggy turned and looked at Ryoji and Kaito.
    “Bonecrusher will be freed. You can count on that.”
    “Yeah. I know. Come on let’s go.” He glanced one last time at the silhouette of a Bakugan, too far away now, to make out, but he knew it was Angelado and his brother Kyte.
    They walked back to the main outpost of Vestroia. He went to the largest room, some were already thee. He greeted them.
    “Tobio, Haos Fang; Jin, Pyrus Zenus; thank you for coming so quickly. The others are on their way, so, we’ll wait for them before we start. How has the Haos side been?”
    “Busy. We’ve had an attack everyday this week. It’s left very little time for anything else. I’ve left the Guardians on watch, but I ‘d rather not be longer than I need to be.” Tobio could not be seen under the cloak. He was a very secretive person, but the perfect Guardian for the Haos Station.
    “I understand that.”
    “Bone crusher was sighted around the Ventus post last week.” Jin spoke up and Ziggy turned too look at her. Her hair and eyes still matched and he caught himself smiling despite everything, but she continued to stare at the table.
    “He was here this morning. He attacked, but Ryoji beat him back. He fled again.”
    “It seems odd to me, that he keeps appearing at posts after you do.”
    “What?” They all looked at the new entrant.
    The black and white smiling mask hid his face but he was unmistakable. Masked by name, masked by nature.

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 am

Chapter 10 – Confusion

“I said it seems strange that he appears at posts where you have visited.”
    “He does?”
    Masked sat in a chair and put his feet up on the table, crossing his legs.
    “He does. I’m surprised you hadn’t noticed. I thought you were keeping tabs on the appearances of your Bakugan?”
    “I was.... plans change.”

“Wow.... there’s so much more of Vestroia than I thought.” Kyte leant down flat onto Angelado’s back as he climbed upwards.
    “Yes, Vestroia is big. There are many islands, all with Bakugan, and there are of course the Six Plains.”
    “Six Plains?”
    “Pyrus, Aquos, Subterra, Haos , Darkus and Ventus. Six plains, six attributes.”
    “So the Bakugan live separately?”
    “Yes and no. Some Bakugan do live solely in their plain, but there are more who roam freely about Vestroia.”
    “There... go down there... that’s the end of the line.”
    “Okay.” Angelado stooped towards the line of Bakugan. As he closed in on them, they looked up at them and attacked. He dodged them and kept dropping, the Bakugan scattered and he struck one with his feet, he sped up the line right to the head Bakugan and grabbed it in his feet. He shot into the sky and took the Bakugan with him.
    “Angelado, what are you doing?”
    “I’m going to have a nice little chat with Bonecrusher, and you’re going to help me.”
    “How?”
    “With a brawl.”
    “You want me too help you brawl Bonecrusher?”
    “I do. Once he is defeated, he will return to normal and hopefully provide us with answers we need.”
    “Too what?”
    “What is causing this?”Angelado dropped Bonecrusher and he immediately turned and tried to attack them.
    “Now Kyte.”
    “Okay. Ability card activate Sky Arrow.” Kyte landed on his feet and pushed the new glasses up his nose. He watched Angelado attack. Bonecrusher didn’t have time to defend himself. He was knocked over.
    “Now Kyte.”
    “Ability activate Phantom Twister.”
    Phatom Twister slammed Bonecrusher into the floor. He cried out and flashed, one more hit.
    “Ability activate Dragon Crush.”
    Darkus energy surrounded Angelado and he hit the glowing Bonecrusher, who grew brighter and vanished. Kyte ran to the spot he had been in and picked up the ball. The Pyrus Bakugan lay still in his palm.
    “Well done Kyte.”
    “So that’s a brawl? It was amazing.”
    “Brawls are dangerous, as well you know.”
    “I know... I’ve just never been in one... I’ve watched and stood by as others brawled, but I’ve never actually brawled.”
    “This was your first Bakugan Battle?”
    “Yes. Hey... there’s another Bakugan here....”
    He bent to the ground and brushed the dirt from the black and red Bakugan and picked it up.
    “What is it Angelado?”
    “I don’t know.”
    “What do I do with him?”
    “As him is in ball form, I doubt he has been confused
    “What’s he called?”
    “I don’t know I’ve never seen one like that before

