Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Captured

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Captured   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Captured   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Captured   - Page 6 Empty Re: Captured

Post by dragofan010 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 am

Vizor: This is a game of chess. I'm the Knight and you're a little pawn. -grabs Mark- -pulls him backwards-
    Mark: -trying to fight back-
    Jaden: -takes out bow staff-
    Vizor: -puts a death ball in front of Mark, too far away from him, how ever, for his arms to reach- Whether you like it or not, and I do not like it one bit, I need you guys for this mission to work out. And don't you think you'll get fired after your very first contract dies?
    Mark: [thinking] Nice one, I didn't have to think of it myself, he thought of it already. Is he thinking thirty moves ahead? He reacts calm in any situation you throw at him, as if he already knows what's going on.
    Jaden: -looks at Keith- Don't listen to him, it's defective. -bluffing-
    Vizor: It is not, I checked before I grabbed you three and teleported away.
    Jaden: You sure? Look at it, I saw it in your pocket and broke it while you were arguing with Keith over here. -knew about the death ball, but painted it since he did not know a safe way to break it-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 pm

-Knocks on door of the closet-
    Robinson:Pizza delivery!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:30 am

Vizor: [thinking] He's an idiot, that Phantom. He knows I won't open the door, nor would I even let these idiots if they tried, which I doubt. We're not going to fall for a pizza man.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:46 am

Keith: -Looks at door and gets an idea- Hm... -Takes out one of those Sample Bakugan and puts it over Gauntlet silently- [thinking] I'll just manually program this one with the set I saved on my Gauntlet, The Escape Set, that Boss made -Selects something on Gauntlet then hides Gauntlet behind back-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:05 am

-Gets through the door-
    Robinson: Hey fellas!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:55 am

Vizor: You've gotta be kidding me. -dematerializes, then rematerializes behind Phantom- -pins Phantom against the door- Why are you stalking us, why were you stalking Mark beforehand, and how'd you unlock the door?
    Mark: -takes half a step back-
    Jaden: Ugh, another stalker?
    Mark: [thinking] You've gotta be kidding me, we've not even finished the previous goal, Vizor just pulled us out.
    Jaden: Well, -trying to stop Phantom and Vizor from killing each other- -pushes the two apart- You two aren't criminals, why don't you--
    Vizor: -shoves both against a wall- I don't care if I'll lose Mark's trust for this, all I have to do is stop him from being captured. I'll beat both of you and turn you in with the kidnapper if you keep this up.
    Mark: What are you doing?!?
    Jaden: -kicks Vizor in the stomach-
    Vizor: -jumps backwards, just barely taking a hit- Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me.
    Mark: What are you doing here? -turning to Phantom- -points at Vizor- Don't think I won't stop you. -holds up Vizor's death ball-
    Vizor: -looks down- -realizes he dropped it- Nice move, I'll admit that.
    Jaden: -points bow staff at Vizor's head- Don't move.
    ooc: Hey, Phantom, do you mind if I use that sacred Bakugan idea thing? (Including some of the Bakugan listed in the story?)

~~

Martin: -standing in the sewers where the Sauruses were previously- -looking around- This is odd, there were no signs of the battle, although, that's what Demitra reported after spotting the target.
    The Hexed Dragonoid: His little bodyguard, Vizor, probably removed the evidence.
    Martin: Yeah, that kid's mask has a new trick, materialization. It's not the same as a teleport, so we cannot track them. And he can easily use it to destroy anything he wanted.
    Hexed Dragonoid: So, how can we figure out what happened?
    Martin: -chuckles- Just because there's no evidence, it does not mean there is no proof.
    Hexed Dragonoid: I don't follow.
    Martin: He may have gotten everything that's solid proof, but we do have Demitra's testimony, and there are still tracks from Sauruses, we can track them down and interrogate them. And possibly get a few more members.
    Hexed Dragonoid: Ah. Is Demitra's card still here?
    Martin: Not sure, let me check. -holds hand out- Retrieve!
    -nothing happens-
    Hexed Dragonoid: Ugh, he could have at least done us one favor.
    Martin: We're enemies in this case. Why would he do that, even if we pay him?
    Hexed Dragonoid: We could defeat him in a match and Hex him, we can get information from him that way.
    Martin: I've seen him before this match. Let's just say that won't work.
    Hexed Dragonoid: Well, what ever. Let's find something to do while we wait for your friend to return.
    Martin: -sits down- -takes out a book-
    ooc: Hint hint, I have an idea for the next story after this that you can possibly figure out for yourself if you really think about something in this post. It's not the best hint, but it's a tiny one.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:29 am

Keith: -Throw Bakugan after taking it off of Gauntlet-
    Bakugan: -Destroys back wall revealing Outside and returns to Keith-
    Keith: Um... a little too late, wasn't I?

