Bakugan Community II-The Second Era

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Brawler! Wanna take fun of the Community! Come On Join It Today!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Next Era Of Bakugan Community Has Begun! BRAWL ON!!!

Guys just email me or any of our admins your attributes and you will be color coded accordingly
So Finally Its Feeling like home but we still have to work.... So Work and brawl Fellas!!!!!!
BC#2 is recruiting... you can be one of the staff members... So Come on visit the Announcements Section and then see the Recrutiment OPen Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Members,I am Glad to announce the first Ranking Tourney of the Bakugan Community 2... PM any of the BakuLords For signing up

3 posters

Captured

dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:
    Captured   Left_bar_bleue0/0Captured   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Captured   Empty Captured

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 am

An Old Notebook
    Spoiler:

Okay, that took a while. That segment above, for those who were too lazy to read it, is basically an (extremely short) paraphrase of what happened in the unnamed RP that we technecally named but did not officially named (Besides, I like the idea of an unnamed RP. I believe it to add a bit of mystery to the topic.) It ends by saying that Mark (whom I made the main character of the previous RP) promises to find Vizor and stop him. This may be misleading, how ever, because that is not the main part of the RP. There is another detail I add that might reveal a big part of the story, if one bothers to search for it. I'm not going to do it, because I will surely be revealing it soon, I'd guess that by page 10 I touch on it at least once.

For this RP, I decided we'd add special rules just for the fun of it (Okay, I'll admit, it's for that little secret I mentioned above). Just read in the spoiler below and have fun reading the special rules!
    Spoiler:

Banned Player List (If you make multiple accounts to try to get around this, I'll add your new username right then and there. So don't bother trying it).
    None, yet. Smile
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Captured   Empty Re: Captured

Post by dragofan010 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 am

ooc: I'll start, since I can. Smile lol
    Mark: -sitting in an apartment- -bored- -browsing on computer- Ugh, you've gotta be kidding me, there's gotta be something new going on. At least a brawler's shop opening up to get some new gear! -starting to get a head ache- -opens a tab showing a brawler's shop opening up in a week-
    -it's main picture is a kid with a Preyas in ball form on his shoulder-
    Mark: -frowns- -remembering scenes in the previous RP- Preyas, please forgive me. -looks out the window into the sky- I couldn't save you that day. But I will, then we'll both go back to Alpha and save everyone. -looks back on computer-
    Unknown: -knocks on the door-
    Mark: In a minute! -gets up- -quickly dashes to the door- -opens it-
    Unknown: -a mail man- Package for a mister Mark Grit?
    Mark: That's me. -takes the little signature thing- -signs it-
    Unknown: Thank you, sir. -walks into the apartment- -places the box on a table-
    Mark: -realizes that he did not see a face because the box was too big- -sees that the mail man is wearing a mask- Where'd you get that mask?
    Unknown: -not wearing a mask Mark would recognize- Oh, there was some dissapearances going on a few years ago with people kidnapping couriers after work. So, now, they're making us wear stupid masks to disguise who we are.
    Mark: Ah. Well, thank you for the package. Have a great day. -shows the mailman to the door-
    Unknown: Thank you, you too. -walks out the door- -closes it behind him-
    Mark: -walks over to the package- Hm, I wonder who sent the package? -looks at the shipping address- Hm... an old friend. I had a lot of friends back in Alpha. They were all kids who were proud of themselves, they would have no need for their names to be hidden. It could be someone from the resistance, but I haven't even heard from them for a while, mailing me something would make much sense, unless it was confidential. So, it's likely to be an enemy, someone who would have great reason to hide their names. -opens the box-
    -it's filled with some basic brawler equipment, listed below in a spoiler-
    Spoiler:
    Mark: Who would send me this? -finds a letter at the very bottom of the box- -rolls eyes- -reads it-
    Dear Mark Grit,
    Hope you had a great trip from Alpha to the new Zeta District, or you're specifically in the Technologic Section, filled with Different forms of technology to make everyday living in Zeta that much easier. We have been given your name as a recommendation by
    Confidential To keep you in file for any beta testing of any new supplies. We looked into your brawling record from Vestal's Alpha City. After examination, we found you a good candidate to beta test our new brawling supplies.
    In this box, you found a BakuCase, a BakuCap, a Transformer, and an Uncreated Bakugan. Please follow instructions below on how to use these items.