“So here you all are.”
    He looked around the room at the gathered people, and he felt a chill creep through his body.
    Tobio, Jin, Masked, Angelus, Max, Jack, Ryoji, Kaito, Trev, Michael, Anna, Orion and Sophie. All gathered there under his instruction. All waiting for the reason he had called them.
    “My friends, the situation is more serious than any of us had imagined.”

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Chapter 11 – Relieving the Moment

“Care to enlighten us as to how?” Masked folded his arms across his chest waiting for the answer.
    “How many Bakugan do you believe are confused?”
    “Not that many.”
    “Well you’re wrong. There are more than all of us thought together, out there, and to make it worse, they work together, which means either something or someone is controlling them, or they’re not as vulnerable to confusion as we first thought, and are deliberately fighting us, perhaps to be rid of us.”
    Silence followed and as Ziggy looked around the room, reading their expressions of the matter, they all looked lost and his mind wondered to his brother, and what he was doing.
    **********************************************************************************
    “Angelado this is cool.” Kyte sat up and stretched out his arms. “I now have three Bakugan... well two. I’m going to give Bonecrusher back to my brother.”
    “A gesture I’m sure he will greatly appreciate. It may even surprise him to see that you have defeated a confused Bakugan, not only that, but you have taken Bonecrusher down.”
    “Or he’ll be angry for endangering myself.”
    “There is that possibility of course.....”
    “What about this one?” Kyte raised the newly acquired Bakugan to his chest and stared at.
    “What about it?”
    “We don’t know anything about it, should we ...,it doesn’t matter.”
    “You were going to ask if we should give it to Ziggy for analysis?”
    “Something like that...”
    “What is your instinct?”
    “My instinct? I trust it, undeniably so, yet... I know not who or what it is.”
    “Then trust in that instinct.” Angelado sank from the sky on silent wings. He was unnoticed by the sentries he flew over, and Kyte leaned down into his back, so as he would not be spotted.
    “Why aren’t they looking at us, surely they can see us.”
    “Yes, but the matter is, that we are not attacking them, where as they are. Hold on...”
    Angelado drew upright and landed on his feet on the ground. Kyte slid down his back and stood on the ground next to him.
    “Do you want to go again Angelado?” he looked up to see the dragon Bakugan smiling.
    “If you are sure that you can handle this battle then yes, let us aid our commerades.”
    “Ready?”
    “I was born ready.”
    “Ability card activate, Sky Arrow.”
    Angelado was already moving into the fray as the ablility was used. His body was slipstreamed with Darkus energy and he attacked the nearest Bakugan. The energy twisted the Bakugan over and around, before slamming it into the ground...
    “Ability card actiIIII.....Aaahhh.” The ground underneath Kyte shook and threw him into the air, he saw Angelado too far away to catch him and knew instinctively that it would hurt... he twisted trying to make sure he at least landed on his feet, but a Bakugan erupted from the ground, drawing back its arm, energy collecting around its hand... Kyte screamed the name of his Bakugan...
    Angelado turned at his name and saw Kyte in the air.. falling fast towards a Bakugan, half immersed in the ground...
    “KYTE!!!”
    Everything that happened after seemed to happen in slow motion, the arm that moved faster than anything else, about to strike Kyte and then the piercing light surrounding him blocking out the attack.... as everyone looked on... reliving the same moment from history... only this time Ziggy wasn’t there...
    **********************************************************************************
    “Then we must ask them. If they do not want us here, then we must leave.”
    “I agree, but to get close enough to one of the to ask, without having to defend ourselves is going to be a difficult task.”
    ‘Knock knock.’
    “Enter.”
    “Ziggy, the front is being attacked, they’ve asked for more brawlers, its a concentrated attack, they’re working together.”
    “Brawlers meeting adjourned, lets go.”