Last edited by Knight on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:35 am

Vizor, Mark, and Jaden: -_-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:54 pm

-Dusts the clothes-
    Phantom: Well,that was a harsh welcome. Oh hey kid(Mark), long time no see.
    -Picks up a small piece in the ground-
    -Walks out of the new opening Keith made-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:01 am

Mark: Um... hello, person I don't know.
    Vizor: Ugh. Mark, stalker person. Phantom, Mark.
    Jaden: -trying to figure out what it was that Phantom picked up- Mark, do you still have the box?
    Mark: Yeah, it's here. -reaches into backpack- -pulls out the box from earlier- -places it back in-
    Jaden: So, it couldn't be that. If he wanted the Aranaut, he wouldn't have taken it here. Mark still has the Death Ball... what did the guy take?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Phantom: They didn't knew that Vizor's new ability of rematerialization left behind dimension traces, and each time a amount of trace is collected it forms a dimension trigger. Well I heard that a guy at Hertzon's facility has the other dimension trigger.

Eagleen:Why do you need them?
    Phantom:It will supply us with powers from other dimensions. I really need those rest 4 bakugans. I know i'll get them around that small pack of kids with an only big child.

Eagleen: But why would Vexxr send them to those kids?

Phantom: Well he thinks he's sending them to his research facility, but they are been intercepted on the way. Only one bakugan out of three reached the facility safely. Well, we have to continue watching on these guys.

Eagleen:What about the restaurant?

Phantom:Oh yeah,I have to return. Let's go.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A black car stops in front of the half broken house containing 'the small pack of kids'-
    -A man steps up-
    -Scene from bottom angle-

TO BE CONTINUED...
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:39 am

ooc: If you mean we just stop this one and start the next, no.
    Vizor: -chuckles-
    Jaden: -drops the bow staff quietly-
    Vizor: -takes out gauntlet- -shows it to the man, thinking him a police officer- Here you go, sir.
    -the only footage there is Phantom breaking into the room, taking something, then leaving-
    Vizor: I believe this proves that we did not do anything wrong here. -puts the gauntlet away- Come on, let's go find the guy who came here. -starts walking off-
    Mark: Who are we looking for?
    Jaden: Not sure. Let's follow him, though, or we'll be yelled at later. -starts following- -something's on his arm, a little scratch or something-
    Mark: -sees it- -shrugs it off- -runs after them-

~~

The Guy Talking To Martin A While Ago: -sitting in the same chair- -bangs against the desk-
    Unknown Bakugan: What is it, sir?
    Guy: That thief, Vizor, stole the card, and it's been used recently. He's stealing my minions, and I don't like it.
    Unknown Bakugan: I thought he was here to protect that Mark kid?
    Guy: Yes, he was. No rule against forcing him to stay out of danger, how ever.
    Unknown Bakugan: Ugh, so he both stole our card and stole our prey. Shoot.
    Guy: Exactly. And that kid was the final kid we needed for the plan to continue.
    Unknown Bakugan: Can we not just knock him out and bring him here, or does he have to be consious?
    Guy: Not sure. It'd be fun to knock him out, though. How ever, we could just get another one of Them, we don't need Mark. He was just the easiest to come by.
    Unknown Bakugan: Well...
    ooc: For the record, it's Vizor who took the card, it's not Vizor who used the card, and it's not Mark that the card was used on. Just saying that so nobody thinks it. (It's not Jaden, either. Nobody in that little "group")
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 pm

Man: Heh! Another mistake.
    -Types something onto the gauntlet-
    Gauntlet: Blocking software removed! Full Footage loading up.
    -Sees the footage-
    Man:So, Phantom has the second piece of the trigger.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:36 am