ooc: Long skip to when he finishes.
    Mark: Well, that took a while. So, let's see... -looks on the paper- Ah, here's the cerial number! -enters it into computer-
    -the computer comes up with a pop-up window with a Bakugan box, an Attribute box, and a little message for how to the the Uncreated Bakugan-
    Mark: Hm... until I find my Preyas, I can use this new... um... created Bakugan at any point needed. That's good. -randomly picks a Bakugan and attribute-
    Uncreated Bakugan: -turns into a living Subterra Siranoid- -opens- Nice to meet you, I am Subterra Siranoid, and you can call me Siranoid.
    Mark: Wow, this stuff's actually pretty cool!
    Siranoid: I agree on that.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Mega Dude Kaito
    Experience:
    Captured   Left_bar_bleue450/1000Captured   Empty_bar_bleue  (450/1000)

Post by megaman_007 Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:43 pm

ooc:Before I type anything i need to know the timeline like how many days have passed since the events of last rp?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:25 am

ooc: -_- Read the terrible paraphrase.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:33 pm

ooc:Oops sorry!

-In a car in Zeta-
    Kaito: Well,the case is solved. How about we have some coffee?
    Shinichi:Yeah!
    -Ryoji in deep thought-
    Kaito:What's the matter,Uncle?
    Ryoji:Well,do you remember that case a year ago,about that kid,Arzeth and some criminal named Vizor.
    Shinichi:Yep,that case in which we came across Phantom's signal.
    Kaito:Don't make me remember that. The officials couldn't find him and we got transferred here because of the case.
    Ryoji:Yeah,but I sensed three or maybe four of the familiar signals,yesterday.
    Shinichi:You mean they are here.
    Ryoji:Yep and somebody else too.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -After the incident of Vizor's disappearing, Phantom shifted to Zeta district and opened a restaurant and named it 'Brawler's Shack'. Slowly it became a quite famous restaurant-
    -He changed his name to Robinson-
    Robinson:Welcome,Welcome! Today Brawler's shack has an exciting competition. One who can eat twelve BakuFish Tandooris will win an exciting Limited Edition Uncreated Bakugan(sorry to copy yours drago). Came and try your stomaches.

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Name: Knight
    Experience:
    Captured   Left_bar_bleue320/320Captured   Empty_bar_bleue  (320/320)

Post by Knight Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 pm

ooc: My explanation: Arzeth is still in Alpha being the Resistance Leader. But there's a resistance base here (not sure if you want Martin to be in Zeta or not) with an officer named Josh. Should I use that? :3
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 am

ooc: @Knight Go ahead. But, I can't make Martin a part of the character list. At least for now. It's vital that he's not part of it as of yet. Sorry if that affects your story in any way.
    ooc: @Megaman: I don't mind. Fair warning, though, the company that sent him the stuff is a big part of the plot, like Martin not being there. Including Mark's "Uncreated Bakugan."
    Regular Person: -wearing a mask, similar to the one that the mailman was wearing earlier- -walks into the restaurant- -sees the sign- Hm, interesting. I wonder who will win that contest? -waits at the door for a waiter to come and show him to a table-

~~

Mark: -learning to program the newly created Bakugan- -doing research online about it-
    Sirenoid: You don't know how to program me? Why'd you buy me, then?
    Mark: Actually, I got you as a gift.
    Sirenoid: Ah, interesting. From whom?
    Mark: Some company sent me some supplies for beta testing.
    Sirenoid: Ah.

