Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Captured

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Captured   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0Captured   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Captured   - Page 7 Empty Re: Captured

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:18 am

Guy: [thinking] Idiot. -repeats what he said previously-
    Dharak: And don't try lying, I can tell. If you even think of attempting it, I'll go down there and... take over the place.

~~

Vizor: You never asked me to leave. This is a restraunt. It's not closed, according to my knowledge. The door was not locked, I can easily see it through the tumbler. I just decided to be polite and asked. Your comeback? -walks in the place- Anyway, back to the point. Why do you need your trigger, why are you looking for Trigger pieces, and why is who ever chasing you looking for Mark as well? One of the guys following you earlier was stalking Mark on the way here, I'm doubting by coincidence, since another guy went immediately followed you.
    Person: -wearing the same clothing the "police officer" had- -sitting on the sidewalk outside- -listening through something that amplifies hearing-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Phantom:Well I guess you might have a little knowledge from the bug you fixed in me. And for the guys following me, those are Interpol agents,but they can be a little sticky sometimes.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:26 am

Vizor: Aw, I'm touched. You're the first person who ever figured out on their own that I bugged them. Anyway, who are these Interpol agents, and why are they following you and Mark around?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:54 am

-Makes some coffee-
    -Serves the coffee-
    Phantom: Well,Interpol is the organization working against the resistance. These agents want those triggers. I suspect they might be having the other sacred bakugans.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:15 am

Vizor: You say it as if I have the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. Could you please explain?
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:39 pm

-Takes a sip of the coffee-
    Phantom:Its a long story. But I'll narrate you in short.
    -Tells Vizor the story of the sacred dragonoid and the other 4 bakugans who got their sacred powers-
    Phantom:I'll also heard that another organization had made some cards that harness evil power and if used with these bakugans they can cause huge havoc and destruction. Well, they think the the person who has these bakugans have some clear connection with me and that kid Mark. Well they have the footage you gave them, which shows that i have the triggers.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:36 am

Keith: -Watches the Conversation-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:40 am

ooc: Wow, the first time in a while, Keith replied! lol, jk. Sorry, by the way, this is coming out a bit more than 24 hours later than my previous post, I had A LOT of community service to do today. Serves me right for helping out at carnivals. lol
    Vizor: In my defense, I assumed they were either the police, which I rules out right after I left, they hacked my gauntlet, or they were with you. Now I can safely venture a guess that it's the opposite, that they're looking for you. And, what is their connection with Mark? If I've never heard that story before, I doubt that he'll know, let alone tell me anything if he does.
    Unknown: -walks in- Hope you don't mind me barging in. Pardon me, but I have some things for you guys.
    Vizor: -facepalms- Nick, what are you doing here?
    Unknown: Please don't call me by my name in public, sir. -obviously named Nick- -holds up the hexed card- I'll assume this is the card in your little story?
    Vizor: Wait a minute, -gets up- how do you know the story? You couldn't have heard it from where ever you are. We did not hear a thump, if you were on the roof. We didn't see you, if you were hearing through the door.
    Nick: It's an old fairy tell, one that I found out was true during my "homework." That Mark kid, both sides want him. Although, luckily, one side thinks you brainwashed him with the card I managed to "borrow" for analysis. -grins-
    Vizor: I'm impressed. -grinning under the mask-
    Nick: It's a good thing to have a master like you such as a teacher.
    Vizor: As your old teacher. Anyway, -turns back to Phantom- Why Mark?
    Nick: According to my sources, also known as one of those little stalker guys I knocked out on the way here, he knows something. Whether the full thing or a small portion, I don't really care.
    Vizor: -still looking at Phantom- You never answered why you're here.
    Nick: Boredom, thought I'd watch a master handle this.
    Vizor: [thinking] Nick, you may have a gift for profiling, but you may up for that in your inability to lie. So, what are you going to do about it, Phantom? -hoping Phantom didn't realize that Vizor is attempting to give him the job of protecting Mark- -doubts he would wish to throw away Mark's life for any reason-

~~

ooc: I never seen a post saying what Vexxr was planning, so, I'll just skip to where Guy replies and they're discussing the final strategy.
    Guy: -still talking through the walkie talky- Well, I could get any guy to talk if you need anyone to be interrogated. It so far has worked on everyone except literally one out of over ten thousand. And in return, could you send men to go after a few of the guys I need? My guys, when in affect of It, are not as efficient as when on their own will. I believe it was Ren Krawler or something that said, "Hypnotized people work at 75% efficiency."
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:55 pm