Vizor: -smirks- [thinking] That gave me more information than the guy realizes. Phantom took the second piece which was hidden inside the wall. Whether part of the actual wall for some ritual thing or something literally hidden inside, I cannot be sure, but I have an assumption. He also mentioned that it was the second piece, meaning he found an earlier one. When I ran into him at the restraunt, he was trying to hard to avoid mentioning anything I could use against him. That trigger, or what ever he called it, he asked about it a few too many times. So, he's likely to be looking for pieces to make this "Trigger" or something that could help him find it. Great, and since he believed Mark to have it earlier, he probably is going to return to find it. Great, a new enemy in this mission to worry about. Let us hope that he does not have one of those cards, or we shall be in a bit of trouble. Oh, note to self, what is this "Trigger" he was mentioning?
    ooc: What was it?
    Jaden: So, where are we going now?
    Vizor: The sewers.
    Jaden: Why there?
    Mark: Because it is cleared now.
    Vizor: Well, it's good to know that you still have a talent for observations, Mark. -looks at Jaden- That guy is the kind of person to always finish a fight until he gets what he wants. Those Sauruses were not created to just send us off, they were probably there to get anyone to run away. So, if Pha-- um, Robinson left, that means the match ended. He doesn't have a scratch on him, and I saw him fighting something earlier, meaning he won the battle.
    Jaden: -surprised-

~~

Unknown: -walks into the room "Guy" is sitting in- -wearing his own mask-
    Guy: -looks up at Unknown- Who are you?
    Unknown: [in Sign Language, I'll show it as Italic for now] Your soldiers lost this. -holds up the card he lost- Want it back?
    Guy: -looks at the card- It's not a real one, there's a red mark on the corner. The cards are indestructable and unstainable.
    Unknown: -smirks- -throws the card at the guy, aiming to at least damage him-
    Guy: -easily dodges- Your technique is full of flaws. For example, you're only attacking from one area, used one weapon, and showed me that you're right handed, but were using your left because of what I would assume to be a wound.
    Unknown: [Sign Language] Stay away from Vizor and his mission. If you kill him, I'll be sure to make it your end, as well.
    Guy: Ooh, I'm so scared. -grabs the card Unknown threw- -throws it back with a similar style-
    Unknown: -grabs the real card thingy out of pocket- -hits the thrown fake with it in air, making the fake hit the ceiling- -there's not a single cut or scratch or stain on the real one- Stay away, or I will be sure to use this on you. -walks back out-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:44 pm

ooc:Dimension triggers supplies powers from other dimensions.
    Vexxr: Are you kidding me? You're telling me that only one bakugan reached the research facility. Where did the other go?!

Minion: Sir, they were intercepted in the middle.
    -Bangs his fist on the table and sits down on the chair-
    Vexxr: Who was the incharge of the bakugans?
    Minion: I was the incharge sir.
    -Looks at the minion fiercely-
    -Gets up,goes behind the minion and grabs his neck from the back-
    -Whispers in his ear-
    Vexxr: You better retrieve them or I'll just remove your physical existence from this world.
    -Pushes him off-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Phantom on the top of the highest building of the city-
    -Takes the two pieces of the dimension trigger and joins them-
    -They sparkle and turn into one piece-
    Eagleen: Well you can quite climb these buildings.
    Phantom: I had some training but these things I learned when I was in the rainforests. I had to climb quite a height to find my way out and to save myself from those animals. Anyways, he should continue finding the third trigger.
    Eagleen: Where is it?
    Phantom: I'll show you.
    -Jumps down into a truck carrying hay and climbs out and combat-rolls on the street-
    Eagleen: You could've taken the stairs.
    Phantom: Waste of time.
    -Walks away-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -The man from before watches Phantom from an alleyway-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:13 am

ooc:
    1. I'm sorry, but I don't understand.
    2. Knight... REPLY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Unknown: -now watching Vexxr and the Minion from a rather far distance through binoculars- -reading their lips- [thinking] Hm, this should be easy. I can both keep Vizor out of a fight and possibly get some new members. Not to mention that his mission will be finished and he'll be paid, by whom ever the benifactor is. Hm... -looks at the Minion specifically- He looks rather scared. His "boss" is mistreating his "workers." Maybe I can convince him and a few of his "coworkers" to join me by telling them that they can join together and kill their boss. Although... judging from His actions to merely threaten him... that could be a bit difficult. Maybe I could capture their slave owner, hurt him to the point he cannot move his arms, then give them the chance to attack? -continues thinking it over-

~~

Guy: That guy will likely be a pest for a while. Maybe it'd be best to focus 1/3rd of our strength on wiping him out, and the other 2/3rds on capturing another Decendent.
    Bakugan: Hm, that would probably go well, but maybe change it to 1/5th creepy guy, 4/5ths a Decendent?
    Guy: Under any other circumstance, I would kill the one who attempts to correct me. But for you, and only you, I will make but one exception. Besides, it's a good plan.
    Bakugan: Thank you, Sir.
    Guy: -picks up a remote- -clicks a button-
    -a moniter showing Unknown's actions rises from the floor- Bet you that he didn't notice the little bug that fell off of his own weapon. -clicks another button-
    -the view flies into the air, zooming in on Vexxr and his minion-
    Guy: Him. That guy's the one that Robinson kid was going after. Since they're both interacting with each other, the Chef guy and Mark, maybe we could make a temporary alliance. He helps me get another Descendent, I help him get which ever Bakugan he's going after.
    Bakugan: Nice plan.
    Guy: -takes out a pen and paper- Messenger! -starts writing-