~~

Meanwhile, at the new resistance base...
    Jaden: -the New Recruit to Zeta's Resistance- -still trying to learn his way around- -carrying around a backpack-
    Other Recruits In The Building: -watching Jaden look around- -not aware that he's new- -wondering why he's acting like he's never seen the place before-
    Jaden: -reaches into backpack- -pulls out a bag of trail mix- -starts eating from it as he walks around-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:01 am

Josh: -Speaks to the Officer who directs the training- I need you to train the group of new recruits as soon as possible.
    Director of Training: Understood. -Talks in Microphone to be heard over the intercom- 'All Recruits please report to the training room in exactly 20 Minutes'
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:38 am

Jaden: -rolls eyes- [mumbling under his breath] It'd be easier if they said where that was, I never got a map of this place or any letter telling me where that was. -sees some people walking around- -walks over to them- Excuse me, but do you know where the Training Room is?
    One of the People: Down the hall, to the left, room 307.
    Jaden: Thank you. -walks off-
    Same Person: [mumbling, as if Jaden can't hear him] Hm. That's funny. Don't you need a bakugan to be part of the resistance?
    Jaden: -stops- Excuse me?
    Same Person: I mean, anyone can afford a bakugan, right? I don't think this place just gives them away for free for those who can't afford it.
    Jaden: -tempted to punch that guy in the face- -rolls eyes- -continues walking-
    ooc: Sorry about the random piece there. I just finished watching the Chunin Exams from Naruto, I liked the part where the guy insults Chuji, and they fought. I needed some dialog, anyway.

~~

Person: -getting tired of the restaurant not giving him a table- It's been what, three and a half hours?
    ooc: Smile

~~

Mark: -having trouble programming it completely-
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:38 am

-Robinson welcomes him-
    Robinson:Sorry, the contest has invited many customers,but none of them have succeeded. Would like to try the contest? I have arranged a table for you,there on the right corner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Gets down at the restaurant-
    Kaito:There's a contest going on,Wanna try your luck,Shinichi?
    Shinichi:Let's see.
    -Walks in-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Old man sitting on a pillar-
    Old man: A year heh. But now only 20 days until chaos,heh.

Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:36 pm

ooc: So I'm guessing Jaden is "poor" and can't afford the bakugan?
    Director: -Sees nearly all the Recruits come in and tells one of aids to go get others- Hello everyone. My name is Rufus Sanoi Aiden Zelr Alexander Terry Hertzon. You can call me Director Hertzon. I will be responsible for how all of you are trained.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:25 pm

ooc: Yeah, you can say that, since I can't think of any other story for him. lol
    Jaden: -looking around- [thinking] Hm... this is odd... only about half the people here have a Bakugan out, if they have one. Was this a planned strategy of theirs?

~~

Person: No, thank you. I'd rather not. I have my own, anyways. -walks over to the table- So, what's on the menu? -looks closely at Robinson- Hm... you look familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:58 am

Director Hertzon: Now if you have noticed or not, only half of you have Bakugan. The rest of you... erm... Haven't manage to get one yet. Our First Lesson. Teamwork. Now I would like everyone to pick a partner. A Team will consist of two partners, one with a bakugan, and one without a bakugan.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 am

Jaden: -grins- -takes out a book- I'm going to like beating people up with a book.
    ooc: Good thing I was planning on him do melee on people, anyway. lol
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:10 am

16 Year Old Boy: -Walks up to Jaden- Hello, I'm Keith, would you like to be my partner? -Shows Haos Dartaak-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 am

Jaden: Sure. Fair warning, though. If we're forced to fight each other, you'll be out for the rest of the day. -grins-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 am

Keith: Excellent. -Raises up Gauntlet- Some of these guys have those High Tech "Gauntlet Head Sets" or whatever they're called. But I think we should be able to win.
    Director Hertzon: Now, I see that everyone has a partner. There is but three rules.
    '1. Do not intentionally maim or kill.
    2. Do not attack one's partner.
    3. If you lose either by your bakugan being defeated or you losing conscious please report to me as soon as possible.'
    And that is it now begin!
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:55 am