Vexxr: Well I have some marked brawlers. You can have them,but I want you to locate an Interpol agent.
    -Talks about the same man from before-
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Phantom: Well,look here.
    -Shows a small projection-
    Phantom:Well do you know a large army had assembled in the High Dimension about a year ago? And its surprising that Mark accidentally reached there at that time. The army had assembled there to find those bakugans, but these bakugans left signatures on the people in closest vicinity to them. So Mark was closest and few other people also were with him. But Mark has the highest signals, so people are sensing him and following so that they use his signature to find the energy in the high dimension.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:
    Captured   - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Keith: -Keeps watching-

ooc: Lol.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 am

ooc: -tempted to kick Knight from the RP for not replying with something more than, -watching- -
    Vizor: Wasn't it one of your guys that made him and one of the other idiots in Alpha go there? One of the Alpha guys forced Mark into a brawl and used the Doom Card, but something bugged up and sent both of them there. And I highly doubt some fairy tell is all of a sudden connected to a bug that I believe one of your men caused. At least, not on accident.
    ooc: I think it was Bronzebrawler's character who did, actually. If I remember correctly, one of your guys just watched, like Keith. lol
    Nick: It's possible.
    Vizor: Correct. But possible means it just has a chance to happen, does not mean a good chance.
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 am

Keith:-Doesn't watch-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:49 am

ooc: -_-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:00 pm

Phantom: Fairy tales are stories my friend but all stories are not fairy tales.Heh....
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Vizor: All stories are fairy tales in one way or another. You think that Goldilocks really broke into the bears' house?
    Nick: Um, sir, she's my second cousin...
    Vizor: -rolls eyes-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:57 pm

Phantom:Really? Goldilocks and Bakugans,really?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:08 am

Vizor: -holds hand in front of Nick- I'm warning you, Phantom, he has a bit of an anger issue.
    Nick: -trying to tackle Phantom at this point-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 pm

Phantom:Oh! hey no offence, just trying to show my surprise on that example
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:13 am

Nick: Sure. -sits back down-
    Vizor: So, go and make sure they do not get Mark, and get a few of those soldiers of theirs so I may interrogate.
    Nick: On it, sir. -turns to run off-
    Vizor: Wait.
    Nick: Sir?
    Vizor: Phantom's mess, Phantom's job to fix it.

~~

Guy: You're not listening to me, are you? Just have your men capture all of the descendents of those brawlers to make it easier on me, and I'll help you get info from people on whatever you are chasing.
    Dharak: Yeah, and make it snappy.
    Guy: Silence, Dharak. Not another peep for now, I'm negotiating. -awaits Vexxr's reply-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Phantom:Umm yeah! Did you say anything?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vexxr:Hey are you there?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:33 pm

Guy: -_- I'm hanging up now, just do your part. -shuts off the walkie talkie-
    Dharak: That was a bit rude.
    Guy: I hate it when villains are rude. Yeah, we're all suppose to be bad guys, which most people these days do a terrible job of, but he could at least be polite.
    Dharak: So, do you really trust him, sir?
    Guy: -does not answer-

~~

Vizor: That was a bit rude. Just go and stop who ever is chasing Mark. -gets up- -walks off-
    Nick: -follows-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Phantom:Heh, You think that's easy... I don't think so.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vexxr:And what was that again?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Vizor: Nothing's easy, you just have to play things out correctly.

~~

Guy: You know, he probably just asked what I was talking about.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Phantom-Nods-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:33 pm

Vizor: -rolls eyes- You have two days. If they're still chasing Mark by then, I'd suggest you try harder to keep your identity a secret. -walks out-
    Nick: -follows-

~~

Guy: Ugh, I hate dealing with idiots that just ignore me.
    Dharak: Just use me in a brawl against him and use It. That way you can force him to pay attention and keep up with the plan. And that way, you don't have to keep your side of the bargain.
    Guy: No, that wouldn't work. Efficiency level goes from 100% down to 50% in that situation. Besides, I need something to do. Every one of the 12 hobbies that I started this week, I already finished them.
    Dharak: Okay. -just confused by that-
    One of the Guy's Men: -rushes in- Sir, one of our agents just reported in. They did not use It on Grit, you can still use him.
    Guy: Hm. Good. I'd prefer to have as many of them as possible, though, just to be safe. -hands him a note- Now, bring this to that Vexxr guy.
    Soldier: Yes, sir! -runs off-
    Guy: -turns the monitor on to watch Vexxr again-

~~

Soldier: -runs into Vexxr's base- Excuse me, Mr. Vexxr, but my boss gave me this and told me to stay with you until the thing is completed. -hands him the note-
    Hello, Vexxr. Since you failed to listen to me through the walkie talkie, I'll have to send you messages again. Just teach my guy how to brawl and fight and everything else you have your men do, please. I'm watching through the same camera as earlier, I'll be watching so I can learn how to do it later and not have to bother you with more men.
    Oh, by the way, don't kill him. If you do, I'll send in a few of my, "friends," to, "explore," your camp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:58 am