A few moments later...
    A Messenger: -running to to Vexxr and the minion he nearly killed- Sir, sir, a parcel! -runs up to Vexxr- Please forgive me, sir, for the tardiness. I had to sneak past a few Sauruses on the way here. -hands the parcel to Vexxr- -runs off- -does not get past the door before Vexxr finishes-

To Vexxr,
    I see that you are looking for a Bakugan of some sort to stop people from discovering your secret, which I figured out years ago, and I am unsure how only a handful of others know as well. I am looking for a few people of my own, and propose an alliance. I help you to find the Bakugan you require, and in return, you help me to find the people on my agenda. Do not give this letter back to my messenger, I highly doubt he'll even return back here with his life on his own.
    If you wish to allign, just hold up your right hand. If you wish not, hold up your left. I am currently watching on a bug that I placed on the spy of my enemy, whom for some reason is watching you at this moment. I will not tell you where, for I am rather curious if you find him and what you may do to kill him.
    If you agree, I'll send another messenger down to give you a communicator that will be extremely hard for anyone to hack into, even the government cannot. Then we can talk further into this through there.
    Sincerely,
    You'll see later.
    PS. If you don't mind, could you order your miniature army of Sauruses to not kill my man? I doubted he would even return on his own, but I don't wish to go through the hassle of inflicting fear into another Vestal and making him my little messenger. If your men stayed away from him, but still close enough to defend your little area, he will have a 99.97% chance of returning. Thank you in advance.

ooc: Your call on this, it will not really matter if you say Yes or No. Same thing with the messenger thing.

~~

Unknown: -trying to get a good glimpse of the letter- [thinking] Ugh, why can't you make it easier to intercept top secret messages, creepy guy? Easy to defeat villains are harder and harder to come by these days.

~~

Vizor: -looks at gauntlet- That's a shock, he hacked into my gauntlet.
    Mark: You're not going to get back at him for it?
    Vizor: No, not really. I was hoping he would. Now I can find him when ever I wish. -smirks-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Vexxr-reads through the letter-
    [thinking] Vexxr: He seems promising,an alliance would not be a bad idea and I can use their help.
    -Keeps the letter aside-
    -Sticks out right hand-
    Vexxr: Secure the area.
    -Minions secure the area, even a fly cannot get by-
    -Vexxr shows a light projection on the wall-
    'PASSWORD:LOL GO TO HELL!'
    Robinson -Sitting at his closed restaurant,looking carefully at the Aranaut-
    Eagleen: Its a beauty,isn't it?
    -Robinson nods-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Kaito,Ryoji and Shinichi enter the sewers-
    Kaito: Looks like there was a party of Sauruses and Sieges here.
    Ryoji: Well,there's too many life signals in every direction and they are all showing negative possibilities.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 am

Unknown: [thinking] Hm? Why is the guy randomly holding up his hand? -still cannot read the letter- So... what now? There's no other reason for being here. The only other thing I can figure out right now is that he loves his right hand for an odd reason and loves projecting light. Hm... I can use that as an escape, since all of the Sauruses are all put aside, now.
    Messenger: -leaves the room-
    Unknown: -throws a rock at a light switch, temporarily forcing off the lights- -already escaped by the time the lights reappear-

~~

Guy: Hm... wise choice. I honestly doubted that he would agree. Might as well keep an eye out, how ever. I've rarely seen an alliance where nobody backstabed the others in the group. Might as well keep a little surprise of mine in my pocket.
    Bakugan: May I accompany you, sir?
    Guy: Silly, Dharak, I'm not actually going there. He may think himself a king who sits on a throne, but I'd rather not take the chance of sitting out in the open and someone attempting to kidnap me.
    Bakugan: -rolls out of the darkness- -a Darkus Dharak- -opens up, but does not stand- Please pardon my foolishness, sir, I was not thinking clearly.
    Guy: You are forgiven, trusty adversary.
    Dharak: If I was not in this stupid sphere, I would be smiling right this moment.
    Guy: -laughs-
    Dharak: If I may, Sir, what is your little secret plan?
    Guy: That kid following Mark--
    Dharak: Vizor?
    Guy: No, that other one. The resistance kid. He has something I want, and if I manage to get him, I can get it. And possibly him, as a trade for that Martin fellow.
    Dharak: Ah.
    ooc: Who knew bad guys collected bow staffs? lol

