Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

5 posters

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by megaman_007 Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:37 am

Kaito:Then What Brings you here?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out

Post by dragofan010 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Mark: You first. This cave is sealed off.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:44 am

Kaito:Well, I came here to take these crystals. I'll be leaving in a while.
    -Collects the crystals-
    Kaito:Wanna Accompany me?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 am

Mark: -notices something just barely in the darkest of corners of the cave behind Kaito- -it's a camera- Let me guess, you have someone watching you from far away? -starting to let his guard down- -getting ready to kick Kaito's hand where the crystals lie- There's a camera behind you, watching us both. Nobody knew I was coming here, you seem like you come here often, only possible explanation.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:53 am

ooc: Perfect Time to join in Very Happy

???:-Watches Mark and Kaito through Camera- He knows.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:05 am

Person Behind ???: He's known that for a while. He's an observant child, Sherlock had trouble keeping up with him. Don't you have some kind of trap you could use to eliminate him? Or use those crystals to make him an evil minion of ours? Or something?
    ~~
    Mark: My personal guess is that who ever was buying those crystals is spying on us through those.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue320/320Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:22 am

???:-Looks behind himself at the person talking to him and smiles- Nice thinking... a trap could work... But even Sherlock couldn't keep up with him? Hmmm... Idea Aha.... I assure you I know someone who will take care of our friend Mark here. -Grins and turns back around to watch through the camera-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 am

Person: You never heard of Sherlock Holmes? Or you doubt me when I speak of this kid's intellect? The only reason he actually knows about these crystals is because he noticed extremely miniscule differences of light behind a poster which hid a door. Something most people would never even have thought of. Never mind that, what are you planning on doing to this kid?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:30 am

ooc: Typed a bunch of crap then internet glitched :-( I'll start over again shorter.

???: What am I planning to do to him? I will send a Hunter onto him. The very same Hunter who told us how to rapidly produce these crystals. Mathew. He will use the crystals on him..
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:40 am

Person: -doesn't recall a Hunter in the memos he received- What's a Hunter?
    ~~
    Mark: -goes silent- -hears something coming- What's that sound? -carefully looks out of the cave, trying not to be caught-
    ~~
    Person: Is that your Hunter? -looks over at Kaito- Hm, he looks familiar. Maybe he's related to one of those miners we brainwashed a few months ago. What are you doing with that kid?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:45 am

???: Oh please, do I have to remind you? They're those odd folk who once owned alot of mines. -Looks at Kaito, no, he's just a miner. As far as I know.

~~

Mathew: -Drops down to cave entrance and takes out crystal and gate card- Heh.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 am

Mark: I knew I heard something. -looks at Mathew- Although, I wasn't expecting it to be a person. -gives a puzzled look-
    ~~
    Person: You never told me in the first place what a Hunter was!
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:53 am

Mathew: I'm a Master of Disguise. Well... Nevermind that. -Tries to use Crystal on Mark-

~~

???: Just forget about it.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:55 am

Mark: -puzzled- What are you doing? -not getting effected-
    ~~
    Person: No, that's not how you do it. In the lab, we had to connect it to a machine turning it into UV rays which the Bakugan absorbed.
    ~~
    Mark: This should be easier than I expected. -just walks around Mathew- -walks away-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:58 am

ooc: You could've told me how it "worked". :/

Mathew: Eh, What? How do you use this thing? -Notices Mark walking away- Hey kid, get over here. -Runs infront of him and stands- You're not getting away. -Raises Gate Card-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 am

ooc: I expected someone else's character to explain it for me! lol
    Mark: -walks around him- -continues on-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:03 am

Mathew: I'm getting tired of you... -Grabs Mark by the neck- You're coming with me.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:05 am

Mark: -kicks Mathew's arm in a way it would be forced off of his neck- Finally, something interesting. -holds up field card- Field, open.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 am

Mathew: AHA! I knew I'd bring it out of you. -Holds up Field Card- FIELD OPEN!

ooc: What are the rules for these brawls?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 am

ooc: I take it you never watched the original season of Bakugan. Basically, they get three gate cards, three abilities, and three Bakugan. No Traps, Battle Gear, etc. The roll the Bakugan, they brawl, (dragofan010s ask Knights to use a doom card before the battle) etc.
    Mark: -throws a gate card on the field- Well? Throwing a card?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 am

ooc: I've watch the First Season, infact it's my favorite season. It's just I'm so used to everyone using Gauntlets. Also: (dragofan010s ask Knights to use a doom card before the battle)? And also by rules, can we make up Gatecards or...

Mathew: -Throws Doom Card and Gate Card on the field- You first, kid.

Last edited by Knight on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:17 am

ooc: You don't know what a doom card is? Link
    Mark: Bakugan Brawl. Ventus Centipoid 250G stand, my card.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:21 am

ooc: I know what a doom card is. You said our names plural and it confused me. I'll edit post to make it that I set Doom Card.

Mathew: You're a fan of Ventus too? Bravo. Ventus El Condor stand! @ 380 Gs on your card.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 am

ooc: I did? -checks post- Hm, that's odd, I don't remember typing that. Well, sorry about that. lol
    Mark: I'm not. Gate card open. Fire Dodge. Lowest G-Power wins. Looks like I win this battle. Counter?
    Red Topic Name To Be Decided Later As I Watch The RP Play Out - Page 2 BA_1114_GA_GBL_18
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 am

ooc: Oh this is like a regular bakugan battle? As in real life?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 pm