Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

5 posters

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Mark: -misses-

Eventually...
    Mark: Fear Ripper!
    -Mathew's Bakugan flies to him, and you can guess where Fear Ripper went-
    Mark: Just my gate now. Bakugan... miss.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by Knight Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:56 am

ooc: Just your Gate now?

Mathew: BAKUGAN! Miss.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:10 am

ooc: Yeah. I only made it mine because there was a Bakugan already on your gate card.
    Mark: -misses-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Mathew: Bakugan Brawl! Ventus Skyress! 650 Gs!

ooc: Your life force is 8003 Shocked
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm

ooc: What's that about, anyway? This server's life force counter, is that the point system?
    Mark: Bakugan brawl. Preyas, stand. Gate card open. Carbon Seal. Looks like I win, counter?
    ooc: Just for the record, I have a plan on how to continue this RP no matter which way this match ends, although I'd rather the one if Mark wins lol
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 !Bj-z%282!CGk~$%28KGrHqIOKjQEsmnWIpOKBLVqm!57pw~~_35
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 am

Mathew: Not yet... It seems you've underestimated my Skyress's power. I got this card from the boss Smile Ability Activate!

Rapid Fire!

Now my Pyrus Saurus 350 Gs will go into the battle.

I believe it's 2-2 now.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:36 am

ooc: Actually, I mentioned above with one of those later... things saying you won that last battle. But, what ever.
    Mark: Preyas! -smoke engulfs the entire arena- -the game is over-

When the arena disappears and time continues...
    Person: Hm, this is odd. What happened to that kid? -looking at the monitor- -there is no trace of Mark anywhere- -looks at another monitor- -it has a recording of the match playing- He was there, then that smoke appeared. What was that? I've never seen anything like it. Did he go to the doom dimension?
    A Pyrus Hexed Dragonoid: -the Person's Bakugan- Yeah. Might as well activate crystal protocol 3. -bounces onto a button-
    Person: Ah. I remember this. We put this around the portal to and from the doom dimension. In case that kid tries to leave, he and all the Bakugan he brings along take in the power of the crystals. What do you think? -turns to ???-
    ooc: Just for the record, my plan if Mark won was that he goes home and tries to open the portal to get them back, but same protocol.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:15 am

ooc: So he is in the Doom Dimension?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am

ooc: Yeah.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:50 am

ooc: K :3

???: Not sure... Ben, I think it's time you do some field work.

ooc: Person is Ben, *Asks Dragofan to be Ben with Pyrus Helix Dragonoid and go in Doom Dimension*
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:58 am

ooc: Fine -rolls eyes as a joke- lol
    Ben: Can't, too busy up here. Besides, I'm not taking in that stupid crystal energy. I'll just send one of our scientists in there. -picks up a microphone- Yeah, we need one scientist and three Bakugan to go to the Doom Dimension for field work, please.
    A Scientist: -comes rushing in, breathing heavily- -holds out a BakuClip-
    Ben: Ah, here's a scientist. -brings him to a room to the side- -it has a similar portal to that of which Dr. Michael had in season one- Go in there. -turns it on-
    Scientist: Yes, sir. -runs in-
    Ben: -turns to ???- A goody too-shoes, a pacafist, etc. Let's see what the crystal does to him. -turns on a computer- -it shows him in the doom dimension-
    Scientist: -mean- -aggressive- -same as his Bakugan-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:21 pm

ooc: That could work too?

Mathew:-Gets up and looks around- Where am I? -Sees Mark laying on Ground- It's no point to attack him now... -Looks around again- I have a feeling there's something that's a greater threat here then this kid...
    Valentin_98
    Valentin_98
    Dome Dj
    Dome Dj

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Valentin Kazami
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250/250Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Post by Valentin_98 Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:59 am

ooc Valentin: May I join?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:37 am

ooc: Either you didn't read the first post (and every other post), Valentin, or you just skimmed and have terrible memory. I said just play because I'm too lazy to just keep repeating it and will instead tell people to stop.
    Mark: You realize I'm awake, right? -sits up- -turns to him- And I was never a danger in the first place. -turns to see the scientist- Hm, that guy I do not remember being here last time.
    Preyas: [whispering really softly, shown by the italics] Quit it with telling him we've been here before.
    Mark: -rolls eyes-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 am

ooc: You're playing the Scientist

Mathew: Eh, whatever kid. -Sees Scientist and gets out Gate Card- Erm.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:07 am

ooc: I never said I wasn't.
    Mark: -gets up- -pulls down Mathew's card- Wait, something's wrong. -walks over to the scientist- -waves hand in front of his face-
    Scientist: -not even reacting-
    Mark: -puzzled- What's wrong with this guy? -shuts up- -listening for something-
    Preyas: What are you listening for?
    Mark: A pulse. Breathing. Something to prove this guy is a living person.
    Preyas: You're saying this guy's dead? -chuckles-
    Mark: No, an illusion. -gets in a punching pose-
    Preyas: -rolls under Mark's foot-
    Mark: -trips over Preyas- -falls into the Scientist-
    Scientist: -just disappears-
    Preyas: An illusion?
    Mark: This is getting weirder every minute.

Ben: What on Earth? That guy just vanished!
    -the computer is unable to pick up sounds-
    Hexed Dragonoid: The scientist is probably caught between dimensions. Dimension 13, prob--
    Ben: I'll see if I can get that guy back. -rushes off to a different room- -interrupted the Hexed Dragonoid on purpose-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:06 pm

Mathew: WHAT? -Pulls out Doom Card- Let's see if I can open a portal to the regular world some how...

Skyress: Master, I'm not sure it can.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm

Mark: -puts Mathew's hand down again- That would only kill us. -holds up the field card from earlier- Luckily for us, I know how to get out of here. But first, something's different about this place from last time I saw it.
    Preyas: Shut it with telling him we've been here before!
    Mark: -rolls eyes- I come here all the time and I am paid to retrieve people's Bakugan which were sent to the Doom Dimension and rescue them.
    Preyas: Ugh, why do I even try anymore?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 am

Mathew: No wonder the boss wants you... I'll trust you... For now.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:31 am

Mark: And I'll trust you... never. And he wants me for a different reason, or at least I would assume. Considering I've been doing that for years and only recently have you guys hunted me down. -turns and walks off- -turns back- You coming?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 am

Mathew: Eh, sure why not... But I need to try something... Bakugan Brawl! Skyress! -Looks if Skyress opens in Bakugan Form-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 am

Mark: -just realized that Preyas didn't stand when they entered- They should have when we arrived. Hm, I wonder why that is? -puzzled once more- -looks around- Here's something else I just realized. There's no other Bakugan here. I know on Earth, there was some masked guy going around and kidnapping Bakugan, and rarely brawlers, and holding them hostage here. What's going on now?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:48 am

Skyress:-Returns to Mathew-

Mathew: I have no idea...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:55 am

Mark: Hm... -looking around- Maybe this is a parallel of the Doom Dimension, just a replica?
    Preyas: That would explain that smoke back there, but that Doom Card was real. It would have taken us to the Doom Dimension.
    Mark: So, what then? -ponders for a moment- I wonder if it's possible they're up there. -looks up- -sees a floating, stone island- If only we could get up there, my Preyas is not standing, and I do not think your Skyress did.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:34 am

Mathew: No... but I might know a way to get up there Smile The Leader of the "Crystal Guys" or the B.T.O. Bakugan Training Organization (ooc: Tell me if you want to change, only idea I had) Gave me this.

Skyress: Mathew... it's not through it's testing!

Mathew:-Expands arms and click button on the back of his glove and jetpack like device with wings spreads on his back- Err...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 pm