~~

Vizor: -walks up to the restraunt- -knocks on the door-
    Mark: -sitting on a bench a block away- -watching Vizor-
    Jaden: -watching Mark from a block further-
    Vizor: Come on out, Phantom, I need your "input" on a few problems.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 am

ooc: Sorry I haven't been on. Fill me in?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:16 am

ooc: Long story short (then long again). Phantom broke his way into the closet that Vizor forced Jaden, Mark, and Keith in. Then, as you have done, Keith broke the wall. Since you left, Phantom bent down and picked up something in the rubble of the walls. Then a guy came, and Vizor showed him an edited video of what happened (Thinking him to be a police officer). Then the guy hacked it to show the entire clip (There was nothing against Vizor and the group on there), then Vizor assumed he was working with Phantom (and I believe he to be working against Phantom, the "police officer").

Then, in a different scene, the guy who kidnapped the two brawlers is shown sitting in a dark room once again, speaking to an unknown bakugan, later to be revealed as a Darkus Dharak named Dharak. A mysterious character walks in, claiming to have stolen one of Guy's Hexed Cards (Guy being what I will call him until I reveal his name). Guy noted a flaw in it, then the mysterious brawler with a mask threw it at Guy, intending to kill him. Guy took it and threw it back, placing a bug on top of it, the bug managing to land on the Unknown guy (Unknown being his name until it is revealed). Unknown then shows the real Hexed Card, which has been stolen by him, and threatens to kill the guy later if he goes after Vizor once more.

In the next scene, the same Unknown is shown hiding in Vexxr's base, spying on him. Guy, watching through the bug, sees Vexxr and comes up with a plan. He sends a messenger to Vexxr (who just threatened to kill one of his own minions for failing a major mission) and offers an alliance. Vexxr agreed, Unknown shut off the lights and escaped, then you returned.

And that's what you missed on Glee! lol. Sorry, I had to do that.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am

-Opens the door-
    Phantom:Oh! Hi! But I am sorry the restaurant is closed for renovation today.
    Vexxr:Well,still no response from their side.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 am

Vizor: You are not amusing, Phantom. May I come in? -puts a foot in the doorway-

~~

-a package literally flies in at Vexxr, landing softly onto the floor in front of him- -there's a walkie talkie in it-

~~

Guy: -stopped watching the video- -assumed that by now he took out the thing- Okay, so, here's my problem. After I tell you mine, you can tell me your problems, motives, and such. Then, we can discuss a strategy where we both gain from the plan. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, even you cannot hear the full thing (although you won't be affected in the slightest, except maybe you'll gain a little through my plot). But, the main thing is, I need to create something, and I need the help of three Descendents of the original six brawlers, either from the Vestal period or the Humanoid period. I currently have the great grandson of Daniel Kuso, whom took part in both periods. I as well have the great granddaughter of Runo Misaki, who took place in both, but was only a big part in the first. I was recently going after Mark Grit, son of Ace Grit, but it looks like the little spy of your may have taken my target, and I cannot get to him currently. I need them to help me willingly, so we cannot blackmail them, but hynotizing them to help me out would work out just as well. You give me your reasonings, and we'll continue from there.
    ooc: Oh, wow. That's ironic. Me, the kid who always said Dan and Runo would get together, made two separate characters from each of their bloodlines, but not related. Shoot. That was completely by accident. lol

~~

Unknown: -walking around- -reading a news paper like in one of those parodies of spy movies (up to the face with eye holes)- Ugh, where is he? -looking for Vizor- Sources said he was looking for that chef guy, but where is the stupid place??? -sees Vizor and Phantom at the door- Ugh, a fight. I hate it when he gets into fights, makes things harder to finish the mission. -hides in a bush close enough to watch the "fight"-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Keith: -Watching Jaden, another Block further-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Jaden: -notices Keith- [thinking Come on! Do something already!
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Phaqntom:Well you're already in. You know that you cannot get into someone's legal property without their permission. But No problem, come on in.
    -All the tables and furniture are covered by white cloth-
    -Opens the parcel and takes out the walkie talkie-
    -Turns it on-
    Vexxr:Jhingalala hulalala! HAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:50 pm