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Chapter 12 – Lord’s of Battle

.......and still Angelado flew towards the place he had been.... as the light died.... he drew up sharp pulled back to attack... and stopped... the Bakugan from the ground was gone, returned to ball form... the a Bakugan of the purest white stood besides Kyte.... its fingers looked as though they had been dipped in gold paint, similar to its eyes that turned and looked at him....
    “What are you?”
    “My name is Lunastar. It is honour to meet you my lord.” The Bakugan turned and bowed to Kyte.
    “Lord?”
    The brawlers arrived and they were updated on the situation.
    “What happened?”
    “We were outnumbered, outgunned, then Kyte turned up with Angelado and ... that’s where it all began.” He attacked, saved Shire, then there was this scream... and we all looked and Kyte was there falling... and there was this Bakugan, come up from underneath him, attacking...”
    “Attacked? Is he okay?”
    “He’s fine... better than fine, he won’t stop smiling.”
    “Smiling? What exactly happened?”
    “There was this light and we couldn’t see anything... I’m still seeing stars... then it was gone... and so were the Bakugan and we looked around but they were all in ball form, and there was this Bakugan... oh wow what a Bakugan...”
    “Beautiful, she’s... beautiful.”
    Ziggy looked from one look out too the next.
    “What are you talking about?”
    “I don’t know... but I think she’s Kytes’ Bakugan
    “He has a new Bakugan?”
    “I don’t know, but he’s been over there for a long time and he hasn’t stopped smiling since.” The look out pointed to a rock, that a small figure was sat on.
    Ziggy walked in the direction, and the rock and his brother slowly got bigger as he approached it.
    “Kyte?”
    His brother twisted his body around so he fat facing him. There were three Bakugan on his lap and two he recognised, although one he could not believe was there. He looked up to his brothers face and he was smiling form ear to ear.
    “Return.” One of the Bakugan shot through the air towards Ziggy and he caught it, and looked at it in his hand. It popped op.en.
    “Bonecrusher?
    “Boss.”
    He looked up at his brother.
    “Where? How? ... When?”
    “About an hour ago. He was all alone in the desert and we snuck up behind him and bam, he turned to ball from with a Sky Arrow.”
    His brother beamed at him. He couldn’t return the smile, in his heart he knew his brother was lying to him, but he was so grateful to have his Bakugan back, that he let it pass.
    “They said you have a new Bakugan. Is that her?”
    “This?” He raised the Bakugan up on his hand and it turned to face Ziggy.
    “I would like to introduce you to my brother Ziggy. Ziggy this is Lunastar.”
    “Where did you find her? I’ve never seen anything like her before.”
    “She was buried in the sand, I picked Bonecrusher up and there was this glint... a Bakugan, unlike anything ever seen before. We didn’t know what it was, then we were flying over and they were battling, we had to help, but they were underground and... she was there, and.. she attacked... the stars... rained down upon the Bakugan and they were gone... returned to ball form...”
    “And Lunastar did all that in a single move?”
    “No, she didn’t use a move, she just stood.”
    “She just stood, as in went from ball form to released mode?”
    “Yes.”
    Ziggy stared, just what was Lunastar? How was it possible that returning to her true form had taken out the confused Bakugan... How powerful was she?
    “Ziggy?”
    “Yeah?”
    “I’m a Lord Brawler; I own one of three Master Bakugan...”

DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 am

Chapter 13 – Master Bakugan

“Master Bakugan? What are master Bakugan?” Ziggy looked at the Bakugan in his brothers hand. Was that a Master Bakugan?
    “They are as the names state. Master Bakugan. Three Bakugan... 6 attributes. Each of the three Bakugan has two attributes. Lunastar is the owner of Haos and Pyrus. There are two other Bakugan. Lustercover is the owner of Darkus and Ventus Bakugan. Waveslyder is the owner of Aquos and Subterra. These are specific Bakugan, as are there Lords. Lord Brawlers are unusual to come across. I’m not even sure what makes one.”
    Kytes stood up. Something was bothering him. It had been since his brother came over and started talking to him. He looked around from his vantage point on the rock, but there was nothing out of the ordinary. It was empty save for the small group of people all stood together and talking. The guards were holding conversation with the people who had arrived with Ziggy. Still... the feeling of unease did not pass... he couldn’t shake the feeling of danger.
    “What’s wrong?” Ziggy stared at his brother.
    “I’m not sure. There’s nothing here but it still feels like something’s wrong.” HE stared down at his brother before sighing. He closed his eyes, his fingers gently tightening around Lunastar.
    “I can see.” Kyte opened his eyes and looked up at the sky. “I can see you and I[‘m not afraid of you.”
    Ziggy looked up. The sky was empty. But he trusted his brother. He raised Bonecrusher up to eye line and prepared to roll him.
    “You should be.”
    The voice sounded form nowhere. Just like the attack.
    Kytes launched himself from the rock to his brother and they toppled to the ground.
    The group turned and stared. Where before there had been an over sized rock, a boy named Kyte sat upon with his back to them, and his brother Ziggy stood on the floor facing him, almost hidden by sight, there was now just a smoking hole. They stared stunned... not sure what had hap.pened, why it had hap.pened how it had hap.pened.
    As they continued to stare at the smoke... a bright light appeared in it and slowly took on shape as fire poured out up into the air in all directions. It seemed fight each other strand of flame until two connected and absorbed the others creating a long thick line of fire that took on the shape of a Chinese dragon. The shapeless white light took on the form of a dragon that the guards recognised as it shot from the smoke, with Kyte clinging to her back.
    “Lunastar.” One of the guards exclaimed breathlessly.
    The dragon of fire and Lunastar sped through the sky. Both seemed to strike something that none could see, but whatever it was impacted the ground with force. Cracks spider webbed in all directions.
    The invisible enemy shimmered and revealed itself, an ugly Bakugan that shook its head and snarled as it rolled and climbed to its feet. Its owner could be seen to push himself from the floor before turning and facing Kytes still in the sky, the flame dragon encircling him.
    “Yougot luck brawler.... no one has ever been able to land a hit on us before. Due to Ketekras’s unique ability to camouflage himself to the battle field. I guess I’ll enjoy finishing you and your pathetic Bakugan off for what you’ve done to us.”
    “Who are you?” Kyte moved further up Lunastar to get a better look at the person on the ground.
    “I am no one. I am merely a servant who has come to destroy all those who oppose the master.” He drew a card from his pocket.
    “What master?” Kyte gripped Lunastar tighter... whispering to her. “Lunastar use Lightening Halo when he makes his move.”
    “You are not worth of his name.” Holds up card. “Dark Sky Striker.”
    The clouds thickened over head.
    Kyte looked up to see them all pooling together in the centre just above him. They swirled round and round and he didn’t know how it was possible but they seemed to grow darker. “now.” He whispered in Lunastars ear, and a white halo appeared above her.... blinding any who looked...... the perfect contrast to the black background.
    “Bring forth the burning fires of hell strike flier!” The Bakugan at the enemies’ side vanished and appeared high above in the swirling darkness.
    Both Light and Dark forces fired at the same time.... but any who watched to see the outcome saw nothing... as all colour faded around them, they were left in a darkness that even Lunastar didn’t manage to pen.etrate.
    DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 am

Coming soon. DOuble Chapter 14 & 15 Holiday special.....
    Zeromx19
    Zeromx19
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Zeromx19 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:19 am

yay the FF is here woot woot
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Left_bar_bleue450/1000Bakugan, The Rise of a King. Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:26 pm

Great!!!
    DarkMagicianHelios
    DarkMagicianHelios
    Newbie Brawler
    Newbie Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by DarkMagicianHelios Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:33 am

Thanks guys. ^_^
    I'm glad you like it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:08 am