Jaden: Oh, I thought we'd be fighting each other. Aww. -puts the book back- -takes out a bow staff- And we can't report to you if we're knocked out. -smirks-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 am

Keith: That's why he said as soon as pos- -Ducks from a baseball bat swing to the head- Um... -Looks up at ceiling which about 500 feet up- Wow... Should be able to... -Throws in Haos Dartaak-
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:47 am

Jaden: Ugh, you're kidding me. -hits the kid that attacked Keith with the stick, only hard enough to knock him out- Jaden, by the way. -hits another guy behind him, same strength-
    A Kid With An Aquos Dragonoid: Water Hazard, activate!
    Aquos Dragonoid: -sprays water at Jaden, just the right pressure to knock him out easily-
    Jaden: -ducks- -holds out the bow staff-
    -it turns into a shield, protecting Jaden from the water-
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 am

Keith: DARTAAK NOW!
    Dartaak: -Punches Dragonoid in belly with spike and then upper cuts the Dragonoid, knocking it out-
    Keith: Didn't even have to use an ability.
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 am

Jaden: Nice one. Hope you don't turn like my last partner. -turns it back into a bow staff- -starts swinging it wildly- -notices that the only two left in the room (consious) are him, Mark, and his Dartaak- Hm? Where's everyone else? -notices a door on the side open- Did everyone run off? -puzzled- -looks outside the door- -looks down the hall-
    -there are a lot of annoyed brawlers sitting against the walls, brawlers who were in the room with them during the match-
    Jaden: -walks back in the room- What is this, the Chunin Exams?
    ooc: Yeah, I've been in a Naruto mood lately.
    megaman_007
    megaman_007
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by megaman_007 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

-Shinichi takes part in the contest-
    -Robinson looks surprised at seeing the three-
    Robinson:So,we have a competitor here,MR.Shinichi!
    Time Keeper:Ok,so you have munch at 12 Bakufish Tandooris in about 30minutes.You time starts now!
    -Shinichi wildly starts munching at the tandooris-

After 25 minutes
    Robinson:So,folks Shinichi has 5 minutes left,and has still 4 tandooris to eat.
    -Shinichi's stomach had swollen up and his face was totally covered with food-
    -Shinichi drinks a glass of water, and again starts munching at the tandooris-
    Time Keeper: You have 2 minutes to go.

After 1 minute 50 seconds and 20 milliseconds
    Robinson: The countdown has begun,10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0!
    -Shinichi finishes the last tandoori just before the 0 count-
    Robinson:We have a winner,Shinichi!!!
    -Shinichi collapses-
    -Kaito receives his gifts and drives off to the doctor-
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arthur walks to Jaden-
    Arthur:Excuse me, I am looking for the director.Can you tell me,where can I find him?
    Knight
    Knight
    Senior Brawler
    Senior Brawler

Roleplay Chars
    Experience:

Post by Knight Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Director Hertzon: -Looks over Keith, Jaden, and Arthur- Excuse me but didn't you two hear the intercom for lunch break? Or we're you too busy swinging that bow staff of yours?
    ooc: Couldn't think of any other way.
    Keith: Sorry sir, we'll get going right away. -Looks at Jaden and gives him a signal to follow him-
    Director Hertzon: -Watches Keith and Jaden exit the room- Now Arthur, what do you need?
    dragofan010
    dragofan010
    BakuLords
    BakuLords

Roleplay Chars
    Name:

Post by dragofan010 Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Jaden: -before he left- Sorry, I didn't hear it. -follows Keith- Good job back there. I wasn't expecting back-up like that back there. Last time I was forced to do group combat, the other guy literally stood in the back and made me do everything.

~~

Person: Well, I'd wish them congratulations if they were still here. I'll probably see them once more before the week ends, knowing my luck. -orders a pizza-
    ooc: I don't know what kind of restraunt it is, so I just picked pizza.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:12 pm